Reviews for Opaleye: A Dragon's Love
Blizzard H chapter 3 . 8/27
it was pretty good. but i kinda wish it was the real malfoy though. but ah well life is life ay?
pianomouse chapter 3 . 8/22
Wow, I never saw the twist coming and I really liked it! Thank you for sharing your story and talent.
nikkischrank chapter 3 . 8/4
Very well done! I loved the plot twist! Definitely one of my favorite Dramione stories!
HH chapter 3 . 6/17
Well I never thought this would be the ending I was and still am very surprised. Anyway congratulation this was an amazing fanfic I really loved it!
Madolebug chapter 3 . 4/25
Wow . . . first off, great story, beautifully written, although I am slightly disappointed that it wasn't really Draco.
MlleShadow chapter 3 . 4/18
I DID NOT EXPECT THAT. What. Such a great plot twist, a loved this story! So awkward that he took Draco's face though haha. Really good job with this, I'll go check out your profile right away!
MlleShadow chapter 2 . 4/18
I never thought I would read a hot scene between a dragon and a human.. Damn! Although the first time Draco attacked Hermione I think she forgave hin rather quickly, even though he didn't intend to eat her, he did want to lick her all over. It was almost rape! Felt bad for Charlie though x) Again, fantastic chapter!
MlleShadow chapter 1 . 4/18
Awesome first chapter, I'm amazed by how well you managed to portray Draco with him speaking so little and in a dragon form. He's so incredibly cute at the end when he was sulking!
VitaAiur chapter 3 . 4/9
Oh my gosh! That was amazing! That was completely brilliant! I am so inlove! Oh gosh! I love it to bits! The whole dragon thing and the twist! Hot damn! That was brilliant!
hurricanebridgette chapter 3 . 4/6
I enjoyed that spin. Draco...but not.
hurricanebridgette chapter 1 . 4/6
Ooohhh trapped as a dragon?! Nice! I look forward to the rest. I am getting sad.. almost read all your stories. Lol.

I love a reformed but still cocky, Draco.
lakita2 chapter 3 . 3/8
Awesome .
mndalala chapter 3 . 2/28
WHAT. A. TWIST! i'm at loss of words rn!
AmeliaaXavier chapter 3 . 2/28
OH MY GOD! I'm literally speechless about everything but I love them! UGH SUCH GREAT TALE TO READ but I wish you write an epilogue for our Aidon & Hermione just to get more giddy feels about this entire fic! OVERALL AMAZING WORK!
albert-twist chapter 3 . 2/18
Well that took an unexpected turn. But I thrououghy liked it. It was definitely original and fun and sexy! I loved it!