Reviews for The Harassment of Buchou: Game and Match
Aan chapter 5 . 11/2/2010
please update the next chapter soon,can't wait!
CowboyCassonova chapter 1 . 11/1/2010
YOU CONTINUED IT~

YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES

IT IS AMAZING

I LOVE YOU

I DONT KNOW WHY I'M SO EXCITED BUT I AM!

LOVE YOU AGEN

FUJI IS BACK! I LOVE YOUR FUJI *BLUSH

I'm so happy im going to tick all them boxes!
Ikarinogo chapter 4 . 10/29/2010
awwwwww jirou is cute ) can't wait the next update!
froupin chapter 4 . 10/27/2010
thank u so much for having jirou in the story! _

i'm so glad u didn't leave him out.

looks like jirou is developing a crush on tezuka! that's so cute! 3 can't wait to see how fuji reacts to that. we've seen jealous tezuka but have yet to see jealous fuji. it'd also be cool to see jealous atobe. even if he's not dating jirou ( how i wish they are), i don't think he'd like his own team member crushing on his rival ;-P
puppyfic chapter 4 . 10/26/2010
O.o Jirou going after Tezuka kinda scares me... ;;

I really loved the part of Momo and company making fun of Atobe and Atobe's other funny parts XD

Another great chapter! Keep this up!
ParnWellWishes chapter 4 . 10/25/2010
oh dear... trouble seems to be bubbling... waaaaaaaaahhh
eon chapter 4 . 10/25/2010
i scream TOFu... waaaahhhhh... i love them so much,, 3 i dont care if their scenes are just short... as long as there is interaction... X3

yeah!

though i know that this is perfect pair,, oh welkl, its a good story... i think i should read romeo and juliet again... XD
yume229 chapter 4 . 10/25/2010
Nice chapter! A jealous Tezuka is so cute! Who was Jirou looking at? was it Tezuka? hope you can update soon!
BleuFleur chapter 4 . 10/25/2010
So the play is almost shaping up to be Hyotei vs. Rikkai? Sounds fun. Not so much fun is the way Atobe is still awkwardly reacting to Fuji as Juliet (I can't tell if it's genuine or if he's trying to hide that there's a boy he does like) and the way Jirou looks like he's falling for Tezuka. That cannot end well.

Seems like the stalker has made their first contact. I doubt they'll be pleased Tezuka threw the flowers out. I wonder how far things will escalate before someone figures out the potential danger. (And speaking of stalkers, Sanada's fixation on beating Tezuka is almost creepy.) Thanks for the update!
ArikaHikari95 chapter 4 . 10/25/2010
OMG!

Who's looking at them!

Jirou fall for buchou?

Damn this is one exciting and enjoyable chapter!
alaine chapter 3 . 10/24/2010
i think it would have been better if tezuka would have been juliet

that way fuji can be jealous it would have been cute.

anyway hope u can update soon
Nadia chapter 3 . 10/19/2010
Please do continue~ yes2, i can imagine fuji in a dress.. beautiful! hw cn tezuka resist? 3
Ikarinogo chapter 3 . 10/18/2010
very good chapter!

"Oi! I already said it's in the past and that I won't do anything! Get over yourselves!" He yelled at everyone in general."

RMAO

haushaushaush xD

BEST:

"You…You look…"

"Beautiful?"

"Passable for a girl."

The tensai nearly fell backwards at this rather dry comment. How disappointing. He even let the girls put makeup on him and this was the best response he could get from the all serious Buchou?"

ahsuashuash poor fuji... buchou in denial ;D

Thanks for the new chapter! Can't wait for the next update!

o/
Ikarinogo chapter 2 . 10/18/2010
*g* kyaaaaaaaaaaa fuji/tezu sooooooooooooooo hot!GO FUJI!O/ best:"Echizen, 20 laps around the court at practice today." me: asuahsuahuahsuahsua LOL, keep it up!
Ikarinogo chapter 1 . 10/18/2010
kyaaaaaaa new installment! /o/ missed you story! the long wait is over!*happy dance*
403 | « Prev Page 1 .. 14 21 22 23 24 25 26 .. Last Next »