Reviews for Rein Raus
yngoldfogee chapter 15 . 8/26
Sometimes it can take a while for physical problems to heal properly and I hope your gimpy hand is getting better. Having said that I'm also hoping that you can find your way to giving us some more on this story, I've just re-read it again and enjoyed it just as much if not more as the first time I read it.
shame this hasn't been updated, it's a great story!
CrystalVixen93 chapter 15 . 4/25
Can't wait to see what happens next, so I hope you update again soon plz.
1sunfun chapter 15 . 4/18
Good.
evfangirl98 chapter 15 . 12/26/2014
Love it!
Youko's Befuddled Fox chapter 15 . 11/8/2014
I still love your story and am happy you updated. I'm sorry about your family problems.
gsferal chapter 15 . 10/21/2014
This story is fantastic. I just found it tonight but have been really enjoying. I can't wait until you add further chapters. No matter what I hope life treats you decently and I get to read more of your writing. I love the interactions between Seeley and Harry they are such dynamic characters, it would be awesome to see more of Parker in Seeley's life.
QueenLyssa chapter 15 . 6/26/2014
BOOOOOTH! More Booth and Harry please? This is really good and am curious to see how it will go if your still working on it...

I'm sorry about your grandmother, even more sorry that her own children could do that to her. One should never use their religious beliefs to affect another person in a negative aspect. If they couldn't make that choice due to their own religious beliefs then they should have turned that power of authority over to someone who would not be biased. I'm sorry
eveemars87 chapter 15 . 6/16/2014
Why did you stop updating, this story is brilliant...
kat1316 chapter 15 . 6/11/2014
Update please
Guest chapter 15 . 4/25/2014
i'm sorry about your great grandma.
HarnGin chapter 15 . 4/1/2014
I just found this story today. It's very entertaining and well-written. I hope additional chapters will follow as you have time to write and post them.

Please, ignore the flamers; they have limited vocabularies due to limited brain capacity and function.
mlt17 chapter 15 . 3/28/2014
This is fantastic, keep up the amazing work!
moonprincess97524 chapter 2 . 3/10/2014
Your making Harry related to the royal family? Okay I don't think that's been done very often. I am loving this so far.
WolfWinks chapter 15 . 3/2/2014
I think this story is great and I can't wait to read more!