Reviews for Dear Kunsel
KneeOfJustice chapter 1 . 5/21
Winged Serpent of Light - BOTM chapter 1 . 3/18
...
Might as well rip out my heart for all the feelings I'm getting.
Lots and lots of Presentable Liberty flashbacks.
i dont get it chapter 1 . 1/23
so like, kunsel lost his phs when he was leaving midgar? i thought they were small, like cell phones

so what did happen to kunsel?
enezi chapter 1 . 1/2
Omg. Whyyyy?
Orz
1310 chapter 1 . 11/7/2017
You... you.. Fuck! Why!? Why the fuck did u this!?

Curse it! damn it! The fic was good too! Damn! Why the fuck did u have to kill Kunsel!?

Kunsel! Noooo! Kunseeeeel!
Shaveza chapter 1 . 10/7/2017
Excuse you, how dare you make me laugh so much ONLY TO MAKE ME CRY AT THE END?!
PlumpPushu chapter 1 . 9/18/2017
Hello,

Just wanted to say your fic was beautiful and sad. Thank you for sharing your story!
ReimaChan chapter 1 . 9/7/2017
Kunsel, why did you have to die ç_ç ? Great one-shot
Anji chapter 1 . 8/4/2017
I don't remember the number of times I had read this story. It gets to me every single damn time, in which my heart just breaks for Kunsel. Like, he's Cloud's guardian SOLDIER, watching out for him like Zack did. Damn. I just blame Hojo. He...and okay, a few others are the cause of everything going apeshit. But thanks, thanks for such a beautiful story~~~Let me just go cry again. :/
AteanaLenn chapter 1 . 6/12/2017
It's been a while since I read this fic, and then a friend mentioned Kunsel again, and I absolutely needed to re-read this. It hurts so good :D
ChocoMeoka-Chan chapter 1 . 5/19/2017
I'm so sad. Kunsel. Noooo. They always kill him! Why...noooo... Goood story thanks. Yay.
Eternalevecho chapter 1 . 2/26/2017
*Screams* that is a very mean way to end this. Good, yes, but not for my poor heart! Just, gah. Thank you so much, this is wonderful!
helenrenee chapter 1 . 2/12/2017
Holy shit this is all your fault. Every time I read a fic with Kunsel I start tearing up and it's all because of this fic! (It's a amazing story though, It gave me lots of Ideas for own Kunsel fic(that I haven't even started writing yet..))

~Hel
Guest chapter 1 . 1/23/2017
Gets me every time..*sniff...sniff*
Sigy Artyn chapter 1 . 1/13/2017
That ending really breaks my heart, gosh :/ this is too perfect! It's amazing, really :) so thank you for writing!