Reviews for Semper Victoria
retardedwabbit chapter 49 . 12/28/2014
Great job! The dialogue was great, the expanded personalities of the characters, and the battles especially!
ShadowElemental chapter 8 . 12/11/2014
-That's- why I like Parker Selfridge so much - he's almost like Gore Burnelli.
The Congressman chapter 49 . 10/12/2014
Excellent work! Loved the ending ;)
The Congressman chapter 39 . 10/12/2014
That was badass! Banzai charge actually works? Take that blue monkeys!
The Congressman chapter 36 . 10/12/2014
AWESOME. You really did the battle justice!
The Congressman chapter 32 . 10/12/2014
CHERRY BLOSSOM! Kick ass! Excellent chapter!
Krulla Chief chapter 1 . 8/6/2014
Here is the reason why I don't like the Navi as told by Emphrah Roosevelt:

At first I though you were going to make an interesting, introspective point, but then the obvious troll started, and then you showed your ignorance. Sure, you might just be fine on /tv/ vegetating as you watch amazing worlds pass your screen, but the reality is that we're not satisfied with that, so we make our own worlds. You'll find that very few of us actually use published material. Our greatest stories come from our own imagination, our greatest achievements molded by our players, and only mediated by our DMs.

But are we jealous? Yes, we are. We are jealous that the Na'vi have everything. We are jealous that they are given their strength and power on a silver platter. We are jealous, but because we had to work for everything. Each level our characters build, each point of favor paid for in blood, sweat, and tears, against our fellow or even the nature herself.

And do you know what? That's the only way to do it. To put yourself into everything you gain, to fight for every inch is so much more gratifying than going for miles downhill with the wind at your back.

You see, we are jealous because the Na'vi did not have to work for their contentment until we came. We are jealous because they can be weak, so we cannot stand their weakness and thus put them to the test of steel. Instead Cameron had them pass it by divine intervention and continue along their way without perturbation. They could not even pass a test of their existence without the answers being handed to them. They are as spoiled children when we have had our childhood innocence ripped from us in the cruelest ways. Of course we are jealous, they don't even deserve it.
Because, while I may like a Navi as a person, that does not mean that I like them as a race. Of course this might be different in this fic, gonna read it soon
More Dakka chapter 48 . 7/16/2014
What weakness mightn't the Sky people have? Well their finger mightn't cramp from pressing the button ladled ‘press to turn glowing mud-ball into beaded glass’. does that count?
HoboGod chapter 47 . 6/21/2014
Was that a Red Alert reference I saw?
NOneemuss chapter 1 . 12/5/2013
I absolutely love this story, it's probably my favourite EVER fanfic. The action is exciting but doesn't take up too much of the story, allowing for some excellent character is developement and well-written dialogue. The plot isn't too linear but is easy to keep up with and the ending is surprising and very cool. My only complaint would be that the paragraphs are a little short but this doesn't get in the way of the flow of the story. I truly believe this is better than the movie. Keep up the EPIC work.
The Archiver chapter 49 . 11/22/2013
I loved this story. I wish I had more to say, but honestly. All questions were neatly answered, and the story is pretty solid writing-wise. It is so much easier to complain about mistakes than to compliment good work. Well atleast it is without sounding patronizing. Good job, Great story, and I look forward to reading more of your work.
Onsholo chapter 1 . 11/12/2013
If avatar was realistic we would had nuked Pandora and not have to worry about the blue fuckers.
Cooljoe64 chapter 49 . 4/25/2013
Huh kept wondering when Selfridge and Thomes would hit it...never expected this haha. Very good story, now onto the sequel
Cooljoe64 chapter 38 . 4/25/2013
The colonel is dead? WHY!
Cooljoe64 chapter 11 . 4/24/2013
A bit dark but hell, THAT TRUE, its nature!. Thanks you for going away from the Eden crap and being realistic