Reviews for Masses to Masses 2
DMD Hanafin chapter 38 . 3/20
Why the hell are they only wearing helmets in zero-G? Generally when people go into battle they like to protect their most vital areas like the bloody brain so they should be wearing helmets all the time.
DMD Hanafin chapter 28 . 3/19
ME2 Liara was a big improvement to ME1 Liara she grew up and realised how the world worked something IAN needs to do. Bloody hell you don't know how much I'm praying for Ian to meet a very gruesome demise. I wonder if any other renegade reads ME SI's and finds these as annoying yet compelling as I do. Have to say even though I want to beat your Shepard (fucking paragon femshep very original mate) and Ian to death I keep coming back for more.
DMD Hanafin chapter 26 . 3/19
Pfft what a dumb move keeping the Queen alive. Does Ian know that the Queen gets captured by reapers? Or did he get sucked in into ME verse before ME3? Think he did, if that's the case then I suppose I can forgive him here. However if did play ME3 he's the biggest retard alive(not exactly a surprise mind due to his prior activities)
DMD Hanafin chapter 19 . 3/19
Wow Ian is such a pussy, doesn't even have the balls to kill the scumbag who killed his GF. Disappointed but not surprised considering Ian is a self-righteous paragon fool.
DMD Hanafin chapter 18 . 3/19
Wow didn't think I'd ever agree with Saleon but he was right that speech was pathetic.
DMD Hanafin chapter 17 . 3/19
Ugh wow you are really good at pissing me off. Ian's self righteous attitude is becoming frankly unbearable.
DMD Hanafin chapter 3 . 3/19
Genophage a war crime what a bloody joke. I really hope Ian has an unpleasant demise because listening to his drivel is hard going.
DMD Hanafin chapter 2 . 3/19
Great another paragon femshep like we don't have enough of those rare bloody breed they are.
Kallie6891 chapter 40 . 1/9
Fabulous. I can't wait to read Masses to Masses 3...and 4!
Kallie6891 chapter 35 . 1/8
Oh man! Intense! Can't wait to see how this plays out!
Kallie6891 chapter 34 . 1/8
For them being out of your comfort zone, you do an incredibly good job with the emotional scenes. Beautiful first date chapter :)
Kallie6891 chapter 32 . 1/8
Awww.
Kallie6891 chapter 31 . 1/8
Wow... I love how you handled this. The highs the lows... But in the end it just felt right. Bravo
Kallie6891 chapter 29 . 1/8
Oh the poor Mako's... I love all the destruction!
Kallie6891 chapter 28 . 1/8