Reviews for Change of Heart
Moniregar chapter 1 . 5/19
rereading this story for the millionth time, probably one of the best fanfics out there
kclinda chapter 17 . 4/16
I loved it! The 2 ffs, the one before the androids and this one are amazing. I will continue with To Live Again.

I really like your writing and pase :)
wyattJR chapter 13 . 3/19
Drunk Vegeta is my favorite. Had me rolling
Writersblock42 chapter 17 . 2/28
This was so good! Vegeta really changed and grew throughout this and you made it so believable. The end was amazing!
RRayRRay chapter 17 . 2/28
Wow.. I’m burning through the authors stories so quickly. This is remarkable how perfect the author gets the characters down, and a story that ALWAYS keeps you interested. No bullshit filler. Love it! Sad that it’s over :(
mschanyeol chapter 17 . 2/25
Omg I loved this so much I'm crying!
OzzyTheBard chapter 1 . 2/24
Great story! One of the best I've read on the site so far. Great character progression, great dialogue, the whole thing was just really good! I'll definitely be re-reading it!
"Tell me you love me, woman"

OH MY GOOOODD! VEGETA! I had to re-read this a few times before I could carry on with the fic top notch writing, you win all the awards.
DarkAngel0795 chapter 17 . 2/8
I absolutely enjoyed both of your fanficts! I’m a big VegetaxBulma fan so this fic definitely is one of the best I’ve read! As a fellow writer, I can tell you, your writing was very impressive. Keep doing what you doing :3
BV4ever chapter 17 . 2/3
Enjoyed the entire story! Beautiful ending! Your depiction of Vegeta’s character was brilliantly written. That alone is not an effortless task. There are so many layers to the Prince’s persona that more than often as story lines progress the very essence of him becomes lost and is no longer plausible. You managed to capture an impressive slow transformation in his character as his relationship to bulma advanced. The moment vegeta realized during Bulma’s award banquet that she was the equivalent of a queen on her planet and she could have any man she wanted, but she only wanted him was priceless. That realization solidified her unwavering devotion and love giving him the confidence he needed to put a on it!
Anibalssj chapter 17 . 12/3/2017
On e of the very few fics that are actually well written, believable, original enough without going into overboard... I'm sure you've heard it all. You know os really good and one of the best if not the best so I'll skip the praise (that you deserve!) and I'll go to the criticism. Keep in mind this is somewhat directed to the whole series

I can't read the word boy anymore or I'll blow my brains off. It might be a dub thing (and that because I'm not American I have a boy in a stereotypical way) but I found that it's just too much, abused. Even if that's how he would address any child he doesn't need to repeat it in each sentence right?

Story wise and reason given for Yamcha and Bulma separation is that the first was not really faithful. Personally I didn't like the change, I don't see Bulma moving on so fast without a strong reason beyond being attracted to Vegeta.

Second point, after Goku's death and his apology to Gohan, I don't think Vegeta hates him anymore. Sure he probable resent him until after Buu, but I think the hate had (very slowly) faded since his own death finishing at the end of the Cell games.

This might be somewhat subjective and maybe influenced by the dub itself, but just wanted to point it out. Now I'll go and look for a plug-in that censures the word boy or something like that
BriefsRG chapter 1 . 10/28/2017
I don'the now how many times i've read this story. Years reading it and i don't get tired. xD. THNX :*
Jean z chapter 2 . 10/25/2017
Vegeta scaring kids off is just one of the best things ever! I am so glad that You have pointed out how much Future Trunks has changed Vegeta as a person and how you have written it in so many details. Kid Trunks really need to thank his future self for that. I've been binged reading all your fanfiction (hopefully in the right order) and I just want to let you know that you're a talented writer I pray every night to have you back to this wonderful fandom! The Breif family is beautifully written under your hands, each and everyone of them!
Sada Pazaki chapter 17 . 10/25/2017
Aah! Such a great sequel! I LOVE this!
fluffykitty12 chapter 8 . 8/13/2017
So nice! So glad they found Trunks! I wish there was more Trunks-Vegeta bonding though!

Like for the next few nights, Vegeta finds himself ducking back into Trunk's room to check on the boy while he's sleeping.
1,108 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »