Reviews for The Harassment of Buchou: Game and Match
Saa chapter 13 . 4/25/2011
Cross off Atobe. I suspect Yukimura... no matter how saddening that thought is.
Saa chapter 8 . 4/25/2011
Oh my... Fuji... That's way too much. It's as if he were... obssessed.

As much as I hate to say this, I'm going to suspect Yukimura. No more suspects except for Atobe and Yukimura, for me. Okay, no more suspects except for Atobe and Yukimura SO FAR.
Saa chapter 7 . 4/25/2011
I feel sad for Yukimura... :(

I'm confused now. The only one from Seigaku who I would accuse is Kawamura, which is surprising in itself. For Hyotei, obviously Atobe. I'm don't know about Rikkai, though.
Saa chapter 5 . 4/25/2011
Hmm~ I don't think Fuji is behind that bar of soap thing.
Saa chapter 4 . 4/25/2011
Hmm~ I'm guessing more Tezuka/Jirou scenes will come up to get Fuji jealous...

I don't think that it's Saeki who gave those flowers... It's definitely not Atobe, because I'm sure it would be more... umm, extravagant (?) than that. Obviously not Tezuka... I'll make another guess soon...
Saa chapter 3 . 4/25/2011
I can just imagine Tezuka showing his inner green monster at the thought of Atobe KISSING Fuji in that costume.
Saa chapter 2 . 4/25/2011
OMG, Tezuka's the uke? O.O I picked up some hints before... But I didn't think they meant anything. Hmm~ this is an unexpected change... Heheh soon enough I'll be expecting Fuji as Romeo and Tezuka as Juliet. XDDD
Usami fan chapter 19 . 4/25/2011
Nice chapter:)

Poor Sakuno chan,I wonder if the tensai will feel sorry about this and I can't wait to see Tezuka's reaction,I am sure he will feel very guilty.

I think the one who damaged the bed is Yukimura!

But I am still not sure:( It could be Tachibana too.
Seishirou Hitsugaya chapter 19 . 4/24/2011
Ne, Usami-san. Here're my comments.

I read it throughly.. and there're some like..

1.)

"Yoo-hoo—Oi! Atobe, you there?" Oshitari continuously waved his hand before that non-responsive individual.

Tezuka turned to Fuji and glared even more. The tensai put up his hands and gave a slight nervous chuckle.

"put up his hands put his hands up" is more better I think.

2.)

Saeki gave a nervous laugh. "Got it. Well, I'm going to go find a fountain. Rather thirsty being on stage with all these lights."

I'm going to go find a fountain. I'm going to find a fountain.

3.)

"We wrote that scene out. It is not appropriate to have in the school play."

"not appropriate inappropriate to have it in" is also an option.

and what's "stickler", I tried to find it in my Oxford Dictionary but found nothing, -, care to enlighten me?

Sorry if the comments happened to offended you, but v, they mean no harms. And if I'm wrong, forgive me " Oh... Write longer for the next chaps to, kay?

Love all your Tefu stories, Love you too Usami-san... w
Apple chapter 19 . 4/23/2011
wow, angry stalker went on rampage.

hahaha. i mean, its quite sad. aw~ poor people.

oh yeah, im gonna sue fuji for making me fangirl during *ehem*inaprropriate*ehem*makeout*ehem*

wonder what happen's next
sagi chapter 19 . 4/22/2011
Sanada I do not think is the bully, but who knows. Although he denies it is interested that Tezuka. Let an image below, I hope that is not banned I'm just spreading the SXT lol
Sa chapter 19 . 4/22/2011
Guest chapter 19 . 4/22/2011
I'm happy now, thanks for updating :)
Kimmytrainer chapter 19 . 4/22/2011
Omg I'm in the middle of this chapter now but 2 things. 1. I am sooooooooooo glad you updated! This is my favorite series now! And 2., I think Yukimura is the stalker and Sanada is jealous so he was trying 2 hurt Fuji which would explain why he said Tezuka wasn't supposed 2 get hurt. Although, I'm not sure if Sanada's gay... Well, I'll finish reading now!

btw, Ryuzaki-sensei's character is hilarious!

OMG I can't believe the stalker did that! Okay, maybe I can, but POOR SAKUNO! AWW!

I was really worried something bad would happen that would reveal Fuji and Tezuka's relationship but I guess not. I mean, it's bad, but it's not a horrible photo or writing that they are dating, so there is no way to connect anything. But I am wondering, is Fuji going to feel guilty? How will Tezuka react? I'm super curious!

Hey, how many more chapters do you think there will be? Just wondering.

Anyway, I love it! Please update soon! I check every day to see if you've updated, so If I'm home at the time, I'll most likely be one of the first to review! Can't wait for the next chapter!
jadeskye79 chapter 19 . 4/22/2011
Wahahahaha... poor Atobe, speechless... Now there's a 1st! *LOL*

Love how Fuji's comments on the play links to their relationship and its complications :) well done!
403 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 22 .. Last Next »