Reviews for What would you do if it was your last day on Earth
Nightwing's Star chapter 1 . 10/5/2010
I loved it! Please do a follow up! Please, please, please!
Novus Ordo Seclorum chapter 1 . 10/5/2010
This was very touching and well-constructed. I think that most people (at least most enlightened people) ask themselves what they would do if they only had a certain amount of time left on Earth. Not only would they wonder how they would spend what remains, they would also contemplate the effect their life had on those around them. After all, it isn't how long you live, but how long you endure after you are gone that is the true measure of life.

Starfire always knew that the day would come when she would have to take her place on the throne and fulfill her destiny. Still, despite knowing this from the beginning, it was little consolation. Her love for Robin runs deep. If there was anything in the world that worth abdicating for, it would be him. Yet, she is irrevocably torn. Duty is what matters most... yet, what good is duty if it tears the heart asunder? Is it better to be dutiful and hollow or irresponsible and passionate? Starfire has to choose and it is certainly difficult.

Robin is similarly torn. While he loves Starfire, he cannot bear to feel as though he is holding her back. While he wants her to stay, he will never ask her for this very reason.

The emotional interplay between the two was very well done. It was evident that you put a great deal of thought into how they would interact with one another during this time and it really showed. It was touching, expecially the end. I have a feeling that Robin decides to go with her. Duty is a priority for him, as well, but I feel as though he would go with her... After all, how do you choose between the head and heart if it tears apart the conscience? very well done.

I really enjoyed this piece. I don't normally read a lot of RobxStar, as I am more of a BBxRae fan myself. yet, when the piece is as thought-provoking as this, it matters not who the featured charactrs are... All that matters is the message, which you so strongly conveyed. Bravo.
SparkleBlueLemon chapter 1 . 10/5/2010
Absolutley loved it! It's been awhile since a good Star/Robin story's been posted. You did a great job, and as always keep writing!
Faith-o-saurus chapter 1 . 10/5/2010
Absolutely love it.
elevenhurricanes chapter 1 . 10/5/2010
Now this is just delicious. As one reviewer previously stated, this is a bit different from your other stories, but it is a wonderful story all in its own.

Seeing the title pop up in my Inbox caused me to think of the automatic cliche: someone is going to die.

Well, someone did, and it was me- due to the heartbreaking reality of this story.

I hope all is well with your friend and that she recovers smoothly.

-Kaila Nicole
Kindred Spirit chapter 1 . 10/5/2010
Bittersweet with a happy ending - beautiful!
wildwhitedove chapter 1 . 10/5/2010
Nice one-shot. :)
shinigami-seeker chapter 1 . 10/5/2010
See this was sad and happy at the same time. Robin meant yes right?
anon chapter 1 . 10/5/2010
AWESOMESSS!
Memories'34 chapter 1 . 10/4/2010
Aww how adourable :')

This is really well written, no surprise really.

This is A bit of a cliched (that spelt right? :S) one but the way you wrote it just made it not that. Lol word malfunction there, can really think of the word I want to say.

But anyway really good story, I'm surprised you haven't had any reviews yet!
abigfan chapter 1 . 10/4/2010
A different type of story for you but like it - happy ending - nice
ERgal chapter 1 . 10/4/2010
That was beautiful and Robin is going to go to Tamaran with her! Great job!
42 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3