Reviews for Mystery Meals
chromeknickers chapter 2 . 12/20/2013
Awww, just as cute as anything. I love how the first chapter was all angst until the very end and this one is pretty much all fluff. Lol. Cute.
chromeknickers chapter 1 . 12/20/2013
Oh, you tease! I really was expecting the worst. So glad you didn't end this part angsty. :)
QuasiSense chapter 2 . 2/8/2012
You had me worried there for a minute! But all turned out for the best. I especially liked Lily. Well done
hotforteacher3 chapter 2 . 11/20/2011
Aaaaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwwwwww! Wiping tears out of eyes... LOVE!
jenefaner chapter 2 . 3/13/2011
i really liked this; it was very well written, and very original. :))
NeuroticMusing chapter 2 . 1/11/2011
Awww! That was very enjoyable:)

I was very sad with the first chapter, Jayne seemed so lost, I thought something happened to poor River, luckily that wasn't the case.

The family moments were great!

Amazing story!

*TCandBTVSluver*
ArtLightLove chapter 2 . 10/27/2010
awww so sweet
Emily chapter 1 . 10/24/2010
I actually lolled when it says "Maybe crazy isn't so bad after all". Very well written, shows a sentimental side to Jayne. I loved it.
basaltone chapter 2 . 10/24/2010
I love seeing this family from a 4th person's POV, especially a child. I think Jayne's devotion would be so fierce, just like everything else he does, that it would be apparent even to a child. Thanks.
Night Lotus Blossom chapter 2 . 10/24/2010
I so love the concept of a new generation of children growing up on Serenity.

This was so sweet and really showed the softer side of Jayne, which can be rather rare in Rayne fics.

I adore the bond that Jayne has with River and Lily.

Might you consider continuing this one?
Night Lotus Blossom chapter 1 . 10/24/2010
This was some heartbreakingly beautiful angst, tempered by Jayne's sweetness with his daughter.

I'm glad you decided not to stick with the angst the entire way through and that River came back.

I love the way you write Jayne.

~NLB
Ali chapter 2 . 10/23/2010
Now I have to go to the dentist as I'm sure my teeth will rot and fall out of my mouth due to this adorably fluffy and sweet fic. I'm so glad Liara "made up" with her Uncle.
JeanGenie93 chapter 2 . 10/23/2010
I thought it was really good. I like how you wrote protective Jayne. There's just one thing- Jason is Kaylee's son in the first chapter, but Zoe's in the second. Not a big deal, though.
goddessofbirth chapter 2 . 10/22/2010
Aw...this was so freaking sweet;)
basaltone chapter 1 . 10/20/2010
I, personally, am glad you gave into the fluff at the end. I just can't stand the thought of Jayne being without River. Thanks.