Reviews for Rein Raus
ShadowThief126 chapter 15 . 9/19
Interesting combination of stories. Please update soon
moonprincess97524 chapter 15 . 9/3
I can understand how you felt about your Great-Grandmother, that is a very very hard thing to see. That said I LOVE this story it is wonderful so far and I am really wondering about the whole Booth/Harry thing as it is very obvious that Harry has a thing for Booth but Booth is a little confusing. I do hope that your muse for this story strikes again sometime soon-ish.
These last few chapters have been really good. I hope that you continue writing even if it isn't this story, I will be cheering you on :)
enji-benjy chapter 3 . 3/11
Why would Volde make another Horcrux? As far as he knew he had his magical number of 7 of them. Anyway, even in canon it was considered a stupid idea to put one in a living being, given how easily it could be killed, so why would he do it again with some random boy? It makes no sense.
This could have been a fun fic, an occult murder or something to investigate, why does everyone insist on resurrecting Volde for their post-war fics?
bagofpopcorn chapter 15 . 2/11
Sorry to hear about your granny suffering.
bagofpopcorn chapter 7 . 2/11
Sir seeley has a ring to it
POTC misty potter temple chapter 15 . 12/29/2015
I really hope you update this
rosebud90 chapter 15 . 10/2/2015
Hope u update again soon I love the story so for looking forward to reading more
yngoldfogee chapter 15 . 8/26/2015
Sometimes it can take a while for physical problems to heal properly and I hope your gimpy hand is getting better. Having said that I'm also hoping that you can find your way to giving us some more on this story, I've just re-read it again and enjoyed it just as much if not more as the first time I read it.
Guest chapter 15 . 7/22/2015
shame this hasn't been updated, it's a great story!
CrystalVixen93 chapter 15 . 4/25/2015
Can't wait to see what happens next, so I hope you update again soon plz.
1sunfun chapter 15 . 4/18/2015
Good.
evfangirl98 chapter 15 . 12/26/2014
Love it!
Youko's Befuddled Fox chapter 15 . 11/8/2014
I still love your story and am happy you updated. I'm sorry about your family problems.
gsferal chapter 15 . 10/21/2014
This story is fantastic. I just found it tonight but have been really enjoying. I can't wait until you add further chapters. No matter what I hope life treats you decently and I get to read more of your writing. I love the interactions between Seeley and Harry they are such dynamic characters, it would be awesome to see more of Parker in Seeley's life.