Reviews for Spider Of The League
myulander chapter 1 . 5/11
nice job
mkeeg91 chapter 2 . 9/28/2013
not bad... actually, it was very good! :D

I just wish we had a little more history:
- how did Spider Man and MJ get there?
- how did they meet the League?
- Just general details that were left out.

great work though!
Guest chapter 2 . 8/17/2013
What happens next?
Masomalik chapter 2 . 1/28/2013
Honestly i want to see how spider-man does in the episodes of justice league
Masonmalik chapter 2 . 1/27/2013
This is a great story can't wait for more
ShoshonaTheRose chapter 2 . 7/3/2012
Pretty good so far but can you have some Marvel heroes come into the DCverse? Please update soon!
-RC
Meh chapter 2 . 4/13/2012
Extra #1 joke comes from the Hi I'm A Marvel And I'm A DC video series on Youtube other than that good story so far. I think the 2-Parter with the former Amazon creating a virus only for men would be good and that could get MJ involved more I think
Sean Malloy-1 chapter 2 . 12/15/2011
Great job on the story so far, I look forward to readig more.
wrestlgurl chapter 2 . 9/8/2011
I really enjoyed your retelling of this JL episode with Spidey in the mix. Always thought Spider-Man would make a great member of the League. Too bad they are from 2 different companies. I liked your characterizations. All of them pretty good. I think Peter and Wally would get along well.
spirit warrior chapter 2 . 7/4/2011
good story but bring in venom
Fantasy-Mania31 chapter 2 . 12/19/2010
OMG! I hope you update this sometime. It's so funny!
Devil Rebel chapter 2 . 12/6/2010
cool, keep it up
DBZ Stargate Ninjawars chapter 2 . 11/19/2010
Should've put in Extra #2.

Great job all around, a nice mix of Spider-Man vs Justice League screen time. Though you could put more emphasis on Peter Parker's scientific mind and how his 'fresh start' in the DC verse takes advantage of that in ways the Marvel verse couln't without revealing his identity.
Cylon One chapter 2 . 10/27/2010
Great first adventure for us to see in the world of the Justice League with Spider-Man in it.

Spider-Man’s presence sure changed how things went this time.

The danger to the Watchtower from a bomb never happened here.

Wonder if what happened before between Batman and Cheetah happened with Spidey this time?

You know he has his own deal with catwomen.

Awesome adventure.
Cylon One chapter 1 . 10/25/2010
However it happened and whenever it happened it’s awesome it did happen of Spider-Man being moved to the alternate universe of the Justice League not long after its formation.

The League I mean.

Not their universe.

Nice deal for Pete that Mary Jane got sent along with him.

And cool of Batman to help set them up with what they needed for their new life.

Learned what Peter got job-wise for civilian life; wonder what MJ got?

She got anything going in the familiar areas of modeling or acting?

Wouldn’t be surprised if her name became as popular as it did back home in her universe of origin.

All the other stuff told of what went on since Mary Jane and Peter’s arrival involving Spider-Man and the League was really good.

I enjoyed checking out Spider-Man’s involvement in the first part of this familiar League story told here and can’t wait for it to continue and conclude.

I also can’t wait to see what other familiar League adventures are to follow if this continues on beyond the one running right now.