Reviews for Angels
sunshineg9 chapter 1 . 2/3/2014
Oh wow. That's good. Real good. Like wow.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/6/2013
Just some suggestions- you by no means should feel the need to do these, I'm just giving you options.
-incorporate somehow some understanding, just a little, that Johnny was raised that way and its partly his parents fault he's like that/he did that
-the 'ha' in '… but ha you're no angel!' Is just unneeded and distracting from the mood. The bitterness is already heard through the voice.

Otherwise, I love it, and please don't add onto it or anything, because its perfect just as a one-shot! And don't change it on my account, please. Only if you want to.
Weirdo98 chapter 1 . 6/20/2012
You are an amazing writer and I love the song. You're right, this is the only story I've read where Johnny is the bad guy. Excellent job!
thebutterfliesarewilting chapter 1 . 3/12/2012
I love this story. So much. I like that he misses the Johnny he thought he knew, and then he hates the actual Johnny. And I love this song. I listened to after reading this and it's now one of my favorite songs. And the story fits perfectly for the song.

Stay Gold

Layla
SuchaCarelessWhisper chapter 1 . 9/4/2011
Holy...I loved this so much. It has to be the greatest Pon/Johnny fan fic out there. Poor Ponyboy...it made me feel his pain. Wish Johnny could have been a good boy.
Mafia Boss chapter 1 . 4/13/2011
Whoa...I like this :D
Pinkie Tuscadaro chapter 1 . 3/21/2011
hey, pretty good idea, Johnny being "bad" is kind of nice, and nicely written, too.
THISISN'TEVENBEINGUSED chapter 1 . 12/28/2010
Dark, I like. An interesting spin, creative. You've captured the characters well, considering what happened. I can almost believe Pony would be that way had Johnny really done that. But I do think that Pony would grieve for the loss of the person he thought Johnny was, the death of Johnny's sweet, other personality, figuratively. Good flow, great plot, you've done well.

Ta!

(P.S. But then again, who says you care about my opinion anyways?)
Dallyssexygurlfriend chapter 1 . 12/19/2010
Whaaaattt? Poor Pony. Poor Johnny.
SemeUkeLurver chapter 1 . 12/6/2010
awww! that was short!

but i luv it! so much emotion!
Skeledog Lover chapter 1 . 10/16/2010
You are amazing. I have never seen Johnny painted in such a dark light and yet I could see him portrayed so clearly that way. That's just amazing. It's kind of funny how Dallas, seemingly the darkest character is always painted in such a kind light. Why then shouldn't Johnny, our most innocent character be the villain? Kudos
TwinkLoverXO chapter 1 . 10/15/2010
That was effing GORGEOUS.
helinamica6577 chapter 1 . 10/14/2010
that is messed up(good song though), yet still made a good fic... but still MESSED UP!
MyHeroRaven chapter 1 . 10/6/2010
This was amazing. I love it so much.

THANK YOU!

Hero.

p.s. you should do more where Johnny is the bad guy... maybe he is still alive and he rapes pony over a period of time and it's about the repurcussions and how everyone reacts.

Only a thought : )
pepsi-Cola.StayGoldPony chapter 1 . 10/5/2010
That was... different and intresting, but really good. I loved this and your right no one does it where Johnny is the bad guy, and I personally thought this was great. Almost as great as Frosted Flakes. :) Ten claps go to you! You also get a big, giant, chocolate cookie! Hope you like chocolate. :)