Reviews for Incarnae
Reduce-the-damage chapter 36 . 7/30/2012
This was an interesting read
Azhwi chapter 7 . 6/26/2012
*snorts* Atta-girl? Uryuu!
NaeMilo chapter 35 . 5/23/2012
Excellent!
Love Psycho chapter 36 . 1/2/2012
Gosh...how did this manage to be both depressing and sweet? So cute...I once in awhile like seeing these two shipped, so its nice to see a well written one.

-pushes over platter- Magic cookies for you!
demonlifehealer chapter 36 . 10/24/2011
Oh, I can't believe this is over! I liked how you left the ending to our imaginations. An uncertain ending can always work in the fanfiction writer's favor due to how it can go either way. A fact you have clearly shown here. I give you kudos for killing off Mayuri! And the fact you made Ishida powerful enough to make clones was a nice surprise. Yay! Loved this story, you did good!
Simonana chapter 36 . 10/21/2011
*clap* Congrats!

A good ending

Good work.*gives you cookies*
Mary Lou chapter 35 . 8/10/2011
I am wondering why you haven't updated Incarnae in quite a while. You were updating on a pretty regular basis and now there hasn't been anything for months. I hope that you haven't abandoned this story. I would love to see it finished. I love this story and it has so much potential. Please update.
Mary Lou chapter 35 . 2/23/2011
Grrrrr! Mayuri has got to be one of the most infuriating characters ever created. Szayel could not see Mayuri because he used a light bending kido. Very clever. Neither Uryuu nor Szayel seem to be able to escape the clutches of Mayuri. I somehow get the feeling that Uryuu is going to rescue Szayel. I was so pleased to see that you had updated. Looking forward to the next chapter.
TheAngelOfLucifer chapter 35 . 2/6/2011
oOooh, very nice! Damn you and your cliffhangers! lol XD
demonlifehealer chapter 35 . 2/5/2011
Oh Ii hate Mayuri! A part of me can't believe that he took down both Szayel and Ishida! But no matter! Ishida is back up and I have a feeling she is going to kick some butt! Please update soon!
Mary Lou chapter 34 . 12/19/2010
I am now wondering if Uryuu disappearance was nothing more than her wanting to get out for a while. My reasoning for that thought was all of the new growth that Szayel discovered in his wandering. Now he feels the presence of Mayuri. Could it be that Mayuri has kidnapped Uryuu? We all know how fascinated Mayuri is with the Quincy and now that Uryuu is a female, Mayuri would be salivating to start experimenting on Uryuu. Save her, Szayel!
Mary Lou chapter 33 . 12/19/2010
I admit to having to look up the meaning of agoraphobia. I am impressed that you made it cold in the desert to Szayel. A lot of people do not realize how cold it can get in a desert. Your imagery of the vastness and loneliness of the desert was almost palpable.
demonlifehealer chapter 34 . 12/18/2010
Wll how awesome! Ishida has taken it upon himself to beautify Heuco Mundo! I wonder why he didn't go back to the human world? Mayuri's appearance can't mean anything good! Please update soon!
Femisis chapter 33 . 12/16/2010
Alright, I'm going to stop being super lazy and actually review this for once. I love the whole concept, especially the super short chapters that **. Can't wait for the next one!
Mary Lou chapter 32 . 12/12/2010
Hmmm. It seems as if Szayel is thinking along the lines that I was, in that he is considering the pros and cons of moving to the real world. Whose reiatsu is he sensing? I think that it would serve Soul Society quite nicely to get rid of Mayuri, who cannot really be trusted, and put Szayel in his place. Szayel has, at least, gained a conscious, and he is as brilliant, if not more (and definitely cuter) than Mayuri. This is one of the things that I love about your writing. You leave it open to so many possibilities. The story can take so many paths. I read that this story is coming to a close. I have mixed feelings on this. I will miss reading the story, but on the other hand, I am anxious to see how it ends. Yes, I want my cake, and eat it, too.