Reviews for Dear Kunsel
0-Mighty Bob -0 chapter 1 . 7/30
Just found this through TVTropes; fantastic read, though the ending had me calling you various unflattering things. Way too hard to find good stories in this fandom, but it was worth trudging through the endless yaoi orgy filled garbage ( seriously, I'm pretty sure a good 80% of the fics here are written by folks that haven't even bothered to play the game. It's ridiculous )
Ryvian chapter 1 . 7/14
Read this on a recommendation from Tumblr. So glad I did.
FightsWithBears chapter 1 . 6/28
D: ay that wasn't cool yo I wanted Cloud to like
proverbially run into Kunsel's arms in the end while he was still wearing that damn helmet
CrimsonBolt1 chapter 1 . 5/22
Thank you for this. I had to go through so many Final Fantasy fics before finally finding one that was good. It is appreciated.
FFlove190 chapter 1 . 5/20
Oh my goodness! This was absolutely fantastic!

I loved how Kunsel's interference doesn't actually change the course of the game. It's more like the omniscience of the player. Helping, directing, but not actually influencing the plot that readily.

It was made even better but how amazingly in character he was. Through brief snippets of text messages back and forth with Cloud over the course of the journey, he's just there and helping quietly. Making Cloud look so brilliant and amazing.

The ending was just... so tragic. Bittersweet in a way I should have expected, but wanted to pretend wouldn't happen. But in the same vein, it's perfect that way. Another personal loss: one of the few ties to Zack he had left really the guiding hand of his adventure; no wonder Cloud looked so lost in AC.

Thank you for writing this beautiful and heartwrenching story. Every word was gold.
RaytokiSakataAwesome chapter 1 . 4/14
So Kunsel's dead?!
AmusedPerson chapter 1 . 3/26
Oh, that ending... TT_TT
Fuck man... that last part made me tear up. :(
urs-v chapter 1 . 3/13
An expended one-shot, but still the same "short and sweet" format.
Very good job.
Diclonious57 chapter 1 . 3/5
That was amazing! You got real talent girl
lala32903 chapter 1 . 2/20
KUNSEEEEELLLLL!
NOOOOOOO!
Amaranthine Moon chapter 1 . 1/4
Kunsel is like a portable walkthrough...

Also: Aw... Poor Cloud... (the feels make me want to give him a hug.)
KimranReech chapter 1 . 12/18/2014
Im not crying...Im not crying! God damnit that ending was too sad...absolutly beautiful One-Shot I really like your portrayal of Kunzel makes me appreciate the character so much more now.
The Royal Queen Akito chapter 1 . 11/10/2014
What the fuck man. Just. What the fuck. (This was really cute actually. Nice going.)
hi chapter 1 . 9/28/2014
Really loved it. So, so much. Thank you!