Reviews for Opaleye: A Dragon's Love
Pidanka chapter 1 . 4/12
I'm not gonna lie, I kinda feel cheated, he wasn't even Draco.. :(
Ice Demon Ranger chapter 3 . 1/4
this is an awesome read. The feelings from both Hermione and the dragon. Wonderful plot twist at the end. Thank you so much for sharing your talent.
RaeofSunshine85 chapter 3 . 1/3
Well I did not see that coming at all. Like the reviewer before me said there is so much left to unanswered but the story is wonderful as is.
illori leene chapter 3 . 1/2
It would be interesting to know about their life afterwards. How they would explain her mate/husband having Draco's face. Would they tell people he was a dragon, or would be be Draco's long lost identical cousin? Would their children be ordinary humans, just with massive magical potential, or would they actually possess some beast-like qualities. Would seeing the couple happy ever weigh on Draco? Since he now knows Hermione found his physical form attractive, would he ever wonder if that could have been his life? Does the dragon's current appearance influence their future children, will they look like little Malfoys? Is it possible that the dragon could ever lose his humanity again, or would his bond to Hermione preserve his human mind should something else traumatic occur? So many questions to ponder as I drift off into dreamland.
LadyYandere chapter 1 . 12/5/2016
So full of awesomeness! Loved it :) you are an wonderful writer
5tarlightqueen chapter 3 . 11/16/2016
Amasing!
SazHearT chapter 3 . 9/19/2016
My DRAMIONE heart aches thinking that was not Draco...but well the story was really well written and the plot was good...it would just had been better if the dragon was really Draco...
Inggita chapter 3 . 9/4/2016
OMG! The twist in the end! Very smart writing and very goos story plot! :) loving it!
Blizzard H chapter 3 . 8/27/2016
it was pretty good. but i kinda wish it was the real malfoy though. but ah well life is life ay?
pianomouse chapter 3 . 8/22/2016
Wow, I never saw the twist coming and I really liked it! Thank you for sharing your story and talent.
nikkischrank chapter 3 . 8/4/2016
Very well done! I loved the plot twist! Definitely one of my favorite Dramione stories!
HH chapter 3 . 6/17/2016
Well I never thought this would be the ending I was and still am very surprised. Anyway congratulation this was an amazing fanfic I really loved it!
I-Made-U-Read-This chapter 3 . 4/25/2016
Wow . . . first off, great story, beautifully written, although I am slightly disappointed that it wasn't really Draco.
MlleShadow chapter 3 . 4/18/2016
I DID NOT EXPECT THAT. What. Such a great plot twist, a loved this story! So awkward that he took Draco's face though haha. Really good job with this, I'll go check out your profile right away!
MlleShadow chapter 2 . 4/18/2016
I never thought I would read a hot scene between a dragon and a human.. Damn! Although the first time Draco attacked Hermione I think she forgave hin rather quickly, even though he didn't intend to eat her, he did want to lick her all over. It was almost rape! Felt bad for Charlie though x) Again, fantastic chapter!