Reviews for Semper Victoria
Gregariouspandaa chapter 49 . 4/6
This was a fun read thank you
Unca Bob chapter 49 . 12/16/2017
Well I enjoyed this far more than I'd expected. On to the sequel.
Guest chapter 39 . 11/20/2017
That. Was. AMAZING! One of the best battles I've ever read in fanfiction.
Guest chapter 32 . 11/19/2017
Is it bad that this was the first chapter I realized you meant the version of football where you kick it instead of carry it?
SirRacha chapter 49 . 10/6/2017
Man well done I love how you portrayed both sides.
SirRacha chapter 30 . 10/6/2017
You don't really need nukes just drop shit from orbit
SirRacha chapter 24 . 10/6/2017
How the fuck does Ewya die if the humans win. Those scientist need a reality check and realize that they are on a fucking planet.
SirRacha chapter 19 . 10/6/2017
Man I just see no way for the negotiations to work out.
SirRacha chapter 16 . 10/6/2017
So when are they going to bring out the napalm
SirRacha chapter 15 . 10/6/2017
This is the fun disconnect that they don't think about. What's more important the 1000 or so Na'Vi that live in that small region and a tiny amount of mining that the planet will never notice or the entire human race. Hmmmmm I wonder what will happen to their moral highground once they realize that.
SirRacha chapter 6 . 10/6/2017
Man I'm enjoying how human the humans are and well how alien the aliens are.
John chapter 49 . 6/26/2017
I'm quite a bit late reading this, but I wanted to say that I enjoyed reading it so much, that I spent all of Sunday afternoon and the entire night until five in the morning to finish it. I look forward to reading the sequel.
Celestia's Paladin chapter 49 . 1/2/2017
I will admit that I've never seen Avatar, when it came out I wasn't near a theater and at the time I was rather annoyed at James Cameron. So apart from what I can gather on TVTropes and hearsay, I know very little about the movie. I don't even read the fanfiction for it because I know that it would go either very pro-human or very pro-Na'vi.

So to me it looked like you did damn good on balancing out everything, making the humans likable without going "humans are superior" and vice-versa... though I will admit there were times I wanted to smack Jake for being a hypocritical prick.
Guest chapter 2 . 12/30/2016
"to both power the reclamation as well as the cities were far too many people are now crowded ""

*where
Guest chapter 9 . 7/3/2016
I like this story, though I'm not sure if the Na'vi are /quite/ as anti-technology as they're portrayed here. They were willing to accept help from someone using a Sampson (though, to be fair, not doing so would have been suicidal).