Reviews for The Suggestion
Judy chapter 1 . 3/9
Short and sweet I wished there was more to read especially about the massage. Loved the story :)
1st female scarlet speedster chapter 1 . 2/24
Lol! That has to be THE best justice league unlimited episode ever! It was adorable! Lol, I also think the episode where they had to turn into kids and Wonder Woman was smitten with young Bruce. Lol Justice league nerds!

The story was great! I hope you write another BMWW fanfic again! I really enjoy the whole idea of them, aren't they great! I love the whole idea! Keep up the good work!
Cabbacabb chapter 1 . 1/26
i dearly miss your bmww works kyoko. i hope you'd be inspired to write again soon
Guest chapter 1 . 10/2/2013
Man, you gotta write more like these. It was more of a tease than the episode! I require more of your writing. Srs.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/26/2013
You could write BMWW fics all your life and Id spend all of mine reading them and it would be a life well spent. For me, at least. :P
Ryan2212 chapter 1 . 8/13/2013
Another cool story! you write BM/WW really well!
b00kw0rms chapter 1 . 8/12/2013
Haha I love the ending it was perfect. So cute.
FeelingMyself chapter 1 . 11/1/2012
Great story! Srry for arriving late, but heres ur well deserved review!
Ni Castle chapter 1 . 6/7/2012
I love it and would like to read a continuation
naru894 chapter 1 . 1/4/2012
i love this little piggy especially because batman sings! i wonder ... if wonderwoman wachtched the cristal bowl of the magician that help bruce find circe... Zatana i think... it would be amussing very amusing XD
KTrevo chapter 1 . 8/30/2011
!
xLL-Ax chapter 1 . 5/20/2011
This Little Piggy rocks :D It was funny :) Good job.
I'm a Blank Sheet chapter 1 . 3/1/2011
Haha... I totally got curious about that episode and so I just had to watch it online... and now its like my favorite episode, ever..

love, love, love!

XD
Sinister Scribe chapter 1 . 1/26/2011
oohh...that felt cut a little short...or mebbe i'm just too much of a smut bunny. :D

Good stuff.
Kipling Bunny chapter 1 . 1/16/2011
Bravo! That was entirely perfect and it made the BMWW shipper inside me squeal with happiness. Thank you for writing it.:-)

Oink, oink. Hee!