Reviews for Blue Skies
Guest chapter 5 . 12/26/2014
Very interesting that you explored Data's new-found feelings of jealousy. The story thus far is intriguing but rather short in length and depth.
nathasa39 chapter 14 . 10/5/2012
esta historia aunque a sido un poco extra├▒a en verdad es dulce y maravillosa, buen trabajo.
Mike Rosoft chapter 14 . 1/28/2011
This story is a sort of guilty pleasure for me. Data coming back to life via B4? Why not; this is almost canon. Him still remembering the events from between the memory transfer and his destruction/death at "Scimitar"? Okay; it could sure be justified with enough technobabble. But Data becoming a human, and Tasha coming back to life, by a literal deus ex machina?

Objectively, this is a plot device that no self-respecting writer should utilize. But still, the story is so sweet that I - being a sucker for happy endings - can't help but like it.
EstellaDoreaBlack chapter 14 . 1/5/2011
Awww, how sweet.

I admit, part of me just wants you to end it right here when everything is happy.

One thing though - wouldn't Deanna know about Sela from the Enterprise's previous encounters with her?
trance47 chapter 14 . 11/28/2010
It's nice that Data and Tasha are a happy family. :)
Sailor Pandabear chapter 13 . 11/26/2010
interesting
trance47 chapter 11 . 11/15/2010
Awww...this story is so sweet. I love it! :)
trance47 chapter 9 . 11/11/2010
Ooooh so it's the Tasha from Yesterday's Enterprise? I wasn't expecting that! Good job. ;)
MissKeith chapter 7 . 11/6/2010
Little confused about exactly what was going on...but still liked it. Hope that person is Tasha
spacecadet777 chapter 7 . 11/5/2010
oooh, a plot twist...good move there. Keep up the good work.
Maribor chapter 6 . 10/31/2010
I'm enjoying this. Data and Ro Laren, what an interesting combo, no matter how brief. And I like the idea of poor Data being haunted by memories of Tasha...or maybe more than just memories? I look forward to more.
Miss Keith chapter 1 . 10/5/2010
Hm. This has a nice feel to it though a bit ambiguous. I hope there is more to come, i'd like to see where this is going.