Reviews for What would you do if it was your last day on Earth
teen titans lovers chapter 1 . 5/13/2014
Yes? He'll follow right?
Lyna Kay chapter 1 . 1/4/2014
Well of course he says yes!
Kasamiraa chapter 1 . 11/13/2012
I'm going to say he went with her

Makes me feel better(: haha amazing story!
Sir Alwick chapter 1 . 4/16/2012
And in Whovile they say, the old Grinch's heart grew three sizes that day.

Not that I'm a Grinch but this did end up making me feel all warm and toasty inside. :D

I really like how you handled this. Both Star's and Robin's reactions were very well done, dramatic but not overly so. It was sweet and touching and I really felt for them. Great job.

Also...

F the F'ing F'rs. I think I know where you got it from, but I'm not certain. I first heard it on an internet video, a fake English lesson on the use of the F word. Am I right?
Skies-Shall-Rain chapter 1 . 12/4/2011
This is so sweet it makes my inner girliness want to cry...except I can't because I'm me. One of the most unexpected yet adorable oneshots I have ever read.
Kimblekn chapter 1 . 7/18/2011
Your Author's Note made me tear up a little bit. I am so sorry about your friend. This should be a sad one.

I love that she told Dick first. I mean, she could have kept it to herself, but she didn't. She manned up and told him. Blackfire is a bitch, simply put. It's so heartbreaking, but so in character, that they will do nothing to stop this because duty has been ingrained into each of their minds.

The ending is not very clear, and I kinda like it that way. Skimming it over is sounds as if he is refusing her, because of his duty. He is smiling because she asked, he knows she really cares. And her heart recovers because she accepts he has a duty. They share a goodbye kiss and they both realize they have no future, not matter how much they love eachother. But after my fourth time reading it I started to believe it was the opposite. She asked and thought he would say no, but couldn't help but to ask. He had to make sure she was sure, and she started to think he was saying no. He smiles because he's happy she asked and loves him. Her heart recovered because she knew everything was going to be alright. He decides to go with her.

The only thing is, I cannot imagine Dick ever agreeing to leave Earth to be with Starfire. I just can't. I mean, I hope he would, but i don't know. This ending is very confusing, and it makes me think. I'm kinda inclined to think his answer is a combination of the two. Anyways...great job! It really made me think.
Evil.VS.Waffles chapter 1 . 6/17/2011
I love it! You made me cry so much in this one. It was wonderful. But, I'm sorry because I am very slow, but what was Robin's answer? I won't rest until I know. I don't think that you want me to lose sleep over this now do you?
SwampBandit chapter 1 . 5/17/2011
Absolutely heart wrenching but in a good way. You capture the emotions very well.

I think he goes with her.
kawaiigurl93 chapter 1 . 4/16/2011
Oh man, it can go both ways! He can be happy at her for asking but can't leave or he's just happy that she asked and he will go with her.

I enjoyed this semi-angst/drama read. Truthfully, i was expecting a sad ending, but this is just as good! I don't know why the option of asking Dick to go with her slipped my mind. Haha

Also, you do a good job giving background wihout having to write dialogue about it and such. Your sections onte other Titans were enough to show they weren't forgotten. Although, a little more other Titans wouldn't be hated.

Love it!

-Kawaiigurl93
JustCallMeWhatever chapter 1 . 3/22/2011
This was bloody fantastic! I almost cried and I'm not an emotional person, so kudos to you. ;p

Anyway, this was a great one-shot.
Ansa88 chapter 1 . 2/5/2011
omigosh this made me cry...why do situations happen like this? i really hope your friend got better...omigosh...talk about heart getting ripped apart. that sucks. ultimately.
thecivilunrest chapter 1 . 1/8/2011
Oh God. Like, what the heck, what was that? I don't even...

Anyway, personally I think that Robin would say no because he understands duty, and duty is very important to him seeing as he has a duty himself: to stay on earth and protect people from crime and corruption. He wouldn't go with her- that would be very aganist his character. I think Kory would EXPECT him to stay on earth, and the only reason that she even asked was because of the moment, maybe because it was expected. I think she'd be happier with him staying, doing what he loved, doing what he promised to do, than with going with her.

Anyway, this is absolutely beautiful. Like... I can't even describe it, it's just THAT GOOD. And I hate it when I get like that because, really, if it's THAT GOOD then I should have endlessly good things to say about it.

Like this story is amazing, and beautiful, and heartbreakingly sad, and it's actually really thought provoking and if you can write something like this in less than ten thousand words then you're obviously very talented and really I'm running out of things to say, but I don't care because this is so freaking amazing that I just can't get over it. (Wow, this story is making me use a runon sentence.)

I don't think that most people would be able to make the sacrifice that possibly eventually Kory and Dick would have to make- but they would make it because it's something that is so ingrained within them. I don't know.

(I'm just going to pretend that she comes back.)

Lovely.
Somewhere In Time chapter 1 . 12/27/2010
I'm hazarding a guess at YES because of that smile. Am I right?

This was lovely, nice way to twist a worn theme into an intriguing one~! :)
Eve Royal chapter 1 . 11/17/2010
Okay. I've been thinking about this beautiful story, and I did promise to review so here are my thoughts.

He stayed. I honestly think he stayed. I was reading the reviews, just because there's this weird gimmick inside me that gets a kick out of reading them - no idea why - and I have to agree with Kryalla. He stayed. There's something about this story that makes me want to say he went with her, especially the part with the flash in his eyes and her heart sinking, but... It's not in Robin's personality to leave. He's staying. And that's all there is to it.

It makes me sad, but I think reality is often very sad. And sometimes sadder stories are better. So... thank you for a bittersweet story. Rob/Star needs some more angst (I can't believe I just wrote that...).

-Eve
763983762a chapter 1 . 10/25/2010
Magnificent! Made me all misty eyed through the middle and end (but then again…that’s not that hard ;D)

Love how you leave us on that cliffhanger at the end. I want him to go to Tamaran, and seeing her expression, I think he does, but I see his responsibilities with the titans too great for him to run off to a distant planet for close to eternity. That’s just my opinion C;

One last thing before I scurry off…I’m almost certain it’s rutha….week in Tamaranian. I’ll look up ‘GO!’ again and see for myself. Maybe I’m wrong, but gupta sounds a little wonky to me. Great story and emotions!