Reviews for Clair De Lune
Would you believe me if I said I love u and this chapter
GOD...
Cruvygirllove chapter 27 . 8/9
i
Ezile xaba chapter 19 . 7/1
I love it . And I would luuurvvve an epov
Elizabeta Jehrose chapter 27 . 6/17
This is way better than the actual twilight, make this into movie and I'd watch it more than Frozen!
Awesome.
Elizabeta Jehrose chapter 4 . 6/17
I'm confused too, but this is awesome so I'll keep reading
Brown Eyes Cullen chapter 28 . 5/28
I just finished the story and I have enjoyed it immensly!
Big bravo to you!
Carat532 chapter 29 . 4/25
O. M. G. This is definitely, without a doubt, the BEST fanfiction I have EVER read. It is A-MAZ-ING. I can't wait to read the sequel!
misstequilarose071 chapter 1 . 4/8
Love. It.
PreciousJuls chapter 28 . 3/25
I LOVED LOVED LOVED this story! I was watching a Starz TV miniseries (Flesh & Bones) about a ballet dancer. After, I had to find an E&B story's that had Ballet in it. This did not disappoint! Can't wait to read the sequel. I promised to be better with my reviewing :))
Iolanthe Ivashkov chapter 29 . 3/10
Amazing story, can wait to see where it goes in the sequel!
Amazing! Your descriptions created such a vivid image in my mind that it felt as if the characters were real! This isn't like those stories where the plot is amazing, but the writing is not as good. The whole story was amazingly written, and just perfect. I really enjoyed reading this, thank you!
Mari chapter 28 . 1/17
A-freakin'-mazing! I read Pas before this one. After finishing Pas, I just had to watch ballet on YouTube. Your story gave me so much more appreciation for the art. I wish I had read it before going to the New York City Ballet performance I saw last summer when they were on tour... (PS They were awesome!) I tried finding other Edward/Bella fanfics that were up to par with the greatness of Pas but THERE WEREN'T ANY! And so I found my way to Clair. So glad I did! But now you have completely RUINED me... From now on I'll probably always feel disappointed when I read stories that can't even come close to your literary genius. TT But I have no regrets! Hehe ()
SecretlyWishingToCompelYou chapter 28 . 11/6/2015
*claps hands vigorously* Bravo! It was truly beautiful, every last bit of it! I'm so glad I found this little jem, I loved every last second spent staring at my iPad screen, every little squeal or exclamation of anger was matched with a confused look from my family because you have such a way with words. Thank you for sharing this with us, definitely one of my top favourite fanfics:)
Elisa chapter 28 . 8/6/2015
Hey , I'm French and I just want to tell you that I really enjoy this story, you desbribe the feelings of your characters very well, I loved reading these chapters! I think that you could write this story without Twilight's characters, and maybe you would publish it. I hope you understand what I'm saying, I'm not very good as English :)

Thank you, you made a good job!
Comrade'sRoza chapter 29 . 6/24/2015