Reviews for The Harassment of Buchou: Game and Match
Usami fan chapter 14 . 2/7/2011
Usami-san your just too amazing, I can't wait for the next update so please update ASAP, this is getting more and more thrilling and just like Saeki I find myself back at square one every time I think I have finally found out who the stalker is, your truly the best I have known when it comes to maintaining the suspense and I must say your a tease as well just like Fuji, I wonder are all prodigies like that?

Well anyways please don't forget to give us our dose of Fujizuka regularly from now on:)

Usami fan2,

Did I annoy you with my previous review?

The truth is I wanted to read HoB:G&M just as much as you did.

Anyways what kind of stupid question was that "SANADACHOCOLATES&FLOWERS...WHAT"? Have you forgotten we discussed about there being two stalkers one attracted to Fuji and another attracted to Tezuka. I think the one who keeps sending flowers to Fuji is Tachibana while the one who keeps warning Tezuka to leave Fuji could be Sanada right? Well the main reason why I believe there must be two stalkers is because of what happened in the nurse's office... remember you commented about Tezuka getting molested...surely Fuji's admirer wouldn't do such a thing! However this is all one big assumption, what do you think?

I am sure this time the wait is going to be more difficult for you than me since definitely something awkward is going to happen and TEZUKA&ATOBE are going to be involved in it...but I really don't want Atobe to find out so soon...

Can't wait for your review as well so review a.s.a.p.
Usami fan 2 chapter 14 . 2/7/2011
Usami fan

You better be right coz I am holding you account for it!

Hahahahahaha we are so weird.

Aaawweessoomme an UPDAAATE! I wanted some smex. :))) but it was still alright. We're all busy. I understand. I JUST CANT WAIT FOR THE NEXT ONE! I wanna see what happens next! More! More! More!

I really really want Atobe to see them doing it! HAHAHAHAHA.

Thanks for the update! I really appreciate it. All your fans do. :D

UPDATE SOON! :D
Perfect.PairFan2278 chapter 14 . 2/7/2011
I loved it! Welcome back, and I once more commend you on a great job. Your grammar was good, though I did find one or two run-on sentences. Spelling was, all in all, very nice, and I think it flowed smoothly.

I hope your RL is getting easier, and I'm hoping you can get back on your weekly updates.

Rating: 9/10

~Fannz
geecee chapter 13 . 2/6/2011
Haha! Atobe's part was funny ! Well, Atobe-sama, kissing a boy was not so bad, was it? Although you won't admit it ... :p

Eee...what happened to Fuji? O_o
Usami fan chapter 13 . 2/6/2011
Usami fan 2,

Patience,yeah?

I know the next chapter will be wait.:)
Usami fan 2 chapter 13 . 2/6/2011
Hi. I'm dying here. D: please update soon. :(

it's been ... 3 weeks? :((
anon chapter 13 . 2/6/2011
please update, it's been ages!
Alfie chapter 13 . 2/1/2011
Please update soon! I want to find out what happens next! :D
Slythergriff221b chapter 13 . 1/19/2011
NOOO! A CLIFFY WHY?
yHime chapter 13 . 1/19/2011
*squeal*

Yay! Another great chappie! XD

You are the BEST! X3

3 this, but why did you have to do a cliffhanger? WHY?

God, I really, really can't wait to find out what happened to Fuji!

-as you can probably guess, I'm no good with cliffhanger, it bugs my mind-

I'm going to be thinking about this non-stop until the next chappie is published, trust me.

Keep up the great work! Can't wait for more~~~ Soon, PLEASE? *puppy dog eyes*
Usami fan 2 chapter 13 . 1/18/2011
I'm so sorry for not reviewing for the last chapter!

Atobe's FIRST KISS! ahahahaha yaaay you really do listen!:)

thanks for the update! :)

Usami fan:

I'm really sorry!

I really was busy. So busy & stressed out that I wanted to die! Well, it's finished now, so I guess I'll be reviewing more regularly.:D(we had a )

and I actually really really wanted to review, but everything had been said by some fellow reviewers. :) and THAT CHAPTER WAS AWESOME. I regret not reviewing.):

Sanada? Hm.. I still want to think that Yukimura's the culprit. If you think about it... SANADACHOCOLATES&FLOWERS...WHAT.

And I'm glad you liked the doujins I suggested. :D

Update soon! :)
Laura chapter 13 . 1/18/2011
I am inclined to believe that Sanada is the culprit. :) i just don't understand much about his motives yet.
Usami fan chapter 13 . 1/18/2011
Thanks for the update once again it was a very good chapter, I like the way you are treating Atobe, I just love to see the man flustered and confused..

Next time please update soon we NEED our weekly dose of this awesome fanfic!

Usami fan2:

What happened? Don't tell me you have gotten too busy to spare time for a wonderful FujiZuka fic...

Any ways I believe Sanada is the culprit, What do you think?
Perfect.PairFan2278 chapter 13 . 1/18/2011
Mou...Poor Eiji. Anywho, onto my review(just rhymed, lol! :D)

This was well done. The suspence was definitely a plus, and I like the fact that they're progressing. But...It's bot Tachibana, is it? Please tell me it's not, because Tachibana happens to be one of my favorite characters...

Rating: 9/10