Reviews for Semper Victoria
Celestia's Paladin chapter 49 . 1/2
I will admit that I've never seen Avatar, when it came out I wasn't near a theater and at the time I was rather annoyed at James Cameron. So apart from what I can gather on TVTropes and hearsay, I know very little about the movie. I don't even read the fanfiction for it because I know that it would go either very pro-human or very pro-Na'vi.

So to me it looked like you did damn good on balancing out everything, making the humans likable without going "humans are superior" and vice-versa... though I will admit there were times I wanted to smack Jake for being a hypocritical prick.
Guest chapter 2 . 12/30/2016
"to both power the reclamation as well as the cities were far too many people are now crowded ""

*where
Guest chapter 9 . 7/3/2016
I like this story, though I'm not sure if the Na'vi are /quite/ as anti-technology as they're portrayed here. They were willing to accept help from someone using a Sampson (though, to be fair, not doing so would have been suicidal).
Earthpatriot117 chapter 49 . 5/24/2016
This story was epic!
DeathstrokeNorris chapter 8 . 4/26/2016
Mankind marches to war.
DEATH TO THE XENOS!
Corripere chapter 26 . 2/13/2016
Nice ambivalence going on. While I understand that this is pro-human, the blue-skins, sorry for the term, seem a bit too aggressive.
pff chapter 49 . 2/11/2016
It did come across as balanced. The level of incuriosity from the navi is frustrating, but canon.
Brenden chapter 49 . 10/5/2015
greatwork
Guest chapter 49 . 9/13/2015
And so it ends, or so I thought, my friend informed me you are working on a sequel of the sequel, I couldn't of asked for more! So final thoughts. The expansion of the worlds, creatures and technology was highly enticing and addictive. The characters had proper development and were drawn out and very likeable (well except for one blond woman ha) the drama was not stereotypical and shocked me often, the battles were horrendous (in a good way) and detailed and the story was extremely satisfying and leaves more room to expand (I appreciate that humorous ending), a fantastic job all in all, ecstatic to read more.
Guest chapter 45 . 9/13/2015
Wow... Just wow. When you promise a battle you certainly deliver. The anticipation, the complexity, the down right brutality. I was completely absorbed into that arc, so much so that I was quite saddened by the losses, especially one man who will not be named, who died epically in his "demon". At the end I just wanted the carnage to be over, as seeing all this death that might of been avoided (with consideration of the film) just dealing a heavy blow. Again well done and damn you for getting me a little emotional (more then a little). Let's hope this is the last battle, your fan.
Guest chapter 34 . 9/11/2015
My anticipation and curiosity has become maddening. What will happen? Will humanity survive? You sure do know how to build suspense. What surprised me was how vital team avatar is to the survival of the tribes, although I saw their role as important, I imagined the team to be used as a way to explore the harshness of the planet and it's inhabitants, instead you've given that (and then some) while making them dire to the plot. I doubt you will actually read my comments being one of many, but the thought remains, you've done a very good job at creating a non-bias alien war story. With regards.
Guest chapter 23 . 9/9/2015
What madness is this? You somehow got me to sympathise with Selfridge, it's as if somehow you are able to write characters with more than one emotion and actually deliver character development, but put aside the sarcasm and really your work is quite commendable. Another 10 chapters in and I am somehow more entwined then I was before, and what makes me enjoy this story even more is I'm able to see these characters acting as any human being would given the circumstances, and not for the sake of the plot. At no point am I discrediting your characters by saying that you are merely expanding their personalities from the original source material, well you are to an extent, but what I mean is you are making them into your own, through believable events and circumstances. Forgive my ramblings, it seems you've gotten a new dedicated reader.
Guest chapter 10 . 9/8/2015
10 chapters in and I'm completely hooked, what you've done by expanding on the story and universe of this franchise without giving any of the species a stereotypical "Cowboys and Indians" relationship, that admittedly the original film suffered from, has been quite thought provoking and makes me appreciate this non-bias view point, looking forward to see what happens next, keep up the good work.
ghostkeeper chapter 49 . 8/25/2015
This is the third time I have read your fic, I think I read it first back in 2011 and I have to say it is still excellent.
Lord Macnaughton chapter 32 . 6/18/2015
Oh there is the time stamp again never mind.