Reviews for The Suggestion
goldenhue chapter 1 . 6/4/2019
Just lovely!
CVSPRbatman chapter 1 . 5/25/2019
You did great. I'm and it is fun to read
Guest chapter 2 . 9/30/2018
I love this coupling. Fantastic dialog! Amazing little story that is entirely fulfilling.
Guest chapter 2 . 9/21/2018
LMAOOOoooooOOOO. "Think about Clark. Pretend you're massaging Clark, for God's sake."

This was gold. This 2nd chapter was short but you wrote it wonderfully. I hope you do more of these.
FernandaHolmes chapter 2 . 9/20/2018
I read the first chapter years ago and hoped you would continue the story. This second chapter is way better than anything I expected, loved it!️
Telinh chapter 2 . 9/13/2018
This was dope. Thanks for sharing
Supermaster51 chapter 2 . 9/9/2018
Thank you very much for make this fic with two chapters. Was hillarious to the begining, but very passionated to the ending. This is gold, Wonderbat is pure gold. My heart was breathing quickly too with this chapter.
Supermaster51 chapter 1 . 9/9/2018
Yes, I watched that episode. I didn't expect that another fic writer would write a fic from Superman/Batman: Apocalypse. Thanks. Bruce and Diana can be more passionated than Clark and Lois.
Abyss Trinity chapter 2 . 9/9/2018
If only WonderBat was in the comics now like it was back in the day. Awesome oneshot :)
Guest chapter 2 . 9/9/2018
wonderbat!
Timeless Musketeer chapter 2 . 9/9/2018
The only mistake Diana made in tge DCAU was : not being forward enough with him, he surely would have failed with his selfcontrol if she did.
Good job
Timeless Musketeer chapter 1 . 9/9/2018
Good tease and funny reference
T2 Angel chapter 2 . 9/9/2018
I. Loved. This! So much, I loved this! The whole time during the massage, I was like, "Damn, Bruce, just do it!" I'm glad he finally did. I love me some Bruce and Diana.
T2 Angel chapter 1 . 9/8/2018
I was so sure I read this before. Maybe I just forgot to leave a review. Oh, well. THIS SHALL BE RECTIFIED!
Great work. I love a good WonderBats story. Love the crossover too. My love for Justice League is already evident and I thoroughly enjoyed Superman/Batman: Apocalypse. Loved this! And, since you made this a two-shot, ON TO THE NEXT SHOT!
Guest chapter 2 . 9/8/2018