Reviews for Rein Raus
akuma chapter 1 . 1/11
I'm actually fine with the Canon pairing for Booth but this looks like a good story to read...
You know there is actual books on the series right?
A Confused Death Eater chapter 7 . 12/31/2016
I think the reason you hate this chapter is the ending. Out of nowhere, Harry knights Seeley. Why is he getting knighted? He didn't do anything spectacular. Besides, you have to be British to be knighted, sort of. Notable non-Brits are only eligible for honorary knighthood, meaning they can only append the suffix "KBE" to their names, not "Sir". Bono, Bill Gates, Steven Spielberg and Michael Bloomberg are all "KBEs." Seeley Booth would not be able to introduce himself as "Sir Seeley", it would be against British Law for pretending to be above his station. He would only be able to announce himself as "KBE Booth."
animemangaobsessed chapter 15 . 12/17/2016
lol that was funny
ShadowThief126 chapter 15 . 9/19/2016
Interesting combination of stories. Please update soon
moonprincess97524 chapter 15 . 9/3/2016
I can understand how you felt about your Great-Grandmother, that is a very very hard thing to see. That said I LOVE this story it is wonderful so far and I am really wondering about the whole Booth/Harry thing as it is very obvious that Harry has a thing for Booth but Booth is a little confusing. I do hope that your muse for this story strikes again sometime soon-ish.
Guest chapter 15 . 6/12/2016
These last few chapters have been really good. I hope that you continue writing even if it isn't this story, I will be cheering you on :)
enji-benjy chapter 3 . 3/11/2016
Why would Volde make another Horcrux? As far as he knew he had his magical number of 7 of them. Anyway, even in canon it was considered a stupid idea to put one in a living being, given how easily it could be killed, so why would he do it again with some random boy? It makes no sense.
This could have been a fun fic, an occult murder or something to investigate, why does everyone insist on resurrecting Volde for their post-war fics?
bagofpopcorn chapter 15 . 2/11/2016
Sorry to hear about your granny suffering.
bagofpopcorn chapter 7 . 2/11/2016
Sir seeley has a ring to it
POTC misty potter temple chapter 15 . 12/29/2015
I really hope you update this
rosebud90 chapter 15 . 10/2/2015
Hope u update again soon I love the story so for looking forward to reading more
yngoldfogee chapter 15 . 8/26/2015
Sometimes it can take a while for physical problems to heal properly and I hope your gimpy hand is getting better. Having said that I'm also hoping that you can find your way to giving us some more on this story, I've just re-read it again and enjoyed it just as much if not more as the first time I read it.
Guest chapter 15 . 7/22/2015
shame this hasn't been updated, it's a great story!
CrystalVixen93 chapter 15 . 4/25/2015
Can't wait to see what happens next, so I hope you update again soon plz.
1sunfun chapter 15 . 4/18/2015