Reviews for The Harassment of Buchou: Game and Match
Guest chapter 26 . 9/26/2011
Your story is wonderful is a shame that it will end. With this story I want to see someone else with Tezuka ... look he has a lot of Fanboys including Chitose and Kite although they did not come here XDDD.
ka21 chapter 26 . 9/26/2011
Really great chapter. :) Love Tezuka
froupin chapter 26 . 9/26/2011
LOL! OMG! Love Tezuka's 'acting'. Good thing u didn't suddenly giv him great acting skills. I knew something was gonna happen to Atobe n Fuji will kiss Tezuka in front of everyone. Been waiting for dat scene forever. Love it! Hope your 'short epilogue' will end up long too ;-)
quirkygal chapter 26 . 9/26/2011
I have not reviewed for a long time, but seeing as how I am probably the first reviewer if i review right now, I can't help but do it :)

EXCELLENT JOB AS ALWAYS! From the beginning, I have always suspected that Tezuka will replace Atobe in the play, especially for the kiss scene, but I have never thought that you would portray Tezuka as the worst romeo EVER. But I gotta say this is a stroke of genius. How you wrote the play was much better than I could have ever imagine. And Tezuka's dry monotonous tone made me laugh so hard too! So once again, kudos! D

As for the previous few chapters, I must say that I have been extremely impressed with the way you dealt with the suspense by keeping us poor readers guessing right up to the end. Not many accomplished authors can do that, and your writing abilities has impressed me to no end. Also, the smexy scene with Sanada was really good too D More more!

I will be really sad once this series end, but I would just like to say that you are one of the best, if not the best, mystery/comedy/romance writer I have ever encountered here in FF.

Great job, and I look forward to your future works! And hopefully, you will give more thought to writing a smexy lovely story between Tezuka and Atobe :) They're my fav couple!
Usami fan 2 chapter 25 . 9/23/2011
Best chapter I've read in my life.

Really, really great chapter. :)

I hope Yukimura rapes Sanada as punishment :D

Thanks for the upadate, hope you update soon. :D
kya chapter 25 . 9/23/2011
update soon nya!
asdf chapter 25 . 9/14/2011
poor yukimura! there there, i now you'll find your ending with sanada! :)

oh well, i always get creeped with sanatezu pairing . oh well...

tefu ftw!

keep up the work!
Seishirou Hitsugaya chapter 25 . 9/12/2011
Knya~! Wonderful! Wonderful! Shuu-nii is SO~ cool as always! or even!

Take that you bas**** Sanada!

What a good job Usami-san! I love you!

But, somehow, I STILL want Shuu-nii to beat him to pulp! Khehehe..

Anyaway the epilogue, I'm waiting for it! Again, good job and GOOD LUCK!
Guest chapter 25 . 9/11/2011
It was all caused by Tezuka XDDD

I love your story
Kimmytrainer chapter 25 . 9/10/2011
OMG This was such a great chapter! I can't wait till you update again! The last chapter... how sad... But this is my favorite series ever! So please hurry and update!
Ikarinogo chapter 25 . 9/10/2011
loved the chapter! the end made me smile D so cute
XYellowRoseX chapter 25 . 9/10/2011
I really like this go this is working out great plot but couldn't you have made the stalker someone who wasn't apart of one of my favorite couples. T_T Poor Yukimura you have to make everything work out for them please! Other then that great job love it. Not many people do Top Fuji but I think it works really well.
Eru no Tsubasa chapter 25 . 9/10/2011
Yay! Everything turned out okay! I feel so sorry for Yukimura though... poor Yukimura...
ka21 chapter 25 . 9/10/2011
I loved it. Awesome chapter. (Sanada pity that he could not get away with it XDDDDDD).

This story has been great, I feel bad when you finish
Usami fan chapter 25 . 9/10/2011
Awesome chapter as always!

though I would have enjoyed it even more if Sanada had gotten the chance to play with Tezuka a little more XD

TT_TT I don't want this to end TT_TT