Reviews for No, You Don't
JayXNitro chapter 1 . 10/30/2014
BUUURRRNN!
Damn, i'm a Yui X Azusa shipper, but this was just..
No words, no words for the beauty of this fanfic.
MeruMusings chapter 1 . 10/29/2010
How sad...
Raven236 chapter 1 . 10/25/2010
OMG, So she was seeing Ui as Yui all the time?

Great story, though like the others have said i hope you continue it, or at least have a sequel.
PlumaNiBunso chapter 1 . 10/5/2010
more! i want more! please continue this! i love the story, it's sad from the start then it became happy but it turn again into sadness! please want more!
Hydrangea12 chapter 1 . 10/5/2010
o_O end?

I just thought that Azusa turned Ui as a kind of replacement (?) of Yui... But, why it was ended like this!

No! There should be continuation of this fic, and I tottaly agree with the others! Ui X Azu! *shot*
Beth Cyra chapter 1 . 10/5/2010
Hmm, I got to say, I was wondering if this was how it was going to end. I just couldn't shake the feeling after the date, letting down Ui's hair, the laughter sounding like Yui's, it just seemed like things where going to end badly.

Honestly I am not really one for sad endings, I know that is how things are but I like people to be happy and end love, still it was a good read and I glad I read it.
BuRiChiFaN chapter 1 . 10/5/2010
WTF! I'M SO DEPRESSED! THIS, is by far one of the MOST PAINFUL yet BEAUTIFUL stories i've , i can't believe that this,an UIxAZU fic,is making me feel like FAVE!

i almost couldn't continue reading this after learning that agonizing shock that AZUSA WAS ONLY SEEING YUI IN UI! i must tell you,that was one hell of heart-wrenching scene,.the INTENSITY of it really hit me hard..man,i hope you continue this and end it as uixazu x(
Condor green chapter 1 . 10/5/2010
It's great

A simple sadness that turns to a simple happiness that ends with 2 broken hearts.

Man I love a good tragic ending, I was waiting for you to write one.

On a side note I have started a fiction and if all turns well you might actually find an alert under Condor.

Hopefully it won't be quite as terrible as my previous attempts have been.

Hope to see more.