Reviews for Dear Kunsel
RaytokiSakataAwesome chapter 1 . 4/14
So Kunsel's dead?!
AmusedPerson chapter 1 . 3/26
Oh, that ending... TT_TT
Fuck man... that last part made me tear up. :(
urs-v chapter 1 . 3/13
An expended one-shot, but still the same "short and sweet" format.
Very good job.
Diclonious57 chapter 1 . 3/5
That was amazing! You got real talent girl
lala32903 chapter 1 . 2/20
KUNSEEEEELLLLL!
NOOOOOOO!
Amaranthine Moon chapter 1 . 1/4
Kunsel is like a portable walkthrough...

Also: Aw... Poor Cloud... (the feels make me want to give him a hug.)
KimranReech chapter 1 . 12/18/2014
Im not crying...Im not crying! God damnit that ending was too sad...absolutly beautiful One-Shot I really like your portrayal of Kunzel makes me appreciate the character so much more now.
The Royal Queen Akito chapter 1 . 11/10/2014
What the fuck man. Just. What the fuck. (This was really cute actually. Nice going.)
hi chapter 1 . 9/28/2014
Really loved it. So, so much. Thank you!
Stars-Eclipsed chapter 1 . 9/8/2014
Wow. That ending... very nicely done. An interesting format, writing it mostly in messages with little bits of background from Cloud's side in between. Those last few messages started me tearing up.
That Guy chapter 1 . 8/7/2014
Amazing story! Had goosebumps at the end, thanks for that.
Disturbed Turtle chapter 1 . 7/14/2014
Fantastic, loved the hell out of this. Thanks for sharing such a wonderful piece of work!
Yukann chapter 1 . 6/24/2014
This is by far the best FFVII oneshot I've ever had the pleasure of reading. Thank you for writing this.
Anji chapter 1 . 4/20/2014
I am sure that Kunsel dropped his phone while escaping...IT just has to be. So I'm not crying, I am not crying...but why? The promise never came...it's a good story and the ending where Cloud's hope came crashing down to the ground and my heart strings having been wrangled from just those text messages. What was Kunsel's last message? It would be something that Zack would say right?
Amazing