Reviews for The Harassment of Buchou: Game and Match
Guest chapter 24 . 10/18/2015
WHAT. THE. HELL. I...I can't believe this is happening! Why is it...always tezuka getting raped? I'm not saying i want fuji to be rape as well! It's just that...sigh! Poor tezuka!
Guest chapter 22 . 10/18/2015
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Poor atobe! First tezuka and fuji...now oishi and kikumaru! I wonder who's next?! Hahahahahahahahaha!
Guest chapter 21 . 10/18/2015
Woah! I can't believe fuji threw jirou! Hahahahahaha! Sigh! Jirou sure is stupid...i mean to have fuji as his enemy was a fucking suicide!
Guest chapter 18 . 10/18/2015
Wahahahahaha...atobe...i must say...hahahahaha...ignorant is a bliss...hahahahahahahahaha!
Guest chapter 15 . 10/18/2015
Seriously! I never thought that there's another fic that can rival the sex scene in demon from my past but this...this...this trilogy of the harassment of buchou is much more...intense!
Guest chapter 11 . 10/18/2015
Wahahahahahaha echizen and momo were sooo dead! Hahahahahahaha hilarious
Guest chapter 6 . 10/18/2015
Was yukimura like sanada...romantically? Hmmmm! Anyway i found it romantic that tezuka and fuji think alike about the rings! :)
Guest chapter 3 . 10/18/2015
Yukimura can also play juliet too :D
Guest chapter 2 . 10/18/2015
Sigh! Tezuka really is the uke here!
mayoko13 chapter 28 . 4/19/2015
Thank you very much for this story! You are really great!
reicheruchan chapter 28 . 8/3/2014
I absolutely love tezuka as the uke! Love this story too!
neko1998 chapter 28 . 6/17/2013
THIS WAS BEAUTIFUL! Just wonderful! Great end! TTTT I'm rooting for you guys!
diiyawn chapter 28 . 9/3/2012
i love the plot *in tears* its really brilliantly written *standing ovation*
Guest chapter 28 . 7/18/2012
I read all three series and i liked them very much if your writing in any other websites can you please mail me the details
Nina chapter 1 . 6/15/2012
Just wanted to say that when I red this story, the advertisement on my screen was displaying custom fingerprint rings.
403 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »