Reviews for Stargate Babylon
Dun chapter 7 . 10/19
Nice chapter the story has a lot of potential hope you continue it. Also, will the minbari war still happen because that would make it interesting. I picture the minbari totally dominating in the early stages of the war until earth alliance bring in their new Q50 powered warlock destroyer class with shields,inertial dampers and other Gould improvements.
Dun chapter 3 . 10/19
This is just stupid. The babylon 5 universe had translator devices so why would you spend so much time on the matter. Also we have translator even in the real world of 2015, although they are not as advanced as the ones in sci fi. If you take into account the year the babylon 5 story arc is set in even earth tech would easily interpret the language. Also, earth have started to use crystal tech as seen with the data crystals so how would it take two years for them to figure the stargate out when the stargates uses control crystals, that is just bullshit. Then you said it took their largest supercomputer to figure the stargate out, but in stargate universe Mckaey uses a tablet to dial the stargate and tablets are primitive in the babylon 5 story arc. In the Babylon 5 story arc earth is already capable of ftl travel which means that their computers are far superior to even the computers of stargate the only exception would be the Asgard core.
Excellent story, really hope it gets continued.
Steve79 chapter 7 . 5/31
Excellent story and I like seeing that you've expanded on this story over the older version you used to have posted here, and it's nice to see that you've expanded beyond the version 1 story as well. I look forward to seeing where you take this story in the future if/when you are able to come up with another chapter or two.

Also, found this little gem on the internet if it helps you with any filler information.

Rank insignia for low and mid level naval and marine/security personnel within Earth Force. I know the naval ranks are fairly accurate from what I've seen on other sites over the years, but this is one of few sites I've seen a listing for Marine and Security ranks. Not much, but maybe you can use that information down the line perhaps.
mikoto.misaka chapter 7 . 1/28
oh great story but long time no updates sigh just when i like reading all SG1 Crossover fics.
Forward Observer chapter 7 . 12/21/2014
Thank you for updating your story. It's a good read.
BlueMoon chapter 7 . 12/13/2014
Great,The EA main goal to free humans from the Goa,uld,so the mission to meet the Minbari may not happed.
Maybe they can teal up with the centari vs the Goa,uld.
Kami No Raijin chapter 7 . 8/15/2014
Lol...i hope more...
MrNoBody chapter 7 . 7/15/2014
Great,cant wait to see What happed next.
I say instead of upgrading ther big ships,they focus on replacing ther Artemis frightes and Olympus corvette with the versions with Goa,uld,s tech.
I also think it,s better with the Earth Alliance change it name to Terran Alliance,All races in B5 go with ther Race name and not One ther Home world,taking the name Terran make all Humans?Terran first and where they are born second.
LoneWolf1968 chapter 7 . 7/8/2014
Not bad, not bad at all. This story has some real potential. My two favorite Sci-fi of all times. Only complaint I would say I have (the 1st review was more of an observation but it's fanfic so lots of latitude) is that it only has 7 chapters! More please?
LoneWolf1968 chapter 1 . 7/8/2014
Not even sure if it's relevant or if Stargate Universe had is right. I never could get into that series. On SGU though they state Destiny was launched from Earth 50,000,000 years ago if I remember correctly so not real sure. Just saying.
JC chapter 7 . 7/7/2014
Excellent Man!They will start to explore Now.
I say Artificial gravity will be the first thing they EA,s wants.

Will you Update your Taishi,s story soon?
Guest chapter 7 . 6/25/2014
I like it. It will be interesting to see how you keep it going.
syed chapter 7 . 6/23/2014
It took five years to make prometheus, I am thinking it might take a year with an actual gould ship.

no one knows ra is dead yet, so use dressed up soldier to visit his worlds. i wonder if his computer has the location of egeria. it possibly has ernest world.
edboy4926 chapter 7 . 6/23/2014