Reviews for The Harassment of Buchou: Game and Match
elreen chapter 1 . 10/9/2010
omg! it's been so long! haha! i definitely missed you story. can't wait for the update. :)
Perfect.PairFan2278 chapter 2 . 10/9/2010
X33 That, was a very nice smex. Thankies for that.

Anyways, this was a pretty good chapter. Your one of my favorite authors, and The Harrassment of Buchou series is one of my favorite things from you.

Update soon pls!
quirkygal chapter 2 . 10/9/2010
oooo... i do like how you portrayed Atobe. Would there any chance of some Atobe and Tezuka pairing? :)
froupin chapter 2 . 10/9/2010
LOL! i love how echizen was trying to be cool, challenging atobe n getting punished instead XD hilarious!

feel bad for fuji though. he's been good but tezuka's just too busy.

i'm also hoping to see some hints of atobe/jirou. they're my next favorite pairing _ keep up with the frequent updates!
axomyrhcal13 chapter 2 . 10/9/2010
naughty fuji :))

liked this chappie, good job at making Fuji so frustrated XD adds the thrill of it all ;)

update soon!
earl chapter 1 . 10/7/2010
no new zelda fic? :-(
kagayaspirits chapter 1 . 10/7/2010
Sure you meant a 'baboon'?

But hey, it's great that you're back on the track, though I did feel like giving up from waiting at any time (I admit I'm not a patient reader -_-), somehow something triggered me to check today, and alas, it's here!

Not much in the first chapter huh, but I'm so eager to read more, and can't wait to see your writing style shines again like the first 2 parts. Thanks for continuing!
BleuFleur chapter 1 . 10/6/2010
Thrilled to see you begin the final installment of your series! I'm definitely still interested in seeing what you had in mind, especially with such an ominous sounding twist in the summary. A stalker? That could be trouble, especially since it sounds like Tezuka's sanity was already in danger by having to deal with the normal hijinks of his teammates and tennis competitors.

It looks like there was a brief time-lapse since the end of Second Match, during which time both Tezuka and Fuji feel a little more comfortable in their relationship, but it hasn't been so long that they've forgotten the trials they've overcome. Should make for an interesting setup!
ParnWellWishes chapter 1 . 10/6/2010
FINALLY! the long wait is over... the third installment is here...

of course, you shoudld continue writing... we will not be happy, fuji will not be happy if you dont...

please update soon...
froupin chapter 1 . 10/5/2010
KYA! the sequel! finally! i'm so excited!

this is my all-time favorite fuji/tezu fic! 3 3
Lenne chapter 1 . 10/5/2010
D

Of course people are still interested in the Harassment of Buchou series! Who wouldn't be? You're writing style is perfect for this couple and your use of dialogue and imagery is astounding (as usual~)I really hope you continue writing!

I have to say, when I looked in the PoT section of fanfiction and saw that you started the third installment, I was VERY surprised (Happy of course, but veryvery surprised!) I was NOT expecting this AT ALL, which I think made this a particulary wonderful read for me, and I cannot wait to continue reading this series

Aim for the stars

xoxo

Lenne
Quhelix chapter 1 . 10/5/2010
Its been awhile since I was back in the POT fan fiction section. I was very surprised, and happy to see yours at the top of the list:) I have read all your stories, and have been looking forward to the last installment. I am very pleased that my patience has been rewarded. I hope you will continue this story; I am very eager to see what happens.

You do a very good job with getting into character. Not many writers can do this. It makes the story much more believable when it is achieved though. I have read many fan fictions in this section, but I enjoy reading yours the most. Thank you for taking the time to read my review.

Your loyal reader;

Quhelix
axomyrhcal13 chapter 1 . 10/5/2010
yes, FINALLY~!

i so love the first two, so please continue this one~!

ganbatte~!

*supports

this is actually the first tefu I've read after months and months of not reading any fic :) oh please do continue XD

*excited for more~
Perfect.PairFan2278 chapter 1 . 10/5/2010
I'm liking it so far. Just a little irritated at the fact that there was no smex...:'( Anyways, pretty good. Update soon!
AppleGirlin chapter 1 . 10/5/2010
I'm so glad this finally came out! I can't wait for the next update!
403 | « Prev Page 1 .. 16 23 24 25 26 27 Next »