Reviews for Kissing
Ali Camille chapter 1 . 12/30/2010
Hey! Please turn PM on! I want to tell you what's going on with our story... Well, my story you're gonna beta! Please turn on the feature!
jojoberry chapter 2 . 11/11/2010
Ahh the old wing trick never fails
AlreadyOnMars chapter 2 . 10/30/2010
That was funny! I love how they tried so many movie cliches and none of them work!
BlueStar33 chapter 2 . 10/15/2010
Hahaha I loved it! This definitly made my night ;)
keep-me-posted chapter 2 . 10/11/2010
O_O . .EVER! Seriously, this was so adorable and the kissing experiments had me laughing all the way through! LOVED THIS! :D

"Only you can take a spontaneous show of affection into a science experiment." Ooh, Woody and your clever one-liners.. :P
Angie J Trifid chapter 2 . 10/10/2010
Lolz cool experiments. Another good one would be the Twilight kiss. I like the book version, where they've just been running throught the woods and Bella's really pale.
linklover77 chapter 2 . 10/9/2010
I love this two-shot! Well done! The last line kills me:

"Oh and Buzz: your wings are open."

This is great! Keep writing more Bessie stuff PLEASE! :D
linklover77 chapter 1 . 10/9/2010
LOL I love this! Jessie would SO mess with Buzz like this! Nice chapter, and I don't care if it was short! It was great! :D
GirlNextDoor228 chapter 2 . 10/9/2010
Ooo Jess, you're such a tease XD That ending was marvelous, I swear it.

This was really really funny XD I love all their attempted tries for the perfect kiss, very amusing.
Diane Clifford chapter 1 . 10/9/2010
Oh, how I laugggghed at Buzz's reaction to Jessie. "Let's go, just the two of us". hahahaha.

Cant wait for part 2!
The Owl's Pen chapter 1 . 10/5/2010
Short lines are perfect! They suit your style of comedic timing very well. Please do not change a thing, and stick with the short stuff *wink*

Ah, you're back with more of your signature one-liners! I love these things!

"Only you can turn a spontaneous show of affection into a science experiment..."

"In your dreams, Spaniard..."

I adore this! All in all just a cute, sweet, sassy, in-character read. I can't wait for the update!

Owl
X's For Eyes chapter 1 . 10/5/2010
Ahahahaha, I love Buzz's reaction to Jessie's question so much. "Well, they tilt their heads to the side to avoid any facial collision"... It makes a lot of sense in the context of Woody's observation later: "Only YOU can turn a spontaneous show of affection into a science experiment..." Too true!

I have to wonder how those two ended up in front of the TV watching a romantic movie anyway. Either it was a happy coincidence, or one (or both) of them is secretly attempting to be slick. "Oh my goodness, here we are, alone, watching two characters passionately kiss each other. Golly, that's unexpected!"

We're on to you two!
Angie J Trifid chapter 1 . 10/5/2010
Omg, Buzz can be such a mood killer. I mean,turning it into a SCIENCE EXPERIMENT? Awesome; update soon!
krystal-clearxo chapter 1 . 10/5/2010
Haha nice, Buzz. This is so cute, update soon, if you can! xD
GirlNextDoor228 chapter 1 . 10/5/2010
Buzz WOULD totally make that list XD Haha this is great I can't wait to see the next chapter!