Reviews for Currently Broken
mryann chapter 2 . 1/5/2014
ohh the first part i cant help but cry.. but the next.. it is so touching... and it is really exciting and all on how they will meet again after a long time..
mryann chapter 1 . 1/5/2014
ohh mt gosh.. your story made me cry so hard that I am way too emotional.. i love the plot and everything... i am waiting for the next chapter.
bluestriker666 chapter 11 . 1/5/2014
great job...update soon please...and happy new year to u too...
freakblueangel chapter 11 . 1/5/2014
Yey for the update!:) Happy New Year!:) i am now thinking diamond is the contractor...
Darkslover112 chapter 9 . 10/5/2013
update soon please! it's been so long! i've been dying to see what happens!
xSapphirexRosesxFanx chapter 10 . 9/23/2013
Baka Mamoru.
Guest chapter 10 . 9/20/2013
please tell if you are you going to update this? or should someone put this adoption community...please update!
WhiteLodoss chapter 10 . 8/31/2013
ah so much good drama and angst! :) I'm looking forward to your next update, take care!
Mistress Saturn1 chapter 10 . 8/13/2013
Loved that she threw his mentioning not having kids being a blessing back in his face. Great chapter.
Karin chapter 6 . 7/24/2013
Mamoru is such a jerk. I mean, he always regarded Usagi-chan as a child, and always favored the spoiled pink demon spawn, but this crosses the line.
Guest chapter 10 . 7/14/2013
Oh nice story..please continue?
Guest chapter 10 . 7/8/2013
Kindly update update update...
haylstags chapter 10 . 6/23/2013
Just wanted to say that I'm in love with your story! It's great! Particularly loving the characterization and all the 'what if's' and 'what are they talking abouts' that will eventually be resolved I'm sure!

Keep up the great work!
Guest chapter 10 . 6/13/2013
Update...update...update! I'm addicted to this story and I check daily for an update! I don't review for stories but this one I have to see what happens. Very great story and please update ASAP!
First Movement chapter 10 . 6/11/2013
great chapter! i really want to see how this revelation lead their life. keep up the good wotrk, can't wait to see the next chapter!
313 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »