Reviews for The Harassment of Buchou: Game and Match
Seishirou Hitsugaya chapter 19 . 4/22/2011
Thanks for the updates, Usami-san! v

I will read it later, I'm quite busy. I will my best comments later. Thanks again! 0
Perfect.PairFan2278 chapter 19 . 4/22/2011
T-the bed...D: Poor Sakuno...Damn you, stalker! Why must you destroy what is pink and fluffy? Anyways, I commend you on an amazing chapter. There was the perfect Shakespear reference which tied it up for me, plus, with Fuji saying it, it just fit.

I can't wait for the next update, and I hope life gets a bit easier for you. I understand being really busy, so I say take your time and move at a nice pace for you.

Rating:10/10

Fannz
rumiio chapter 19 . 4/21/2011
Mou, that was so funny! I found it really sweet how Fuji talked about society's disapproval of a couple that finds away around it. Nice metaphor to Tezuka and Fuji's relationship. Nicely written and great ending. Poor Sakuno. This is the first time I've felt anything for her except for anger. XD
Seishirou Hitsugaya chapter 18 . 4/20/2011
I've been under a lot of stress lately because of.. well almost everything - but I'm cheered up by your chaps o, Thanks update more, kay. Good luck to you, Usami-san, Love you, always v
shasha chapter 18 . 4/18/2011
When will you update?It's been a while so please UPDATE SOON!
sagi chapter 18 . 4/15/2011
just passing by here...n_n mmm...

_... 0_0... v_v aah?

please updates T_T
Kimmytrainer chapter 14 . 4/13/2011
yay i can review again! (my computer, or my dads iphone, watev, wasnt letting me review or fave or anything DX ) anywho, plz update soon! sry just found a random chapter 2 write on. im goin on vacay 2moro and wont have internet access... but maybe ull have updated by the time i get back! that wud b nice! so ya plz update soon! im anxiously awaiting the next chapter!
BleuFleur chapter 18 . 4/9/2011
Well, hopefully that opened Atobe's eyes.

This chapter was a little creepy. Most obvious was Tezuka's nightmare. I sure hope that the worst of that was purely his imagination, but it's still frightening to think of someone (with bad intentions) watching you sleep.

Second creepy thing was Yukimura yipping Saeki during their conversation. My suspicion of Yukimura is increasing almost involuntarily. He hasn't shown much interest in Fuji, but there are so many other factors that link in. I was practically relieved to see Tachibana have his own suspicious moment since he's been my number one suspect.

The third creepy thing is more of a concern I have for the future. I was just as upset with Fuji for eating the chocolate as Tezuka was. If there's only one stalker (and I'm starting to second guess that, too), then he's willing to injure people. What would stop him from drugging the food he gives as gifts? That's playing with fire.

Very exciting developments! I'm looking forward to see how things ramp up now that we're heading into the final stretch toward the festival.
Zero-onE001 chapter 17 . 4/6/2011
Awesome 17 chapters!

(I haven't yet read the last)

I love how the mystery lingered in the air at this. So much suspense. .

It keeps me guessing. XD

Keep it up! You're awesome! :0

btw, I made an ebook out of this, you see, so I can read it using my phone. I hope you won't mind. :3
Usami fan chapter 18 . 4/5/2011
Is Atobe gonna refuse to act with Fuji and Tezuka going to play the role of Romeo? coz u have been mentioning for quiet a while that Tezuka has almost memorized the lines Romeo already.

Who could the stalker be? Tachibana or Sanada? I don't think it is Yukimura...Well you are doing a great job at confusing us and I think you should change the genre to Suspense:D

CAN"T WAIT FOR THE NEXT UPDATE!You have the bad habit of leaving the chapter at cliff hangers D:

Usami fan2,

CONGRATULATIONS! poor me I still have a few more years,but it is fun though:)

Wah! Atobe has caught Fuji and Tezuka red handed!

is tezzy gonna get angry at Fuji? and oh! some really MOLESTED Tezu chan...
froupin chapter 18 . 4/5/2011
LOL XD atobe's reaction was priceless!
Kimmytrainer chapter 18 . 4/4/2011
OMG OMG OMG thanks a billion 4 updating cuz that was an awesome chapter and plz plz plz plz plz update again soon cuz i wanna see what Atobe does about that and if he tells people and stuff so plz update soon!

oh right, i wanted 2 ask if u minded if i wrote a fanfic where Tezuka and Fuji have similar personalities as they do in your stories (i doubt i could make them exactly the same) cuz urs r so perfect and the only thing thats changed with them is how their relationship affected them so ya do u mind if my characters r like urs?
jadeskye79 chapter 18 . 4/4/2011
Bwahahhahaha... Oh Atobe... poor Atobe... or maybe not. He deserved that for being so nosy. *LOLOLOL* :)

The stalker's getting bolder... creepy...

Hmmm... Tachibana, Yukimura or Sanada? or is it someone completely off the radar? Hmmmm...

Looking forward to the next update. Wonder how Atobe's gonna react to having to act opposite Fuji now :)
21 chapter 18 . 4/4/2011
Poor Atobe, Poor Tezuka

jajajaja chapter was great looking forward to the next.

I wonder how they would react to this situation Sanada jajaja
asdf chapter 18 . 4/4/2011
the mystery is killing me.

XD

hahaha, sanada and atobe obviously love tezuka. -lol-

mawahaaha, always love your stories. keep up the good work.

and poor atobe, curiousity killed the cat
403 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 23 .. Last Next »