Reviews for Change of Heart
Harley-hime chapter 17 . 7/11
I love love this fic. And I'm very pickup. Hope to read more from You
BriefsRG chapter 17 . 6/6
Casi 12 años y este fic sigue siendo mi favorito. Gracias :)
rokudaddy15 chapter 2 . 4/30
I adore this chapter! hilarious vegeta. love that tshirt detail lol
KoniginElle chapter 9 . 2/18
"Did you really call me gorgeous when you were talking to Gohan on Namek?"

Sorry to say, this is not canon. In original Japanese dub, he didn't say it anything like that. I hate it when English dub changes things.
YnochTG chapter 17 . 1/22
Bravo! I can’t believe this was created a decade ago. The author is a genius. The interactions are real, the feels are there, and most of all, the characters themselves are exactly as they were in the show. I’m looking forward to the next fic!
Protos Heis chapter 17 . 1/21
Thank you so much for this wonderful fanfic of Vegeta and Bulma. I really enjoyed it from start to finish. The ending was perfect too! I thought it would be cheesy like those stories you usually read when the ending was during the wedding day, but it actually wasn't. I love the way you delivered the last sentence of the story!

I would love to read more VegeBul fanfics from you!
Protos Heis chapter 16 . 1/21
I was hoping Piccolo was at Vegeta and Bulma's engagement party!

I feel so sorry for Yamcha. I hope one day he finds someone to love. I commend him for still showing up at the engagement party and having the gumption to advise Vegeta for Bulma's sake.
Protos Heis chapter 15 . 1/21
Oh my God! I feel so emotional over Vegeta's proposal! That was soo sweet! He delivered it romantically and still maintained his manliness!
Protos Heis chapter 14 . 1/21
Vegeta being so helpless like that was so damn hot! Way to go Bulma!

I wonder how Vegeta will ask Bulma for her hand in marriage. OH! wait! "order" I mean! Lol
Protos Heis chapter 13 . 1/21
Loool! I almost forgot about the frog incident from Namek!

I wish I know the source of why Vegeta fired Rina! I mean, what triggered him!
Protos Heis chapter 12 . 1/21
I laughed at how Bulma expected a marriage proposal from Vegeta. Lol! I don't blame her.
Protos Heis chapter 11 . 1/21
Woah there! Their sex drive is insane! It's like lovemaking in every chapter.

Was there any way to resolve Vegeta's nightmares? It's so stressful having to deal with it every night!
Protos Heis chapter 10 . 1/19
Vegeta's jealousy is so terrifying! Poor Richard! Good thing he was understandable or he would've resigned already as a normal employee should do!

I hope the Briefs are invited to Android 18 and Krillin's wedding! I'd like to see it!
Protos Heis chapter 9 . 1/19
Surely Bulma is smart enough to realize that Vegeta is already in love with her! Obsess even!

The 5 rounds was insane! But I expect no less from a Saiyan! lol
Protos Heis chapter 8 . 1/18
It's time to celebrate! They finally did it! Wow! it was worth the wait alright. I wish Vegeta would say he loves Bulma back but I guess I can't rely on that. I'll just have to be satisfied with his actions instead.
1,156 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »