Reviews for Pulled Pork & Wavy Lays
FaBbEr0oZ chapter 2 . 12/15/2012
My two years late guess is that you don't plan to continue?
j9tigger chapter 1 . 5/1/2012
I like this cute slice of life - the moments that add up to the big picture of a lifetime shared.
RestlessSoul03 chapter 2 . 9/15/2011
aww i wanted this one to continue i was so wrapped up in it. very good
Nr.Six chapter 2 . 1/30/2011
ahhhh very sweet! Will there be more?
kpaige27 chapter 2 . 10/11/2010
Hope that you are planning to write more chapters. Great character interaction. Interested to see what else you have up your sleeve? Perhaps a pre- R&I fic when the girls were younger? Or maybe a fic explaining some of the tension Jane has with Angela?
wcduran chapter 2 . 10/9/2010
I'm loving this story-it's very sweet, I fell out laughing at the Jo Friday and the 911 line. I also love that Jane is actually letting Maura do those things for her and being caring about. Looking forward to reading more. I hope you continue.
ilovek8walsh chapter 2 . 10/9/2010
I absolutely adore this! I really hope there will be more! :)
Oceanblu76 chapter 2 . 10/8/2010
Adorable! Can't wait for chapter 3. :-)
Pardison chapter 2 . 10/8/2010
another chapter plz!
Jaigagne chapter 2 . 10/8/2010
that was heart-warming :) I completely melted by the end
5x5B chapter 2 . 10/8/2010
Awww, so fluffy and sweet. The perfect antidote for the season finale. (OK, we know Jane won't die but it's wrong to make us wait an entire year to find out how it ends.)
AdmHawthorne chapter 2 . 10/8/2010
I'm loving this. Please update soon!
B chapter 2 . 10/8/2010
I love this series. I'm just waiting for Maura to caress Jane's hand scars and new bullet scar on her stomach. They're so sweet together! :)
vmikki67 chapter 2 . 10/8/2010
Adorable, they are so cute together. And I can see Jane contemplating using Bass as a footstool, that was funny. Updateslove...lol
writergirl26 chapter 2 . 10/8/2010
I like it a lot! You should add to it!