Reviews for Silence
httydfan95 chapter 1 . 6/26/2013
Oh my gosh! I'm crying! D':
jack dangelo chapter 1 . 12/5/2012
kinda sad through the the story but overall a great fanfiction
Anonymous chapter 1 . 11/26/2012
You just broke my heart...this was so sad and beautiful the same time - perfect.
Happygirl1234 chapter 1 . 11/10/2012
Omg. That was the saddest story I have read! To have that come from me, the girl who read the hunger games an decried non stop when rue died is very strong. This fan fiction has changed me in so many ways, and I will truly be scarred forever by its strong beauty of life an death. This is one of the only fan fics I have read where an akward moment doesn't just spring out of nowhere. I loved it sooooo much and it was very very very very very well written and carried out!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/4/2012
Wow. Could you write anything more beautiful or more sad? What a wonderful story - thank you!
Azul Ocean chapter 1 . 3/27/2012
Nooooo! Sob... Too sad! Why did she die... Great story... Excuse me, I need a minute...
HeroFluffy chapter 1 . 8/20/2011
So sad so beautiful so awe some and well written. Sad as it is I love it! Poor Hiccup goes under shit happens you just gotta deal with it...
siriusly cool48 chapter 1 . 7/9/2011
Omgsh so sad! I listened to 9 Crimes on repeat and it made it all the sadder! But I disagree that this is not a good fic. Perhaps it is juvenile, but not in a bad way. Hiccup is comforting her like a parent comforts a child, so the story he tells her fits right in. It was also a good parallel for the changing of seasons theme that can be seen in this story. And for people who don't like sad endings, it's easy enough to imagine that the end didn't leave Astrid dead, but just assume that her fate isn't mentioned.
InuLoveKawaii13 chapter 1 . 4/30/2011
Pet peeve: people who degrade their work.

This is an amazing fic. I think you are a great writer. Do not say your wok is average. If you think it is terrible, don't even mention something about the quality at the beginning. better that than get the "Aww, it is so good. This is not bad!" pep talk in every single review.

I do have one question, however: does Astrid die? I didn't quite get a clear answer to that question when I re-read the ending.

And I love Hiccup's Nadder Story. It was beautiful.
ahoykailee chapter 1 . 1/14/2011
Holy. Crap.

I almost started crying. I am fighting so hard right now! this is so beautiful! and, oh my.. its so pretty and beautiful. You're such a fantastic author; don't ever think you're not!
SkyClimber chapter 1 . 11/25/2010
This was absolutely beautiful. There was so much detail and beauty to the writing. You should be a lot more confident with this piece of work... you are a fantastic author.

I really liked Hiccup's story about the Nadder at the end. I could picture everything he was narrating, as I could with the rest of the story.

Keep up the great work. This was seriously amazing, breathtaking, and simply beautiful.

Claire
Olympian23 chapter 1 . 11/8/2010
This story is really beautiful. It conveys the message in a complex way but gives off the detail in a flow of words.

All in all- a great story.
paxtofettel chapter 1 . 11/3/2010
Wait, did Astrid die?
AkariSakumi chapter 1 . 11/1/2010
*sniff* That was so beautiful; and so sad. I'm really crying right now. Good job...
Bobert4242 chapter 1 . 10/27/2010
A brilliant work, gave me chills...well done :)