Reviews for The Harassment of Buchou: Game and Match
Oly Garza chapter 28 . 6/12/2012
Hello!

Well, what can I say? This is one of the best stories that I've read. And you know why? Because this one is one of the first stories that I read about Prince of Tennis. I have to admit that I've never seen the anime, so it was confusing when I readed the first time. I wasn't familiar with the characters, but throughout the story I learned a little bit of them. Now I want to watch the anime :) Perhaps my vision of them is going to change when I see the anime, who knows? I completely fall in love with Tezuka and Fuji, i hated Saeki (and I still hate him lol), Oshi and Kikumaru were so cute, Inui and his drinks were the best, and Kaidoh, Echizen, and Momoshiro made me laugh a lot. Does Momoshiro is in love with Echizen? I'm so happy that I didn't need to wait three whole years to read the 3 parts ( I just read them in a week 3 ). Everything was so wonderful that the story catch me from the begining. Thanks a lot for finish them. Great story and great author. But don't be afraid, I would continue reafing your stories. Bye bye :)

Ah...I forgot to tell you, if you don't understand my english, I'm sorry lol, I'm Mexican. Want to feedback? Write me to: just copy-paste :P
Viniana chapter 28 . 3/4/2012
...wow...i'm out of words...really...

It was breathtaking... i've never seen such a proper, thougtful plot before. Actions went one by one and everything had its own meaning. It even made me write a reviw. well, actually, it's my first reviw here, 'cos my English really sucks(_' it's my second language), so i didn't want to write. But this fanfic...wow..My congratulations! Thank you for your masterpiece!)))
Gwendal Wincott chapter 28 . 3/3/2012
the harassment of buchou series really is very good. i read all three are my favourites. they are very good stories.

well done.
don't u dare talk to me chapter 28 . 2/6/2012
from all the fanfic that I read, this one is truly awesome! XD i really admired your work! anyway, do u mind writing another one where both of them get married and then pregnant?

- Best Of Luck my friend! XD
chigusa senrou chapter 28 . 1/18/2012
i really enjoyed your series the harassment of buchou. the three are the best fanfics of tezuka x fuji. they are fun to read emotionsl,touching and very well written. it was a great pleasure reading all three.i was laughing so hard because of atobe annd bane's comment: saeki is with me now.

bane," i am not with you." it was hilarious.

i liked atobe's reactions to knowing about kikumaru and oishi along with fuji and tezuka.

saeki and bane is wonderful couple. sadly i only found them in this story. they were fun to read.

good luck with your zelda stories.
YaoiLover19680 chapter 28 . 1/14/2012
Write more Fuji x Tezuka storys please maybe next time you could write about tezuka getting pregnant and have a baby
JasperGrimm chapter 28 . 12/15/2011
Um... this might seem weird or something... but is there anyway you'd take a request to do a oneshot or even a story where Tezuka tops Fuji?... *fanboy squee* /
Natch Prince chapter 28 . 11/18/2011
This series was awesome! I really enjoyed them and i am sad is over T_T. I didnt realized u had written this last part until 2 days ago or so. I enjoyed all three of them very much and i must say u r one awesome writer. my congratulations on finishing the series. Looking forward to other of ur works. _
junda999 chapter 28 . 11/10/2011
YATTA!..but kinda sad..im craving even more...more!more tezfu~ onegai~~

how about starting a new series..ne~~the 4th..hehehe

thanks for your hardwork for all these 3 years..

well..you're the best!

;))
BleuFleur chapter 28 . 11/10/2011
What a sweet ending! I'm so glad you decided to write this final part of the trilogy. I can't say I'm much of a Zelda fan (at least, in terms of fanfiction), but I'll keep my eyes open in case you ever pop back over to PoT for a vignette or two. Thanks for sharing!
yHime chapter 28 . 11/6/2011
Guh, its the end. *sobsob*

I'm gonna miss waiting for the updates for this story. I've been doing it for so long I've forgotten the feeling of not looking at the writing 'The Harassment of Buchou: Game and Match' in my inbox on regular basis. Ehehe. :"D

Have to say, thank you for all your hard work, UsamiAkihiko-san! You're a wonderful author and you made me smile so often by updating this story. c: I've been waiting for a wonderful FujiTez and you made a story that's just perfect! I've re-read this story so many times, I think it's becoming unhealthy. :"P

All in all, hope to read more from you! [: *hugs*
Ex-Captain Shuichi chapter 28 . 11/5/2011
I've read the three installments for the past week, and I have to say this has to be one of the best TxF pairing story I have read. So I'm torn b/w happiness that they got a happy ending and sad that the series is finished. Hope you keep on writing TxF stories, would it be alright to ask for a follow-up story where they're all older like a reunion or something?
anon chapter 28 . 11/5/2011
uwah~ it-it ended?

thank thank thank you so much for finishing the fic! i actually had a LOTS of fun reading the harassment of buchou series...

keep up the wonderful work!
sairakanzaki chapter 28 . 11/4/2011
this story is really5x great and i like it! in the end fuji is really a silly boy O.o i hope you can write a story like this about fuji and tezuka or sanada and yukimura or other pair.

thanks for such a wonderful story like this .
froupin chapter 28 . 11/4/2011
I can't believe it's over :-( I'm kinda torn between feeling happy and sad. The series is amazing. But for it to have ended... :'( *sob* I hope you will write lots of one-shots on Tezuka and Fuji. I'm really looking forward to it. Oh, I would love it even more if you would write some more Inui's Juice one-shots ;-)
403 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »