Reviews for Clair De Lune
hayaa.jihan45 chapter 1 . 2/3
Best
storiesrmyjam chapter 28 . 10/30/2017
THE BEST DAMN STORY I'VE READ .
Chloe chapter 1 . 9/7/2017
Is Bella a good dancer anyways?
KairisMoore chapter 24 . 7/12/2017
SHE JUST CANNOT CATCH A BREAK CAN SHE? This book has made me happy, and pissed tf off at the same time. Like I'm really heated and not just at Bella but at her situation as well. This is just like a damn lifetime movie there's just gotta be some great injury or tragedy happen to the leading performer on the night of their debut this is bs. And I'm angry at myself bc this is my FAVORITE twilight fan fiction ever. It's an amazing book and I kinda hate you for making me feel these things, I physically feel as though I'm Bella. When the reader can envision themselves as a character, you've surpassed just writing and you've created a world where anything is possible. Thank you for this book I truly love it.
Guest chapter 28 . 2/18/2017
Wow good story
Guest chapter 23 . 2/18/2017
Why, why why I stopped reading because you dogged Bella to the lowest depths. I AM DONE.
DolphinAunt30 chapter 28 . 2/13/2017
Wow! This story was absolutely beautiful!
Clarine chapter 29 . 12/19/2016
J'ai adoré votre histoire que j'ai découverte hier soir et que je n'ai pas pu lâcher avant 6h du matin (2h de sommeil, ouhouh, la journée a été un peu rude au travail aujourd'hui !). Je trouve que vous avez bien su nous faire partager le monde de la danse ; les descriptions des numéros de danse sont assez incroyables car on imagine tout à fait à quoi la chorégraphie peut ressembler et, même si ce n'est pas toujours le cas (n'étant pas danseuse, je ne connais pas tout le vocabulaire spécifique au ballet), on arrive à partager l'émotion de Bella quand elle danse.
Je vais de ce pas lire la suite mais je vais tâcher d'être plus raisonnable et me coucher à une heure décente ;-). Sinon, mon boss ne va pas être content de moi demain !
Merci pour le partage.
shannon30033 chapter 21 . 10/15/2016
I love the angst in this story! Ah! So so so good!
shannon30033 chapter 9 . 10/13/2016
This story is so much fun! I love a graceful Bella for once. Thanks.
Guest chapter 24 . 9/21/2016
Would you believe me if I said I love u and this chapter
GOD...
Cruvygirllove chapter 27 . 8/9/2016
i
Ezile xaba chapter 19 . 7/1/2016
I love it . And I would luuurvvve an epov
Elizabeta Jehrose chapter 27 . 6/17/2016
This is way better than the actual twilight, make this into movie and I'd watch it more than Frozen!
Awesome.
Elizabeta Jehrose chapter 4 . 6/17/2016
I'm confused too, but this is awesome so I'll keep reading
2,250 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »