Reviews for Dear Kunsel
Bergholt Stuttley Johnson chapter 1 . 9/18
That last line.
Damn.
KarismaticKoala chapter 1 . 9/12
NOOOOOoooooooooooooooo o oo o oo oo oo /3 That ending really cut deep, you know. I wasn't expecting it. I have to say, your fics are amazing. Never stop writing!
RE read this for the 20th time.
still awesome.
\
Sewrtyuiop chapter 1 . 8/13
Wow. That last part I didn't see coming. Hit me right in the gut. Good job man
DetectiveConanFan13 chapter 1 . 8/2
I was looking forward to Cloud having a nice drink with this nerd, and then my stomach dropped as I read the last section. Savage, but damned if it wasn't effective. Poor Kunsel.

Thank you for writing!
Rizza Harley chapter 1 . 7/29
FUUUUUUUCK YOUUUUU WHY WOULD YOU HURT YOUR READERS LIKE THIS

THIS AWESOME PILE OF WORDS DESERVES AN AWARD FOR MOST HEARTS RIPPED OUT YOU AMAZING ASSWAD GODDAMN

ehem. thank you for this. it ripped my heart out and definitely broke it, but it was indescribable. priceless. diamond in the rough.
KneeOfJustice chapter 1 . 5/21
Winged Serpent of Light - BOTM chapter 1 . 3/18
...
Might as well rip out my heart for all the feelings I'm getting.
Lots and lots of Presentable Liberty flashbacks.
i dont get it chapter 1 . 1/23
so like, kunsel lost his phs when he was leaving midgar? i thought they were small, like cell phones

so what did happen to kunsel?
enezi chapter 1 . 1/2
Omg. Whyyyy?
Orz
1310 chapter 1 . 11/7/2017
You... you.. Fuck! Why!? Why the fuck did u this!?

Curse it! damn it! The fic was good too! Damn! Why the fuck did u have to kill Kunsel!?

Kunsel! Noooo! Kunseeeeel!
Shaveza chapter 1 . 10/7/2017
Excuse you, how dare you make me laugh so much ONLY TO MAKE ME CRY AT THE END?!
PlumpPushu chapter 1 . 9/18/2017
Hello,

Just wanted to say your fic was beautiful and sad. Thank you for sharing your story!
ReimaChan chapter 1 . 9/7/2017
Kunsel, why did you have to die ç_ç ? Great one-shot
Anji chapter 1 . 8/4/2017
I don't remember the number of times I had read this story. It gets to me every single damn time, in which my heart just breaks for Kunsel. Like, he's Cloud's guardian SOLDIER, watching out for him like Zack did. Damn. I just blame Hojo. He...and okay, a few others are the cause of everything going apeshit. But thanks, thanks for such a beautiful story~~~Let me just go cry again. :/