Reviews for Suffocate
morena.davidson.3 chapter 1 . 12/22/2013
Great story! Thanks for sharing :)
shayna.lane chapter 1 . 12/17/2013
there really wasn't much of a plot just 2 immature people making eachother jealous and then they fuck. I need to stop taking rec's from strangers -_-
Iklepixie chapter 1 . 10/29/2013
Found on loving the christening of the surfaces. Hopefully tgey get their act together and no more games with other people
Guest chapter 1 . 10/19/2013
Loved it! so sexy and passionate! I'd love to be with this Edward, we'd never leave the house!
CSG chapter 1 . 10/10/2013
Exhales... wow! That should be a full length story.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/6/2013
Truly beautiful...
Guest chapter 1 . 9/30/2013
Nice and spicy.
cullen sandra chapter 1 . 9/30/2013
Because we only got bpov to go by, she is making edward out to be the bad guy, when really she is sounding like a bitch. She started the shit in the club with jake, then gets all bitchy when edward plays her game. It doesn't sound like they are good for each other, no matter how hot the sex was.
Judyblue95 chapter 1 . 9/30/2013
you can thank Deb Rotuno for rec'ing this very delicious story...It was a delight and one of the most erotic reads ever. Thank you!
edla chapter 1 . 9/30/2013
loved it especially how they both get jealous and there true feelings come out it was great I love passionate sex
JasmineAlexis chapter 1 . 9/30/2013
That was so good! Loved it
bmthespian chapter 1 . 9/30/2013
Great one shot
TwiFanfictionRecs.com chapter 1 . 9/30/2013
Suffocate has been added to the Featured Fics Library on www . twifanfictionrecs . com ;-)
big fan chapter 1 . 11/5/2012
fantastic
Koshivuh chapter 1 . 8/4/2012
This was extremely amazing. I liked how there was so much plot, and I really wish this had more chapters. It was a great story.