Reviews for The Unwanted House
Devil Reader chapter 8 . 11/2/2012
It says that you haven't updated this story in about ten years. Please at least say WHY Harry's in such a crazy place. It's a really good story idea, it looks like a little fairy tale where Harry does impossible chores for a sadistic ruler.
newangel98 chapter 8 . 4/28/2004
the sory was ok the story as to be update to see
the point of the is mr andrews evil or not is identry the him what snape see in harry from harry diary . is harry going be come different.
remus a werewolf or a vampire or a nother creature
Carey Miles chapter 8 . 1/16/2003
Dude..this is an excellent fic! You haven't updated it in so long! *cries "Must..read..more!"* lol Seriously :) This is really good and I hope you update soon...
Artima chapter 8 . 12/11/2002
I love this! Really good! All the characters are done wonderfully. Your an amazing author, and PLEASE don't end this fic too soon!
Abby -WCD chapter 8 . 11/30/2002
Oooh, this story is soo good! I think you should do one more day and then tell why Harry is at the 'Unwanted House'. You don't want to rush your story! The longer, the better! :)

As for more torture chores, what is worse than having the clean the Master's room? That would be horrible...::shivers::

Or/And you could make Harry capture a Kappa for Andrew's collection. A Kappa is an amphibious water spirit of Japanese folklore that drags its human and animal victims into the water and drowns and mutilates then. They are eager to suck out their victims' guts and blood so they can satify their hunger. If you want more information, just email me at

Or/And you could make Harry pick some fresh fruits out of the garden/trees. There would be plenty of gnomes there...

If you want anymore help just email or IM me! Keep up the great work! _
ChibiChaos Mage of Chaos chapter 8 . 9/24/2002
*glomps Harry* Poor Harry T_T *glares at Verneun and zaps him with her staff* That's for being such a jerk *waves at DM* Hi again, luv the story...even if it is a bit angsty, see ya _

P.S: DRAGONS RULE!
black panther chapter 8 . 8/30/2002
way to go, i didnt think that you would come back, but its okay, im glad that you great story, and im really really sorry that i havent got any suggestions to give you, but either way its a great story. Would you mind if i put your name on the authers favorite list?...
Confesser Kahlan chapter 8 . 8/16/2002
I like it! I think you should get to the real reason though. I really want to know! Keep writing!
Sophie W chapter 8 . 8/10/2002
There are always the unused wings of the house, common rooms, study, ponds, greenhouses, and aviaries. Aviaries would be interesting. *smirks* BIG birds. *snickers*
Countess Twizzler chapter 8 . 8/10/2002
wow hes gettin a lil emotional there...how come he can suddenly talk?
Countess Twizzler chapter 5 . 8/10/2002
this is good, but why isnt harry questioning what the heck is going on? why doesnt he just leave? any normal person would be complaining at least. hes seems to have accepted this so readily...
Freelance Psychopath chapter 4 . 6/9/2002
Ack! I was wrong! It's not He-Who-Must-Not-Be-Named!
Freelance Psychopath chapter 2 . 6/9/2002
I think I know who "my lord" is! It's Vol- He-Who-Must-Not-Be-Named, right?
Pheonix E. Fawkes chapter 7 . 5/22/2002
Really cool story...hurry and get the next chapter up pleeze...don't abandon the story.
darkrose821 chapter 7 . 5/18/2002
this is good write more soon