Reviews for Masses to Masses 2
Someone has a serious grudge against the mako
TheButterflyComposer chapter 3 . 1/4
Wonder what he's going to think about the SR2, that's over twice the size and much better rendered.
TheButterflyComposer chapter 1 . 1/4
Wait...who's the narrator for this story. Is Ian unconscious and thinks someone is asking him his life story? Or is he suffering from split personalities, all of whom feel the need to talk about what's going on.
Or hell, is he writing this after everything's happened? These are the questions...

I'm liking the way this is going so far.
iStorm chapter 19 . 9/20/2014
So, the Collectors can create necromorphs?
Karmic Acumen chapter 31 . 8/23/2014
Kind of pointless to write a self insert that doesn't achieve jack squat. Really, Ian hasn't achieved anything, and this "chosen one" business seems more like a universal copout because of that. You've gone from offering hope for a better future to using the "mysterious destiny" as a mere reason to shoehorn the OC into canon.

No matter how strong Saren is, he is not powerful enough to stab through heavy armor like that. Hell, he wasn't strong enough to strangle a human even in a cutscene where Shepard suffers from cutscene incompetence.

You say this chapter is meant to show some things never change, but that's basically what you've done throughout the entire story so far. So much for "I make my own future."

Oh well, I guess I suppose I'm just disappointed in the essential irrelevance of the protagonist after I spent a large part of the night reading the story while expecting something less contrived than "failure is the only option."

When you, the author, need to put effort into making your character fail, to premeditate it like this instead of actually letting the story o as it wills, you're doing something wrong.
Elsa the Queen of Snow chapter 40 . 6/26/2014
Loved this, just as I loved part 1.

Tom Sheridan, huh? Acting suspiciously like a self-insert there.
Boulder-West chapter 20 . 6/15/2014
My only thing about Rebecca's death, is that you went the Dom Santiago route. (Gears of War 2) He had to kill his wife after looking for years. He found her, but she was too far gone. This reminds me of that. And that was the one thing I didn't want to happen, because it seems cliche now. I won't stop reading, because the story is great, but I am slightly disappointed that she's dead.
Jiopaba chapter 18 . 6/15/2014
Now that... was actually really sad. I never invested much in the character of Rebecca. I even expected something like this was eventually going to happen. To some extent I even wanted this scene to come about.

Even with all that against it though, it was still a really poignant scene.
Guest chapter 40 . 6/1/2014
WOW! amazing story! I can't fathom your creativity with this, I am amazed! excellent job! I can't wait to see what saren will do!
xneseyx chapter 18 . 5/14/2014
I honest-to-God cried a little about Rebecca. Poor guy...
rajahsipad chapter 13 . 3/2/2014
at the begining you could say i shot at the geth and they KOBOOM!
A guy chapter 40 . 2/28/2014
So I know I'm late here but if anybody is reading this before playing ME3 then I will tell you TOOK A FUCKING GENERIC PICTURE, PHOTOSHOPPED IT,AND CALLED IT TALI! I AM SO ANGRY RIGHT NOW YOU HAVE NO IDEA!
Eclipse-Sol chapter 31 . 2/23/2014
Ah! The feels! too much!shift!1
lazyguy90 chapter 40 . 2/3/2014
You know, you've pretty much won me over on Self Insert fics. I always used to consider them the terrible reality tv genre of fanfiction. Granted, most of it is terrible and self indulgent, but Masses to Masses is highly entertaining and has a likeable protagonist.

Nice work on this.
OzymandiasVolt chapter 18 . 2/2/2014
...did you just pull the morally and logically revolting "killing the murderer will make you just like him even though that is absolutely objectively false" plot point? Where the murderer gets stuck in jail instead of shot? Where they make a stupid decision so they can feel good about how morally superior they are instead of doing the right thing, the thing that needs doing for the sake of justice and the safety of others, the thing that is ACTUALLY morally superior? This is incredibly disappointing. :(
1,210 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »