Reviews for The Harassment of Buchou: Game and Match
XDDD chapter 28 . 11/3/2011
I hate TezukaxFuji, but I loved your FujixTezuka. You're a great writer and this is the only fic I've followed this couple.

PS. Fuji should be with Taka-san and Tezuka does not belong to anyone (Several xUkeTezuka) therefore loves to travel. XDDD
Kimmytrainer chapter 28 . 11/3/2011
This series is the best! I hope you write more Tezuka x Fuji fanfics in the future! I'll be waiting! :)
Seishirou Hitsugaya chapter 28 . 11/3/2011
What are you saying like you're not going to write many many stories about Tezuka & Fuji! You must write more of TezukaFuji ne?

Okay we (the fans) will be waiting for the stories!

Ah.. What a great relief to know the happy ending..

Thanks for the great story of 'The Harassment of Buchou : Game and Match'. LOVE IT SO MUCH AS THE PREVIOUS ONES! XD

Anyway, we will be waiting! v

Sincerely and with great regards, Seishirou Hitsugaya.
XLightningX chapter 28 . 11/3/2011
great ending :D
sairakanzaki chapter 27 . 10/16/2011
this story is really great and i like it! please update soon _
yHime chapter 27 . 10/16/2011
*sigh in happiness*

That was sweet & fulfilling. The whole chapter felt so perfect with its peaceful tone. After the whole mess & pain this pair went through, I think they deserve their peace. c:

Love your portrayal of each different teams and the main characters from each team. It seemed like they're starting to pair up...there's alot of potential pairings here~~~ ;D

Thanks for the chappie! Only one more...am gonna miss this. D':
Seishirou Hitsugaya chapter 27 . 10/16/2011
Thanks for it I'm waiting then! Don't forget to make new stories after this kay? Love you.
Munelyte chapter 26 . 10/15/2011
Oh my, that was all rather very intense. I've enjoyed reading this trilogy(?) very much. I can't wait to read the end of it!
yHime chapter 26 . 10/2/2011
Oh, it's finally the inter-school festival that we've all been waiting for! [":

I feel sorry for Tezuka, even from reading the list of last minutes problems I could feel the hecticness of the school; it must be so much more worse for Tezuka who's handling it. And he can't have a date with Fuji because of it. *pouts*

Hmmm, can I ask exactly just what was it that Yukimura did to Sana? Should I use my dirty mind or not? Coz his bruise on the face looked like Yuki bashed him up, but the limping made me second guess myself. It could simply be coz YukiSana is one of my fave pairing though, so I can be biased. But I'm really curious, is he simply beaten up or was it something else? *snickers*

And the sudden creation of Romeo-Tezuka! It made me laugh so hard; the fact that he delivered the lines in a dry tone is so unsurprising. *snickers* And I had a bad feelig about Inui's missing juice from the start, just didn't exactly know why until Kabaji took water from a 'questionable' water cooler. But then again, the play'll never be totally complete without Tezuka as the romeo in my head. Because FujiTezu is meant to be, even in plays. Hehe... Or maybe it's just my fangirl side acting up.

Can't wait for the second part! Fuji's bold move... I wonder how it's going to turn out? *bites lips in aticipation*
LadyMaya chapter 26 . 9/29/2011
the story is really wonderful i didnt thought that Sanada is the stalker. anyway please update soon. your story is really wonderful and i really10x like it! i ope everything will be fine. _
sairakanzaki chapter 26 . 9/27/2011
this story is really great and ii really like it! please update soon _
Kimmytrainer chapter 26 . 9/26/2011
NOOOOOOOOOOOO! NO NO NO NO NOOOOOOOO! SOOOO NOT FAIR! :''''''((((

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE WRITE MORE! I can't believe you ended it so torturously! :(((( I was hoping from the beginning when the two were practicing together that Tezuka would play Romeo... and I realized how it would work out shortly before it did... but you can't just leave it like this! It's torturous! PLEEEEEAAAAAASE update soon!

Maybe I should try to be civilized for a moment. This is a great chapter and my favorite series, so I'm sad to see it almost over. I'm glad, though, that Fuji and Tezuka's relationship is almost inevitably public now. I say almost because who knows what a great author such as yourself can do? Anyway, I hope everyone finds out and everything goes well! And I really hope you update very soon!
rumiio chapter 26 . 9/26/2011
Ohhhmygod. My mouth dropped at that last part. Mitsu's acting ability:hilariously fail.
Seishirou Hitsugaya chapter 26 . 9/26/2011
Nya~! Gya! Next oh next please! Wonderful, so wonderful! I'm waiting for next, Usami-san! Love you so much!
Sa chapter 26 . 9/26/2011