Reviews for The Harassment of Buchou: Game and Match
primaaryet chapter 1 . 10/5/2010
i would like for you to continune...
Love Fuji chapter 1 . 10/5/2010
Yay! I love your stories ) please continue writing! OMG did Tezuka kissed Fuji and not the other way around and he wasn't even forced (speechless)?

"Ahem!" Fuji stopped in his footsteps and crossed his arms, an unusual disapproving look on his face. Tezuka stopped as well and sighed. "Iā€¦love you too." - I giggled at Fuji's cuteness DDDDDD

I'm so addicted to the story and it's barely the first chapter! Thank you for fulfilling our guilty pleasures ;]

3 ya
Aan chapter 1 . 10/5/2010
I am really happy that you decided to write this squeal :p Please continue!
jadeskye79 chapter 1 . 10/5/2010
YAY! Another Harassment story! :) Please please continue this!
Azh Hikari chapter 1 . 10/5/2010
I'm definitely still interested in this fic series. You can't found a good FujiTezu fic that easily out there, you know. That's why I urge to keep going and continuing this.

Oh, and don't bother with the late update. Everyone have lives other than writing/reading fics, so just take your time.

And so sorry if I never review your story before. I promise to review every chapter from now on, just to give you support and encouraging you to keep writing.

Thank you for this chapter, I'll be waiting the next installment very patiently.

Regards, azh.
ayame shuurei chapter 1 . 10/5/2010
im still interested at this story.. ehehe looking forward for the next chapter i hope it was long like before...
usausachan chapter 1 . 10/5/2010
wooow...I like your fic

please continue this
20eKuRaN19 chapter 1 . 10/5/2010
A SEQUEL ! This is very amazing ! More Fuji x Tezuka for my eyes ! YUMMY !
fariacchi chapter 1 . 10/5/2010
oh my! I almost giving up about this sequel! Thank you so much for continuing! I'vent review the prequels, but I love them so much. Please continue on this one. I love FujiTezu!
quirkygal chapter 1 . 10/5/2010
OMG you've finally started on this story! Thank you so very much! And yes, this story is really fantastic, and I think you always do a great job in writing it, so please continue! )
MiyuWrites chapter 1 . 10/5/2010
I'm so happy that you decided to end this series!

Can't wait to see what's going to happen next
Nikki chapter 1 . 10/5/2010
I am *so* still interested in this! You don't know how happy I was to see this! _ Please continue!
Galactic Belladonna chapter 1 . 10/5/2010
I waited over a year for this...

You have no idea just how incredibly happy I am.
403 | « Prev Page 1 .. 17 24 25 26 27