Reviews for You and Me
pariswindspeed chapter 1 . 5/31/2011
This is beautiful and so well written. The characterization is just right. The beginning sceen with Serena and Blair is so sweet and it makes me sigh thinking about: that's how a best friend should be.

And the whole Nate and Serena bit is magnificent. They always are, but in this story they're a different kind of hurt, it's more intimate. It's amazing.

-a.
Cinnamon Selkie chapter 1 . 1/14/2011
Oh, that is really sweet. He never could resist her for long, could he?
squizz chapter 1 . 11/25/2010
Wow that was cute awww 'library's & latte's...you and me' That was adorable, if only something like this had actually happened! Great story!

Squizz.x
suspensegirlinc chapter 1 . 11/18/2010
really great oneshot. ;p I mean, tbh, I'm really rooting for DS in the DSN triangle, but I did totally feel like Nate was being unreasonably mean to Serena during these few episodes. ( So, I'm really glad you wrote this. hehe. During some of the scenes, I wondered if you'd just copied & wasted from the actual scenes from the show & just added thoughts. lol. Must be that you're such an awesome writer. ;) You totally sold me over. hehe. But yes, I really do love this. It puts some peace btwn them & I like that you acknowledge that Nate DOES like Juliet. Other people might have just totally dismissed that as some sort of distraction like Blair's Marcus/Cameron. So, yeah. Really like that you point out she means something to him. heheh. Just great oneshot overall, even for my DSprone mind. heheh. If the writers wrote NS the way you do, I think I might find them epic outside of your stories. heheh. great job. ;p

more of these! hehe
youknowyouhateme chapter 1 . 11/12/2010
Don't you hate juliet? Psh i hate her so fcking much.
lucasta chapter 1 . 10/6/2010
I really like the way you write NS. I wasn't much of a fan until I read IF, but you've made me like them. The dialogue between the two is just so good and I can feel the emotion. Thank you.
GGlove chapter 1 . 10/5/2010
I love Serena and Nate. I wish they could be this perfect on the show
Puckleberryfan82 chapter 1 . 10/5/2010
I loved it.

Brandy
betweentheraindrops chapter 1 . 10/5/2010
Oh my, this was just perfection. I miss these two like whoa and hadn't read an NS fic in so long. This has made me return to shipping them hardcore, so I thank you.

The 'You and me' references at the end were just love. This entire piece was just lovely.
Marissa Davis chapter 1 . 10/5/2010
soo cute i loved that they fought and then her drink spilled so they sort of made up when he got her a new one. the end was the best with their words and the underlying meaning of it all. they will always be an "us" so i hope you do a follow up story or chapter because i loved this!
Best-of-Nerds-and-Spies chapter 1 . 10/5/2010
Love it. Awesome! I loved how Blair told Nate he was hurting Serena. I gotta say Blair and Serena would do anything for each other, protect each other. I love Nate and Serena, Chuck and Blair. I have somewhat of a request for you to think about you don't have to say yes but I feel that there aren't many well written Serena and Chuck stories as brother and sister even if it's AU or whatever, but I do wish GG had created a brotherly bond for them, have both of them look after each other. Do you know what I mean? But I think it would be amazing if you would consider writing a story about both of them. Take Care 3
mewisme chapter 1 . 10/5/2010
it's great !

i always love ur story bout nate n serena. even though i agree with nate being made at her,but without their friendship GG kinda lost something adorable. i hope u keep writing bout them ;-)