Reviews for Angels
sunshineg9 chapter 1 . 2/3/2014
Oh wow. That's good. Real good. Like wow.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/6/2013
Just some suggestions- you by no means should feel the need to do these, I'm just giving you options.
-incorporate somehow some understanding, just a little, that Johnny was raised that way and its partly his parents fault he's like that/he did that
-the 'ha' in '… but ha you're no angel!' Is just unneeded and distracting from the mood. The bitterness is already heard through the voice.

Otherwise, I love it, and please don't add onto it or anything, because its perfect just as a one-shot! And don't change it on my account, please. Only if you want to.
Weirdo98 chapter 1 . 6/20/2012
You are an amazing writer and I love the song. You're right, this is the only story I've read where Johnny is the bad guy. Excellent job!
thebutterfliesarewilting chapter 1 . 3/12/2012
I love this story. So much. I like that he misses the Johnny he thought he knew, and then he hates the actual Johnny. And I love this song. I listened to after reading this and it's now one of my favorite songs. And the story fits perfectly for the song.

Stay Gold

Layla
SuchaCarelessWhisper chapter 1 . 9/4/2011
Holy...I loved this so much. It has to be the greatest Pon/Johnny fan fic out there. Poor Ponyboy...it made me feel his pain. Wish Johnny could have been a good boy.
Mafia Boss chapter 1 . 4/13/2011
Whoa...I like this :D
Pinkie Tuscadaro chapter 1 . 3/21/2011
hey, pretty good idea, Johnny being "bad" is kind of nice, and nicely written, too.
THISISN'TEVENBEINGUSED chapter 1 . 12/28/2010
Dark, I like. An interesting spin, creative. You've captured the characters well, considering what happened. I can almost believe Pony would be that way had Johnny really done that. But I do think that Pony would grieve for the loss of the person he thought Johnny was, the death of Johnny's sweet, other personality, figuratively. Good flow, great plot, you've done well.

~Ta!

(P.S. But then again, who says you care about my opinion anyways?)
Dallyssexygurlfriend chapter 1 . 12/19/2010
Whaaaattt? Poor Pony. Poor Johnny.
SemeUkeLurver chapter 1 . 12/6/2010
awww! that was short!

but i luv it! so much emotion!
Skeledog Lover chapter 1 . 10/16/2010
You are amazing. I have never seen Johnny painted in such a dark light and yet I could see him portrayed so clearly that way. That's just amazing. It's kind of funny how Dallas, seemingly the darkest character is always painted in such a kind light. Why then shouldn't Johnny, our most innocent character be the villain? Kudos
TwinkLoverXO chapter 1 . 10/15/2010
That was effing GORGEOUS.
helinamica6577 chapter 1 . 10/14/2010
that is messed up(good song though), yet still made a good fic... but still MESSED UP!
MyHeroRaven chapter 1 . 10/6/2010
This was amazing. I love it so much.

THANK YOU!

Hero.

p.s. you should do more where Johnny is the bad guy... maybe he is still alive and he rapes pony over a period of time and it's about the repurcussions and how everyone reacts.

Only a thought : )
pepsi-Cola.StayGoldPony chapter 1 . 10/5/2010
That was... different and intresting, but really good. I loved this and your right no one does it where Johnny is the bad guy, and I personally thought this was great. Almost as great as Frosted Flakes. :) Ten claps go to you! You also get a big, giant, chocolate cookie! Hope you like chocolate. :)