Reviews for Opaleye: A Dragon's Love
That was an unexpected twist...I'm kind of dissappointed because I'm hardcore dramoine fan but it was good..
Absolutely loved it...until that plot twist. Sigh, I was really looking forward to the dragon becoming Draco and then having a beautiful real Dramione ending. Goddamn it I had so much hope for this fanfic :(
Rlkotatis chapter 3 . 9/19
LOVE
normaj chapter 3 . 9/6
Wonderful story! Loved it!
TheoristEagle chapter 3 . 8/10
This was too good. It was erotic and passionate and so well written as well as well researched! I love your stories. You can depict the whole "mating" case in such a tantalizing manner. Kudos to you.
I was not a fan of that twist.
Arkytior S chapter 2 . 7/5
Wow! You really did some great research! You know what youre talkin bout.
jamessiriuspotterdramione chapter 3 . 5/6
Wow! This is the hottest and most unique fanfic I have ever read!
Mmm... I am still too dumbstruck to say much
Pidanka chapter 1 . 4/12
I'm not gonna lie, I kinda feel cheated, he wasn't even Draco.. :(
Ice Demon Ranger chapter 3 . 1/4
this is an awesome read. The feelings from both Hermione and the dragon. Wonderful plot twist at the end. Thank you so much for sharing your talent.
RaeofSunshine85 chapter 3 . 1/3
Well I did not see that coming at all. Like the reviewer before me said there is so much left to unanswered but the story is wonderful as is.
illori leene chapter 3 . 1/2
It would be interesting to know about their life afterwards. How they would explain her mate/husband having Draco's face. Would they tell people he was a dragon, or would be be Draco's long lost identical cousin? Would their children be ordinary humans, just with massive magical potential, or would they actually possess some beast-like qualities. Would seeing the couple happy ever weigh on Draco? Since he now knows Hermione found his physical form attractive, would he ever wonder if that could have been his life? Does the dragon's current appearance influence their future children, will they look like little Malfoys? Is it possible that the dragon could ever lose his humanity again, or would his bond to Hermione preserve his human mind should something else traumatic occur? So many questions to ponder as I drift off into dreamland.
LadyYandere chapter 1 . 12/5/2016
So full of awesomeness! Loved it :) you are an wonderful writer
5tarlightqueen chapter 3 . 11/16/2016
Amasing!
SazHearT chapter 3 . 9/19/2016
My DRAMIONE heart aches thinking that was not Draco...but well the story was really well written and the plot was good...it would just had been better if the dragon was really Draco...