Reviews for Bribie
jmcgerman chapter 97 . 5h ago
I still love this story. I just finished it for the 2nd time and am hoping for an update soon. I know RL can get rough and make writing hard. Do you have plans to finish it?
Isabella Esme Cullen chapter 97 . 10/2/2013
.•*""*•. ❤Loved it please update soon❤.•*""*•.
brnkofeternity06 chapter 44 . 7/18/2013
Wow. Totally unexpected. Doesn't make it any less HOT. Awesome chapter XD lol
brnkofeternity06 chapter 5 . 7/18/2013
I was reveling in the I love you's. Thought it too soon but I think this is one of those fall fast, fall hard fics. One of the best I've read so far. Aaaand then a girl's squeal just tainted the moment :/
brnkofeternity06 chapter 4 . 7/18/2013
First kiss and some action going on... I'm really loving your chapters now :D
Can't wait to read more!
brnkofeternity06 chapter 3 . 7/18/2013
Wow. The age difference is something new. Still, my parents' age difference is like fourteen years so who am I to judge lol
brnkofeternity06 chapter 2 . 7/18/2013
Really appreciate the definition you put up in the beginning. Thanks for that :)
First date! Can't wait! lol
brnkofeternity06 chapter 1 . 7/18/2013
So the concept of an Aussie Edward was appealing to me :D and I clicked on the link. Awesome first chapter :D
dckdck422 chapter 97 . 4/21/2013
More Please
Sarah Amin chapter 24 . 3/25/2013
she shouldnt forgive Edward that easily .. he dumped her when she's lying in a hospital after almost drowning .. That's pure selfishness to me !
sujari6 chapter 97 . 3/9/2013
That went better than expected.
Amber chapter 89 . 2/28/2013
Oh god! That's so sad! Bella must feel terrible, she did tell him his life wouldn't be worth living. But I don't blame Bella at all. I hope she gets through this, of course with Edward's help!
Amber chapter 76 . 2/27/2013
I love this story so far. I love Edward's POV, maybe you can write more in that POV? Also, when doing any lemon is Edward POV, try making them a little more descriptive?
Amber chapter 58 . 2/25/2013
So close to tears right now! Poor Bella! Renee Grace is such a pretty name for baby. Nice job making this chapter. I wonder how Phil and Bree are going to take the news.
Confused chapter 45 . 2/2/2013
Loved the story up till now. Don't know if I can read it anymore
1,493 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »