Reviews for Before 'Once Upon a Time'
Aziza Maye chapter 4 . 3/29/2011
I just found this story and I must beg for more. I so hope that you keep going with it.
tsebehtsiellivllams chapter 4 . 1/26/2011
This is a really good story. I can totally see the boys (especially Dean) acting just like this.

Dean's reaction to John trying to tell him how to take care of Sam is my favorite so far. :)

Are you going to update this story? It's great!
Twinchester Angel chapter 4 . 1/1/2011
OMG! I had to go back and read all 4 chapters of this so I could get back into it and I hafta repeat myself and tell you that this is just the sweetest thing I've read in a long time. I absolutely adore Weechesters and you write them so well. I just love the relationship between the boys and I believe they were just how you're writing them when they were kids. I love how protective Dean is and I think it's so cute how John gets a little taken aback at how Dean is protective of Sammy even when it comes to John, who is his hero nonetheless! Just beautiful. I believe the brothers are soulmates (How could Ash ever be wrong?) and that doesn't have to mean a sexual thing. They are just two halves of a whole and they're not whole when they're apart. "What are we gonna be when we grow up Dean?" "Together" Awwwww! That was so sweet! And the electricity John felt? Just incredible. Thank you so much for this story. I can't wait to read more of your Weechester series! *hugs* and Happy New Year!
CeCe Away chapter 4 . 12/28/2010
This has some really ominous undertones for the future. Love John's thoughts and emotions running through this.
zekeschance chapter 4 . 12/27/2010
Love these chapters! I love the little Winchesters. And I really like your John. You write him very realistically. Thanks!
Yellowbulma chapter 4 . 12/27/2010
Loved the new chapter can't wait for more
Twinchester Angel chapter 3 . 10/20/2010
OMG! I'm sooo glad I found this! What a sweet series! I love the Weechesters and you write them so well. You also write John in character which is something that's tough to find. I know he made some questionable choices but they were necessary and in the end I believe he adored his boys. I also think if he had raised them any other way they wouldn't have been able to stop the Apocalypse. Hell, I don't think they wouldve survived long enough to get that far. They're previous deaths notwithstanding. *giggle* Anyway, I he did the best he could under dangerous and impossible situations. That doesn't mean he wasn't tough, mean sometimes, or even obsessed but I'm sure it wasn't easy on him either. So anyway, yay! I'm so happy to have found this gem. I'm going to alert it because I don't want to miss any of it! Thanks so much for your hard work and for continuing with it. It's wonderful! *big hugs*
CeCe Away chapter 3 . 10/18/2010
Totally sweet, Sebe. We'll be brothers. Dean is the sweetest kid ever.
AllieMcD chapter 2 . 10/18/2010
i love this and i hope there's more
T.L. Arens chapter 2 . 10/11/2010
*fuzzes with warmth* You know, I can't feel badly for John. He walked out on his boys the day his wife died. I keep wondering if John knew... did John know about Dean and Sam's destiny? I sure love how attentive Dean is of Sam at such a young age. It's unusual, but Dean and Sam were never normal to begin with.

Thank you for writing!
Bundibird chapter 1 . 10/5/2010
aaw. :) great first chapter. good work getting 4yo Dean right. heaps of people make him talk too-young, and others make him talk way-too-old, but you got him right. he's a 4 year old kid, and you made him act like one. :)

I look forward to any more chapters you have for this set of stories! :)
T.L. Arens chapter 1 . 10/5/2010
Beautiful. I love how you've described John's weariness; hunting and killing and then he comes home to his boys only to deal with a baby...doesn't it make you wonder why John wasn't thinking of them? Not really? Any other sane person would have either quit the hunt or sent the children to a good home. I keep wondering what went through John's mind that he insisted on dragging his sons around.

I also love Dean's staunch determination regarding Sammy. I'm excited about this series! :D
CeCe Away chapter 1 . 10/5/2010
Nice. You know babies have good instincts. They'll soak in the agitation of whoever is holding them and never go to sleep until a calm person comes over. This was spot on.