Reviews for Ever Ever After
BillyJay936 chapter 5 . 4/21
This was ADORABLE!Great job!
Fae'sFlower chapter 5 . 4/6
Awww! This was so sweet! I'm so glad Elphaba got her happy ending! I loved how you named Glinda's daughter Idina. And I'm even happier that Glinda, Elphaba and Fiyero were reunited. Green girls can get their happy endings.
Awesome story!
feathersnow chapter 5 . 3/23
;_; these are tears of happiness...the most beautiful Fiyereba I've ever read...and how Elphabas emotions were portrayed throughout..and Reunited with Galinda? How perfect and sweet is this fic! Did Fiyero ever turn back into a human? I would assume so but I would wonder how he had changed
AWhimsicalSong chapter 5 . 8/19/2014
I LOVE it! :D that was so adorabubbles! oh goodness, I sound like Glinda...
adglkadjfgklajdfkl chapter 5 . 2/26/2014
This was so sweet! I loved it!
StarryNight359 chapter 5 . 8/12/2013
This is such a perfect ending! When the musical ended I was so sad that Glinda believed they were dead, I felt so bad for her.
Lilianne-Rachelle chapter 1 . 3/28/2013
aww this was so cute :)
Fae the Queen chapter 4 . 1/27/2013
you're cruel! 13 hours of labor! sheesh! i really hope you don't do that to her in 40 weeks ;)
musicgal3 chapter 5 . 7/14/2012
Yay! Such a beautiful story! I just loved this so much...I'm off to read the sequel, the wonderful sequel of this! ;)
Goldentigere chapter 5 . 7/6/2012
ooo Mi Gawd! I wuc It so much, tears tears!
HollyBush chapter 5 . 4/20/2012
This is fantastic. I love it. And although I am quite difficult to satisfy, ficwise (especially Wicked, because it is so easy to go OOC) I am never more fussy than when it comes to Post-musical stories. No clue why. That's why I was hesitant to read this.

I loved this, though. I can see it, which means I completely believe it.

Thanks! Now, off to the sequel... :P
Little-miss-laughs-alot chapter 4 . 1/7/2012
This is one of the few stories I can read over and over again without getting sick of it! Actually, almost all the stories I can repeatedly reread are written by you! You are an amazing author! Thanks for writing!
Little-miss-laughs-alot chapter 5 . 12/19/2011
Okay, this is officially... ONE OF THE BEST FANFICS I'VE READ! 3 this!
Shaunsie chapter 1 . 11/15/2011
Wow! Thisstory I soooo cute! I really love it! You have so much talent in writing and I really can't wait to start on the sequel! :):)

~Guess who ;)

P.s I am a twitter buddy :) *giggles*
RoyalLovers1418 chapter 5 . 9/1/2011
Aww this was adorable. Elphaba and Fiyero sure got busy having kids, lol ;)
46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »