Reviews for Mothers, Be Good to Your Daughter
Wow, amazing
Dezired86 chapter 1 . 5/30/2016
LOVE IT. JUST BEAUTIFUL. KUDOS
Ahyah chapter 1 . 3/28/2016
Nice story. But damn Quinn was selfish. Rachel's character I can see doing this without pause. Brittany just radiate innocence & naivety. Santana is just a protective loyal friend. This story wasn't hard to imagine and picture. I can see all 3 doing this for whatever reasons.
LS chapter 1 . 10/16/2014
I LOVED IT! Sorry that it's anonymous or whatever- i don't have a profile so...
For.the.LOVE.of.Severus chapter 1 . 6/21/2014
I honestly love this story...I could see Rachel never giving up Beth even if she had to give up her dream because she knows that pain.
Quinntana2 chapter 1 . 4/23/2014
:)(: Tears, tears and more tears are just streaming down my face. A beautiful, entertaining story is what this is. I love that Brittany, Santana and Rachel fell in love while taking care of Beth and they each became one of her parents. Quinn was such an ass and I frickkin loved Beth standing up to her in the end and defending her moms (Santana's comment was hilarious). The emotion in this is perfection which is probably why I cried - that and I was proud of Beth.
w1cked chapter 1 . 9/7/2013
I think I have read this story at least 15 times and for some reason thought I had did a review the first time. So shame on me to see that I have not, so sorry. Because I love this story and thank you for a wonderful one to read.
musomusi chapter 1 . 2/6/2013
This has got to be one of my most favorite fics ever. I indulge in its beauty on a regular basis. Bravo.
GypsySoul05 chapter 1 . 12/29/2012
wow what an interesting story! I really enjoyed reading it! :)
bearblue chapter 1 . 9/19/2012
Wow! A bit pained for Quinn, but lovely all around. Thank you.
Gleelover47 chapter 1 . 5/23/2012
I loved this story but I hated Quinn. To give her child up, making them all sacrifice their loves and then taking them to court. *Screams angrily* Great story though, i got v. emotional.
quintin grey chapter 1 . 4/24/2012
i love this story so much. it always makes me cry cause of how beautiful it read it a few times and it still stirs the same emotion from the first time i read it. so inspiring
MirAndysCrow chapter 1 . 4/22/2012
Hey! Omg I had to leave a review for this amazing...ergh lets try that again...AMAZING fic! I have a new ot3. Santana, Brittany, and Rachel just work so well together. Your fic was so in character and just the right amount of fluff and angst that drives me have more of this pairing. :D THANKS FOR THE AWESOME FIC!
riverkirby chapter 1 . 4/5/2012
this is like.. I cannot believe I missed this! WOW. . I loved it even tho i hated Quinn being a bad guy in this u know.. well done with this :)
mick3y92 chapter 1 . 1/1/2012
this was amazing i was teary eyed when Beth said she remembers Brittany yelling for her when they took her away that was just so damn sad i wish it was a multichapter fic but regardless it was awesome good job
51 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »