Reviews for The Harassment of Buchou: Game and Match
Ikarinogo chapter 20 . 5/22/2011
I have no idea who the stalker is... Good to see that he is affecting also Fuji. Very good chapter, can't wait for the next update!
Perfect.PairFan2278 chapter 20 . 5/21/2011
Ah, you're killing me! D: I can't wait for the next update, and I definitely can't wait to find out who did that. Poor Sakuno...and Fuji's slight breakdown was very well done. You've done a great job portraying the characters very well, and the suspense is keeping me from making any solid guesses...at this point, I have no idea who the culprit may be. Keep up the great work!

Fannz

Rating: 10/10
Kimmytrainer chapter 20 . 5/21/2011
thanks for updating! to be honest, i forgot about this story... but thats mostly becauseI'm not a huge prince of tennis fan anymore. I still like it but it's not obsessive. i love this story, though, and I read this chapter as soon as I got the email. I hope you manage to update in a week! Good luck!
demoncat13 chapter 20 . 5/21/2011
the culprit left behind the knife, right?
Saa chapter 20 . 5/21/2011
Sheesh, Yukimura is being too obvious. I'd start to doubt, but maybe it's just me being biased towards Yukimura... again. .

Waiting for the next chapter!
Usami fan chapter 20 . 5/21/2011
Cliff hanger!

No fair!

Update soon:) I don't know who it is any more, but I think it's Tachibana!
Usami fan chapter 19 . 5/17/2011
Please update soon:(
Ikarinogo chapter 19 . 5/10/2011
poor sakuno...always so sexy and romantic scenes *g* atobe in shock LOL

loved the chapter, waiting for the next update! D
x chapter 19 . 5/6/2011
I've been under a lot of stress lately because of.. well almost everything - but I'm cheered up by your chaps o, Thanks update more, kay. Good luck to you, Usami-san, Love you, alway
BleuFleur chapter 19 . 4/30/2011
I might feel bad if it was any other character, but because Atobe prides himself on his Insight it was pretty amusing to see him so stunned by the truth of how Tezuka got his injury. Nice to see that Saeki figured out the reason for his discomfort.

Fuji's "plan" to lure out the stalker had me giggling. It wasn't much different from his usual behavior. Pity for Sakuno (and the bed) that it worked. Unless Atobe had a freak-out about performing the morning-after scene after walking in on Fuji and Tezuka.

Looking forward to see what happens next! I'll keep my fingers crossed that real life is treating you kindly.
elena0ena chapter 19 . 4/27/2011
hello. just wanna say that i love your works of PoT fics! and i really can't wait to read the next chapter :D

seriously, who the hell is the stalker?
yHime chapter 19 . 4/25/2011
oh my. i really feel for Sakuno. to have all her works turn into waste...

*sigh*

You're making me more and more curious as to who the culprit really is! .

i want to know soon~~~

have to say, love the FujiTez hawt scene in this chappie, its so romantic and the fact that the bed was supposedly romeo and juliet's made the whole thing has deeper meaning. I love it. ;3

Great job! waiting for the next update! 8D
Saa chapter 18 . 4/25/2011
Aww come on. I can't keep adding to the suspect list! Yukimura and Jirou? Jirou, because he arrived late... Well, that's not much, but I can't help not to suspect him. As for Yukimura... Here's my conclusion. There's a chance that this is wrong since he's somewhat villain-like towards Saeki... making it blatantly obvious that he's the culprit. Or not. Making Yukimura seem like the bad guy, while making Jirou look seemingly innocent. Oh, whatever. That's another conclusion (which I would rather believe than the other one, because I really hate thinking of Yukimura as the bad guy.) Anyway, here's my conclusion for Yukimura:

Yukimura is jealous because Sanada keeps thinking about Tezuka. Maybe, just MAYBE, he doesn't want Fuji to have Tezuka since he couldn't have Sanada. So MAYBE he put that note about leaving Fuji because of that reason.

Quite confusing. I'd be really embarrassed if this is incorrect, so I'll just ignore what I think and continue reading.
Saa chapter 17 . 4/25/2011
Ohhh... I already had a conclusion concerning Yukimura... But then Atobe showed up at the last part... Oh, whatever.
Saa chapter 14 . 4/25/2011
I'm still sad for Yukimura. Actually, very sad. Sanada keeps on thinking about Tezuka... Hey, even if I suspect Yukimura, I can never hate him or get mad at him. Never. Simply impossible.

Uh oh~ Atobe's going back to Tezuka's house... I don't like Fuji in this story ...
403 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »