Reviews for Masses to Masses 2
SpecterXCove chapter 40 . 4/4
To bad MA3 didn't give us what we wanted for Tali.
SpecterXCove chapter 31 . 4/3
War...War never changes.
Revliledpembroke chapter 40 . 1/14
Did you ever get Tali that Geth info from their invasion in the Armstrong Cluster?
Revliledpembroke chapter 37 . 1/14
Huh. There was a long term Prothean plan for Reaper extinction. You were correct, but it doesn't sound like you meant the Crucible, so well done.
Revliledpembroke chapter 33 . 1/14
"Sigh...Liara, you're a wonderful girl, but you have the worst. Timing. Ever. Not even 10 minutes ago, I just finished asking Tali out."
Revliledpembroke chapter 25 . 1/13
You sure like quoting animal farm, don't you?
Revliledpembroke chapter 11 . 1/13
This is where I likely would have waffled a bit, then said "Nope. Can't do it. Sorry Ash. If I win, I've just beaten up a girl. If I lose, I just got beat up by a girl. There isn't a scenario where I come out ahead."
Kaliedo chapter 35 . 12/23/2016
Tried to stick it out one more chapter and ugh, just...ugh!

Your friend tells you he's an inter-dimensional traveler where the lives of everyone on the ship was part of a game he played and the woman you just confessed feelings for, who reciprocated, needs to die or the galaxy falls but don't worry she'll be revived by a human supremacist terrorist organization two years after so it's all works out, and somehow he convinces you that he's right and you go along with it?

*sigh*

Last chapter dowsed the story in Absurdity, this chapter hanged, shot and burned it.
Kaliedo chapter 34 . 12/23/2016
Obviously too late for this sort of thing, but I'll never understand why so many SI fics feature the seemingly obligatory "confession". Its unnecessary, doubly so for someone like Ian who's had 2 years to establish a workable backstory.

There's absolutely no way Tali would remain with him after that sort of thing without the typical SI plot armor. She'd either kick his ass for seemingly making shit up, declare him crazy when he tries to further convince her, then feel uncertainty and probably fear when things play out like he says, but sure as hell wouldn't be comfortable enough to stay with him, that or she'd constantly wonder if this whole time he's been manipulating her feelings for him, could any of what she feels be truly real with how much he knows about her? Saying the right things to get her to feel a certain way? Those sort of questions would and should have ruined any potential relationship they might have if it weren't for plot armor.

The second I read that paragraph my interest in what happens next died, not sure why, though maybe its the absurdity of it all, more so that plot armor allows it to be believable. Story immersion gets pushed off a skyscraper without a parachute.

Anyway, fun read up till here, time to hunt for another story.
DeadParade chapter 40 . 12/16/2016
Awesome story!
DMD Hanafin chapter 38 . 3/20/2016
Why the hell are they only wearing helmets in zero-G? Generally when people go into battle they like to protect their most vital areas like the bloody brain so they should be wearing helmets all the time.
DMD Hanafin chapter 28 . 3/19/2016
ME2 Liara was a big improvement to ME1 Liara she grew up and realised how the world worked something IAN needs to do. Bloody hell you don't know how much I'm praying for Ian to meet a very gruesome demise. I wonder if any other renegade reads ME SI's and finds these as annoying yet compelling as I do. Have to say even though I want to beat your Shepard (fucking paragon femshep very original mate) and Ian to death I keep coming back for more.
DMD Hanafin chapter 26 . 3/19/2016
Pfft what a dumb move keeping the Queen alive. Does Ian know that the Queen gets captured by reapers? Or did he get sucked in into ME verse before ME3? Think he did, if that's the case then I suppose I can forgive him here. However if did play ME3 he's the biggest retard alive(not exactly a surprise mind due to his prior activities)
DMD Hanafin chapter 19 . 3/19/2016
Wow Ian is such a pussy, doesn't even have the balls to kill the scumbag who killed his GF. Disappointed but not surprised considering Ian is a self-righteous paragon fool.
DMD Hanafin chapter 18 . 3/19/2016
Wow didn't think I'd ever agree with Saleon but he was right that speech was pathetic.
1,263 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »