Reviews for Change of Heart
Cata06 chapter 17 . 9/20/2023
I love your and how faithful it feels to the essence of the characters.

Looking forward to any updates

Thanks for sharing your amazing creation
xAngel-Demonx3541 chapter 17 . 9/12/2023
I really enjoyed this story, it was beautifulI look forward to reading you other stories!
kageknuser2710 chapter 17 . 1/7/2023
Masterpiece! Well done!
kageknuser2710 chapter 14 . 1/7/2023
I'm really enjoying the development in their personalities. Bulma is maturing and Vegeta is opening up slowly. Well done!
kageknuser2710 chapter 10 . 1/7/2023
I can agree that Vegeta's reaction is over the top, but I do think that Bulma is just as much at fault. She keeps forgetting that Vegeta is NOT human. She is putting him in the same box as Goku, without considering that Goku knows nothing of his own background whilst Vegeta only knows how to be a Sayan.
She knows how territorial he is, and her letting Richard (someone she has flirted with in front of Vegeta) put his hands on her lower back, is just asking for trouble.
I get that she doesn't want to considered property, because she is a strong independent woman, but does she know whether that is a Saiyan custom? The beastial aspects of the Saiyan's very much indicate that the male would be prone to kill any competition. (She repeatedly compares him to lion... Maybe she should look upon lions and their attitude towards encroaching males).
kageknuser2710 chapter 1 . 1/6/2023
Bulma has the patience of a Saint haha
williamsizabella093 chapter 1 . 11/6/2022
could u do a story we're vegeta and his son shop or something idkkk, plzz it would really make my day
Guest chapter 11 . 10/29/2022
I believe the thing that makes these Vegeta and Bulma stories so good is the fact that we did see both characters grow, develop & change within the anime/manga/canon whatever you prefer to call it. And they had pretty distinct personalities before the arc & changed to them happened. Vegeta found thay love & passion doesn't always have to be about fighting or death. Bulma found that responsibilities, love, honor & loyalty isn't always as clear cut, black & white as they had typically been for her in the past. Sure, Yamcha was a "bad boy" character but he didn't have the air of corrosion and death upon him in the same way as Vegeta did. And most of us can really enjoy a somewhat realistic portrayal of them in the years & time skips where these things happen the most that we didn't officially get to see. I'm really liking this series so far. Great job.
Harley-hime chapter 17 . 7/11/2022
I love love this fic. And I'm very pickup. Hope to read more from You
BriefsRG chapter 17 . 6/6/2022
Casi 12 años y este fic sigue siendo mi favorito. Gracias :)
rokudaddy15 chapter 2 . 4/30/2022
I adore this chapter! hilarious vegeta. love that tshirt detail lol
KoniginElle chapter 9 . 2/18/2022
"Did you really call me gorgeous when you were talking to Gohan on Namek?"

Sorry to say, this is not canon. In original Japanese dub, he didn't say it anything like that. I hate it when English dub changes things.
YnochTG chapter 17 . 1/22/2022
Bravo! I can’t believe this was created a decade ago. The author is a genius. The interactions are real, the feels are there, and most of all, the characters themselves are exactly as they were in the show. I’m looking forward to the next fic!
Protos Heis chapter 17 . 1/21/2022
Thank you so much for this wonderful fanfic of Vegeta and Bulma. I really enjoyed it from start to finish. The ending was perfect too! I thought it would be cheesy like those stories you usually read when the ending was during the wedding day, but it actually wasn't. I love the way you delivered the last sentence of the story!

I would love to read more VegeBul fanfics from you!
Protos Heis chapter 16 . 1/21/2022
I was hoping Piccolo was at Vegeta and Bulma's engagement party!

I feel so sorry for Yamcha. I hope one day he finds someone to love. I commend him for still showing up at the engagement party and having the gumption to advise Vegeta for Bulma's sake.
1,164 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »