Reviews for Promises Made and Then Broken
DGtnsl chapter 1 . 3/17
Wow. Just wow. Looks like Xanxus finally questioned Squalo head on (sort of). He wondered if Squalo would leave if he was 'freed' from his obligation and was pleasantly surprised when cutting off Squalo's hair changed nothing but his appearance.
Gotta say though, the sudden loss of weight on the head will definitely give Squalo headaches. I can speak from experience, and that's just from losing 6-12 inches of hair, not several feet! I wonder if Xanxus will regret removing the hair when Squalo complains. If he complains. He'll probably be more b!tchy for sure.
Svelis chapter 1 . 6/11/2014
nNoooooooo, not the hair! Oh my God! Xanxus! You should know that his loyality goes for you, not for the Ninth's son! But that was really pretty in a way!
Indochine chapter 1 . 1/18/2013
Truly beautiful and this could totally happen! We all know Squalo is definitely gay for Xanxus and the fact he kept that promise even though Xanxus will never be the decimo totally proves it.

Very nice story!
BlackStar42Roses chapter 1 . 10/29/2011
this was too cute. and really meaningful. i think everybody was aware of Squalo's hair and the underlying promise he made to Xanxus but it was always overlooked, by the characters in the manga/anime and the readers as well. and i like how the gravity of the promise Squalo made was really emphasised here. great job :D
Paradoxismminant chapter 1 . 1/10/2011
This story is secretly fluffy.

Did you know that hair grows at approximately 6 inches a year?
xXCherryLicoriceXx chapter 1 . 10/24/2010
I honestly was expecting something completely different (something like Squalo cut off his hair or it got cut off on a mission by accident and Xanxan was all 'oh noes') but this was a great interpretation and take on the prompt! I love how believable this is, because Xanxus really won't be Vongola Decimo, really, and this is a great perspective on what he is feeling and am I blabbering again? I think I am. Point is, the emotion on Xanxan's behalf is amazing and even though Xanxus probably has the emotional capacity of a rock, this level of thought process behind that thick head of his is really believable and possible to happen in the canon :D Great job!
WeAreHardToDesign chapter 1 . 10/13/2010
This was really awesome :)
gonegonegonegongeoengrwiioegjw chapter 1 . 10/8/2010
WHY, WHY, ALL THIS AWESOME, MY BRAIN CAN'T TAKE IT. THE DYNAMICS AND THE WAY IT WORKS AND THESE EASY LINES THAT FIT, JUST, AHHHH.

~nush
Kisuke17Night chapter 1 . 10/7/2010
Love it!

I didn't think Xanxus was going to cut it such a shock but so cute
anon azure chapter 1 . 10/6/2010
THIS WAS SO AWESOME I LOVE IT!
Irrelevancy chapter 1 . 10/5/2010
!

AAAAAAAWWWWWW~~~! I've always hated fics that involved Squalo chopping off his hair (because most of 'em are about some accident or sh*t, and the others are of Squalo running away or whatever the f3ck not), and OHMYGOD, THIS WAS AMAZING.

I bet this is going to be how the entire series ends, because it's so damn canon. It's going to end with Tunaface becoming Decimo, Xanxus realizing he's not going to ever be the tenth, and goodbye, twenty years of work.

Yet Squalo will still follow him. I LOVE IT.
matsujen chapter 1 . 10/5/2010
I'm a fan of yours, I swear.

Thank you for this beautiful fic.
vapanalley chapter 1 . 10/5/2010
The thought of what happens /after/ everything happens is always hovering there, but you caught it and wrote about it. And it was amazing.