Reviews for Moments Like These
Keke xp chapter 1 . 4/5
This was really sweet and I enjoyed it greatly! Hopefully you continue to write ZoNa more often?

-Keke
ul-him chapter 1 . 6/7/2012
The significant little moments in life.
lilyoftheval5 chapter 1 . 1/21/2012
"The first time he kisses her, Zoro doesn't close his eyes. He firmly clasps both her wrists so that her hands remain visible.

Nami's mouth curves against his."

Now, that was precious!
SecretLittleKappa chapter 1 . 12/4/2011
MORE AMAZINGNESS.

I have just discovered your writing. I love your style! Short and simple really works for you and also for romance apparently.

And totally in character. AGAIN.

Dude.
KitChi chapter 1 . 10/14/2011
Love No. 7 to bits. I didn't think Zoro still had anything worth stealing.. He's already in debt. :p
Clockwork Mockingbird chapter 1 . 6/17/2011
I loved this. I've often wondered how Zoro and Nami reacted around each other right after Arlong. Great job! :D
Brainbean chapter 1 . 3/14/2011
what an adorable story! it had everything, humour and romance without being to unbearable cute.

loved it!
yuMeNami chapter 1 . 12/25/2010
Sometimes I wonder what Zoro really think of Nami. Just a friend? More than a friend? Hmmm.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/12/2010
"Lung Cancer vs. Alcohol Poisoning"

:D hahaha brilliant.
AlleluiaElizabeth chapter 1 . 11/3/2010
This is a great fic. :) You really showed the progression of their relationship nicely through these 7 moments. I like the last two. Even kissing her, he keeps his eye on her and her thieving tendencies. XD My favorite has to be number 4, though. I like observing Zoro's behavior when Nami was sick.
Kiriatana chapter 1 . 10/22/2010
This is truly beautiful! I honestly think you got them perfectly. Particularly in 4, 5 and 7. Thank you! D
Elcie Laurel chapter 1 . 10/5/2010
Ha! This is so cute! 3
ojosnegro chapter 1 . 10/5/2010
I like how Zoro held Nami's hands in sight during the kiss. He can't trust her enough to close his eyes! Very Nami and Zoro like. :) It was good~
silver-nightstorm chapter 1 . 10/5/2010
I like how the moments progress from kinda meaningless things between crewmates to more important things XD Nicely done!

~Skry~
Memories'34 chapter 1 . 10/5/2010
Aww :) the gradual development of their relationship is sweet