Reviews for Restless Heart Syndrome
BECAUSE
THIS WAS SO PERFECT
I CAN'T
FEEEELLSSS

I have shipped these two for FOREVER and seeing a well done fanfic like this that completely expresses their perfection...just...Thank you so much for writing this. I hope you'll write more :-)
Guest chapter 1 . 6/29/2012
Nice job! I wish there were more fics with Darra in them and I like Anakin/Darra.
Anonymous chapter 1 . 11/7/2011
That was an outstanding story. Very cute and well written. I like Anakin/Padme, but I love this pairing too and I wish there were more fics, both serious and fluffy, about them. Maybe you'll consider writing another one someday? A multi-chapter fic would make my day lol! Take care and please consider writing another fic (or two or 300 or whatever lol). Awesome job!
Alex975 chapter 1 . 5/26/2011
Love It!

Can u do more Darra/Anakin Fiction?

i love Darra, Shes way better than Padme, Anyways...

Great story!
ghostquest chapter 1 . 2/9/2011
There aren't enough Anakin/Darra fics here. This is certainly a welcome addition. Hope you write more in the future. Looking forward to reading it.
HardToScare211 chapter 1 . 12/6/2010
lovely lovely lovely! I would love more of this! I love dara/anakin and there is way too little of it on facebook! so nice!
Darth Wolf chapter 1 . 10/11/2010
Adorable :) i definitely like this couple better than anakin/padme, well done i absolutley loved it :)
Jess10109 chapter 1 . 10/9/2010
This is a great story and i totaly agree with you, there a cute cuple!