Reviews for You Don't Know My Pain
Kitsune-242 chapter 4 . 5/31/2012
Oh my gosh this is so freaking awesome! I can't wait for more! When I read that there would be appearances from other mangas and Iron Man: Armored Adventures, I squealed out loud(scared the crap outta my parents. XD). I love this! Your characterizations are amazing, and I just love the way you make so many characters so funny and sarcastic. Please update as soon as you can, or at the very least, know that you have a fan here in America that is waiting to read more.
Deadzepplin chapter 3 . 2/1/2012
Will Naruto be Dumbass moron and stupid as shit canon Naruto or will you make him even passably smart with a dash if intelligence
Deadzepplin chapter 4 . 2/1/2012
I used Google translate also
newboy chapter 4 . 2/1/2012
I look forward to more from this story, I also want to explain to you why I think you should include madara into this. To do that I have to first explain my own theory on who tobi really is. There are several clues to his identity.

1 Tobi does not seem to have a human body, he can regrow limbs, and bleeds white, not blood, indicating that he is not human.

2 He seems to have the same powers that madara has only in diminished form. Including his rinnigan eyes, where he claims that he gave his eyes for nagato to use. Considering everything else that has happened, I believe him. He also has knowledge of events that only madara knew.

3 The real madara uchia was said to never trust anyone with anything. He had a very bleak outlook on people, and the shinobi world as a whole. He trusted no one but himself, so why would he have trusted tobi to complete his plan after madara died, especially since part of the plan seems to have involved bringing the real madara back to life, like what nagato did with Konoha.

Based on these clues, I think that madara before he died, used his rinnigan in conjunction with the power over would he got from his rivals DNA to create tobi, essentially like frankenstiens monster. I think that he created a living thing with his powers, and then put his memories, a portion of his powers, and perhaps a copy of his very peronality into the body he created. That way he could have essentially had a version of himself finish the plan that he started. If you wanted to include tobi and madara in this dimensional jump, a way to do this would be to have tobi try to revive madara himself because the war is going so badly, but because he is not as strong as he should be, the revival process gets screwed up and madara while he does come back, gets more4 than he bargined for. He created tobi I think by putting a piece of himslef into a body, when madara comes back to live, the body of tobi dies, but his soul and peronality is merged back with madara so they become one individual. Madara will still be himself, but he will have all of tobi's memories integrated back into himself. It is somewhat of a stretch but it could work, and it woujld mean that naruto could focus his anger at tobi and madara on one target. Now I am going to explain why I think madara should come over to the x-men dimension. The possible character interafction is enormous.

The x-men have dealt with evil in there time, but nothing like this. Madara was willing to die, create an alternate form of himself, get brought back to life, and destroy an entire world in a mad attempt to recreate it in his opwn image, along with commiting countless other crimes in the process. And because he never trusted anyone, he did it with all of his own power. The x-me have never faced an enemy like that before, heck I cannot think of a character in any story that has. The potential ewxperience that the x-men could gain from being involved with an ongoing conflict between someone like madara, and naruto who is his opposite in everyway is really high. You could take the x-men in a new direction and have them finally face something that they would have a hard time comprehending, let alone defeating. That may not be a good enough reason for you, but it is something to think about.
xxBluexMoonxx chapter 4 . 1/5/2012
Yea, I'd like to see you continue with this idea. I'm not sure about all the other crossovers you were talking about. I'm interested in this one because I like both X-Men:Evolution and Naruto. I'm a fan of Bleach also, so that would be ok as long as you can make it work without it being too much. And I DO like the fact that Naruto is just going to be regular old Naruto...without the X-gene :) and I'd like a little more info on Seizo Uchiha. Like how does he know all this and is he really middle-aged? and if he defected from the Uchiha clan or what and why he's in a different dimension. It'd be great if you could clear it up in the story :) so are you going to do any pairings?
Ndasuunye chapter 4 . 1/4/2012
Seems likea good crossover. And I like the fact that you WON'T give any naruto character (if multiple) mutant ability. I'm sadden by the fact that there will be more than one character from naruto into x-men, but that's not what's got me wavering. What's got me wavering is the multiple crossovers you are doing some of which I feel just won't make the cut but that has yet to be seen. The suspense has naturally drawn my attention and I want to see more. I'm willing to be a beta if you'd like. I have my own Naruto/X-Men crossover i'm doing as well which was gonna have some concepts like yours but is still different entirely. Perhaps we can bounce off ideas from each other and help one another out, me your beta and you're just my helpful advisor lol. But in all seriousness, this seems good, I'd be willing to beta for you, and either way you go, I hope to see more great chapters. Until next time, Ja Ne
RasenShuriken92 chapter 4 . 1/2/2012
it was great!

i like it very much

can it be a NarutoxJean pairing?

there isnt much fics about this pair only one or two i think

thank u 4 the chap!
Guest chapter 4 . 12/31/2011
Nice! I like it so far. Getting a beta reader would be a good idea, but you haven't done too poorly as it is. I look forward to reading more.
TigrezzTail chapter 3 . 9/20/2011
Oh sweet! I Love This! You have an impressive writing style. I can't wait to see more!
TigrezzTail chapter 1 . 9/20/2011
Don't know if anyone pointed it out but the URL you left for your info site didn't make it. You have use spacing and such because the site doesn't allow straight URL's for some reason within the stories.
HMMaster chapter 3 . 6/7/2011
Interesting idea. I look forward to more. :)
naruto1246 chapter 1 . 3/31/2011
I reject your reality and replace it with mine
Kokuhi chapter 3 . 3/31/2011
うひょおう、まさか日本語が出るとわぜんぜん思わなかった。

Very nice, very nice. Love how your teaser is just keep killing me to know what's gonna happen next. Especially of how Naruto ending up in X-Men world, or are the X-Men going to Naruto's world? By the way very nice on how you wrote Japanese, and "ACTUALLY" writing it in perfect grammar as well. There are so many stories that just keep annoying me by incorrect grammar, especially on the naming. One of the story title for Naruto crossover, it immediately made me not want to read it, he tried to write god of bijuu, but the author wrote bijuu of god, which makes no sense at all. There are so many writers that does that it annoys me. Glad to see someone who can actually write a clear perfect Japanese sentences.

Anyways awesome teasers, keep up the awesome work, and can't wait to read the real chapters!
DarkShadowRaven chapter 3 . 3/30/2011
OK, so now that you hyped up the fic, why not just start it?

Naruto doesn't have to use all his powers, just use what we know form the manga now and what we get later.

For now, it only looks like he's learning to make a new attack(bijuu Rasengan), and in the future, might learn to make 6 Rasengans around him.
RasenShuriken92 chapter 3 . 3/30/2011