Reviews for Seven Minutes
crime fictiction chapter 5 . 12/30/2016
good story i liked it
LadyBluePhoenix chapter 3 . 6/21/2016
I know this fic is very old, but I was reading your authors note about your britishisms errors. And you keep saying ITU when I think the American version is ICU, if we're talking about the same things, which I'm pretty sure we are. ICU stands for intensive care unit - where surgery patients are immediately transferred post surgery if it is very invasive or if they is a high risk for complications. Lesser known to most people (my mom is a nurse) are step down units for people to go to when they no longer need ICU but before they go back to a regular ward (this should be fairly accurate information for your story seeing as my mom is a nurse in a Boston hospital although she works on a neuro med-surg floor - she doesn't generally deal with gun shot wounds or the abdomen really)
malexfaith chapter 5 . 4/27/2016
Love this. Deep, raw, original. Mesmerising. Thanks heaps for sharing
killie 64 chapter 5 . 9/19/2015
Loved it! So glad I finally got to this one. This was everything that was missing in the S2 opener! Brilliant, my friend, such a joy to read.
Joan chapter 5 . 5/24/2015
Great story, everything that was missing from the TV show. Very well written and very readable. Thanks for posting.
Bit's Bit chapter 5 . 3/23/2015
Thank you for writing this. No exchange of I love you's but you can still feel the love. Anyway is there a plan for a warm fuzzies story from you about the two? I think I hurt every time I read their stories. They are always in some sort of medical emergencies. Pretty please? :)
detective-wiseass chapter 1 . 6/22/2014
Sweet heavens, this is incredible. Solid writing and a beautiful story already! I am hooked.
Guest chapter 5 . 5/4/2014
Very good story. Thanks!
ChessHatter chapter 5 . 3/27/2014
great story, loved it! :)
vinocibo chapter 5 . 12/6/2013
I love the in reactions among the characters. Thanks.
Guest chapter 2 . 7/24/2013
Ok well I just typed that comment - "that was amazing" in chapter 1 and went to check if it posted. (Because yesterday I tried three times to post a comment to an author and it didn't, so anyway I checked and..) found someone some had written "this was amazing" some months before. I guess it must be.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/24/2013
That was amazing.
DarXe chapter 5 . 7/22/2013
Excellent story. Beautifully written. Very happy I stumbled across your work.
Rainbow345uk chapter 5 . 6/3/2013
This story is just perfect! I'm pretty sure I've read it before but I've just been glued to it for the passed few hours, lapping up every word. Heartbreaking, funny, sweet and just beautiful. Everything the show skipped over and exactly what we all wanted to see in the aftermath. Great work!
webber82 chapter 5 . 1/23/2013
so much love for this fic. I hope you write more R&I stuff soon. :)