Reviews for Gone Baby Gone
Polos Elite chapter 1 . 10/2/2012
so good...I'm teary eyed...that was really good. Loved it...so sad...
Lazerwolf314 chapter 1 . 11/10/2010
Wow, you put so much detail in that short fic, it was astounding. Very well done (and I'm wondering. Did you come up with this before or after Acceptable risks?) Anyway, I loved it.
fanfictionfan63 chapter 1 . 10/15/2010
Very very powerful story, so very sad and very realistic, life changing within a second. Awesome writing.
FallenStar08 chapter 1 . 10/7/2010
This made me want to cry. Sad, but very good & incredibly well written.
1Flashpoint.Fan chapter 1 . 10/5/2010
Omgosh! This made me cry! It felt sooo real, like I was really there with them. I loved the way you built up to the ending. It's actually kinda 'funny' because we're moving soon (for the third time in three years) so I kinda understand how Sam felt. Anyways, you did a really great job describing the emotion that he must have felt after the accident. Also liked how you described the onlookers reactions too.

Great job!

If you want to write another chapter or something, (it really doesn't need one, but it would be cool) I would love to see how he dealt with the funeral and everything.
Angelpoint chapter 1 . 10/5/2010
you so made me cry, this awesome story adding to that, i was watching 'between heartbeats' and just as if the show had to do it Sam had the whole cry confession thingy with Jules and then i read this man my whole face is ruined.

loved it (ll)
The Carrot chapter 1 . 10/5/2010
You're trying to break my heart aren't you?

Because you're succceding rather well.

_