Reviews for Dear Kunsel
Rihito Shinryu chapter 1 . 10/16
...I'm not crying. I'm sure he just dropped his PHS right?...right?...Oh who am I kidding KUNSEL NO! *cries manly tears*
Helmeted Intel chapter 1 . 10/10

You have just created a roller coaster oof emotion and I barely surevive through the ride but got caught in a jam at the end. Now allow me to say what a great and excellent writer you are while I'm wallowing myself in the well of sadness and desperation. ;;;;w;;;;
C chapter 1 . 10/7
Oh my goodness, this is spectacular! This is exceedingly creative and quite well written, especially considering the peculiar format. The ending was quite sad, but oddly fitting. Thank you for sharing your creativity and talent.

"The price of Freedom is steep."
~Zack Fair
Alyss Penedo chapter 1 . 8/24
...What. What...?
SharkBabies chapter 1 . 8/19
omg why, WHY!? My feelings my feelings!
young dawn chapter 1 . 7/31

I was definitely not expecting that ending, but I really love the idea of Kunsel working behind the scenes for Cloud, like he did with Zack. I always did love Kunsel in Crisis Core, so it was nice to see him again in the original game continuity, even if only through this fanfiction. Well done!
0-Mighty Bob -0 chapter 1 . 7/30
Just found this through TVTropes; fantastic read, though the ending had me calling you various unflattering things. Way too hard to find good stories in this fandom, but it was worth trudging through the endless yaoi orgy filled garbage ( seriously, I'm pretty sure a good 80% of the fics here are written by folks that haven't even bothered to play the game. It's ridiculous )
Ryvian chapter 1 . 7/14
Read this on a recommendation from Tumblr. So glad I did.
Two-Stomach chapter 1 . 6/28
D: ay that wasn't cool yo I wanted Cloud to like
proverbially run into Kunsel's arms in the end while he was still wearing that damn helmet
CrimsonBolt1 chapter 1 . 5/22
Thank you for this. I had to go through so many Final Fantasy fics before finally finding one that was good. It is appreciated.
FFlove190 chapter 1 . 5/20
Oh my goodness! This was absolutely fantastic!

I loved how Kunsel's interference doesn't actually change the course of the game. It's more like the omniscience of the player. Helping, directing, but not actually influencing the plot that readily.

It was made even better but how amazingly in character he was. Through brief snippets of text messages back and forth with Cloud over the course of the journey, he's just there and helping quietly. Making Cloud look so brilliant and amazing.

The ending was just... so tragic. Bittersweet in a way I should have expected, but wanted to pretend wouldn't happen. But in the same vein, it's perfect that way. Another personal loss: one of the few ties to Zack he had left really the guiding hand of his adventure; no wonder Cloud looked so lost in AC.

Thank you for writing this beautiful and heartwrenching story. Every word was gold.
RaytokiSakataAwesome chapter 1 . 4/14
So Kunsel's dead?!
AmusedPerson chapter 1 . 3/26
Oh, that ending... TT_TT
Fuck man... that last part made me tear up. :(
urs-v chapter 1 . 3/13
An expended one-shot, but still the same "short and sweet" format.
Very good job.