Reviews for The Harassment of Buchou: Game and Match
Silmeria chapter 23 . 9/10/2011
When are you going to update...I've been waiting since forever... :((
geecee chapter 24 . 8/29/2011
I must say I quite enjoyed Sanada/Tezuka scene in this chapter, heehee XDDDD Great job in writing the suspense, Usami-san. Hmm...let's hope Fuji kickin' Sanadork's sorry ass (and I am torn between Tez is going to be saved/save himself or let Sanadork have a little fun... ehhh.. XD).

To anon reviewer: yay, lovely Sana/Tez picture, thank you! :D
Guest chapter 24 . 8/28/2011
SanadaxTezuka:) /
Seishirou Hitsugaya chapter 24 . 8/27/2011
No way! That fucking Sanada! GRR! I really, really hate him now. Syuusue-nii, quickly save Tezuka-niisan!

Oh, I'm gonna killl that, that Sanada a****! Piece3 of ****!

Good luck on writing the next chaps. I don't want a rape done to Tezuka other than by Fuji...
prince029 chapter 24 . 8/27/2011
sanadaxtezuka? ughh ughh uggh~! now im starting to hate him. lol.

and i thought it was jirou. really all along that was sanada, o.O s***. i cant imagine how everyone's reaction would be once they find out tezuka and senada.

you really had me 'WHAT?' in this story (trust me its a good thing) coz i wanns blame it all on jirou hehe. so biased. i wanna know what's next! update very soon!
Kawai chapter 24 . 8/26/2011
Sanada Dorks ... you had to kidnap Kuni, so they're going to discover XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

I love your story please update soon have us in suspense
XinYue chapter 24 . 8/26/2011
Ah I wasn't even thinking of Sanada! cx I was starting to suspect someone from Seigaku earlier (due to the roses).. but I was so off.

The scene with Tezuka and Sanada was amazing though.

..Please update soon :) ! Many other readers and I are waiting for more of your magnificence!
Ikarinogo chapter 24 . 8/26/2011
best chapter! so exciting sanadaxtezuka part. Can't wait the next update!
rumiio chapter 24 . 8/25/2011
Shit. Fuck. Damn. 3 words that kept repeating in my head during Tezuka's encounter with Sanada. Bitch~~~ you better not make Mitsu raped again~ Love this story. Love you for writing it. Update real soon! And let Fuji find Tezuka. Fuji's rings will suffice, they'll still get engaged. SANADA! YOU FUCKING BASTARD~!
Silmeria chapter 24 . 8/25/2011
Please update the next chapter quickly T_T you cant just leave it here...poor tezuka..waaaah!Updaaate noooow!
Perfect.PairFan2278 chapter 24 . 8/24/2011
Sanada? It was Sanada? Thats such a cruel twist! D: Never any clues or anything...i wasn't too far off though. Great update, though I wish it had been longer. Keep up the good work.
Nyms chapter 24 . 8/24/2011
Sanada evil? if you look at his match with Tezuka in the manga or anime ... we see that is understandable to be the best stalker ... those games he had a manic laughter

Sanada: 180cm, 68Kg Tezuka: 179cm, 58 kg, not only surpasses martial arts Muahahaha

Sorry Fuji SanadaxTezuka WIN.

If this is not Fuji / Tezuka I would love the Sanada/ Tezuka. Sanada poor do not be so bad with it.

Promoting this fiction of the couple. if you have not read:

SanadaxTezuka Love is Like Tennis

s/5141511/1/
ka21 chapter 24 . 8/24/2011
OMG OMG OMG ... these last chapters 23 and 24 were spectacular, especially 24.

SO HOT SANADAXTEZUKA

This is like a dream come true. Sorry for Tezuka but SANATEZU OMG it was amazing. LOVE
Kimmytrainer chapter 24 . 8/24/2011
Nooooo! Write more! Write more! Seriously, update please! This is the best! I really gotta see Fuji's reaction!
Shuzuka chapter 24 . 8/24/2011
Wow... Sanada is stubborn, isn't he? And so is Tezuka. xD I thought Yukimura would be there with Sanada and I thought he at least knew what his own vice-captain was up to. Now that everyone's running off towards the basement, I wonder what Yukimura will do to Sanada. I can't imagine. And I'm even more curious to how Fuji and Tezuka are going to react. Hm... Update soon please! :D
403 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 17 .. Last Next »