Reviews for Batman Beyond: Revenge of the Red Hood
naruxxsaku20 chapter 4 . 7/7
I got question will you give this batman a robin . Maybe his younger brother XD
Jay08 chapter 1 . 2/24/2014
This is actually pretty good. I myself am currently working on a story involving Todd and Terry. If I may, I always believed Jason was in the Bat family and in continuity with the series, however, if you read the major stories with Todd you come to the conclusion that they cant really be on a kids show(no matter how awsome it was.)
I mean "The Cult" and "Death in the Family" are perhaps his two most famous outings as Robin. Then he blew me away when I saw he was back from the dead.
But I have gone off topic. I am looking forward to finishing this tale as so far you have me interested.
Batman DannyP fanwriter chapter 1 . 12/11/2012
I'm glad you put the Red Hood in this...They talk about Dick and they devote a whole show to Tim, but they never mention Red Hood and I always felt that was wrong
Dragonball X Avalon chapter 2 . 11/24/2012
It's Damian isn't it?
theGirlNightwing chapter 2 . 9/22/2012
Damian?
AnimeMother chapter 5 . 5/29/2012
I knew it, it pays to bea Batman super fan. :) Also there are grammar errors and some points where i didn't quit get what was suppose to be said and by who. But loving the story.
AnimeMother chapter 2 . 5/29/2012
There were a few grammar errors, but what I'm noticing the most is Red Hood keeps saying the say thing over and over again. "You're good kid" and "But you're no Batman". Try and fix those then it'd flow a bit better. :) But i do like the story.
nequam-tenshi chapter 8 . 4/1/2012
What happened to Jason? How come you didn't include any of the Batgirls other than Barbara?

Aside from that, it was a good ending.
Blue-Azul-Acero chapter 7 . 3/28/2012
Continual please I love your fanfic is great
TheArtist75 chapter 1 . 3/25/2012
This whole story is amazing. Not only the plot, but the way you exploit the Batman Family's relationship, its amazing. Please make more Batman or Batman Beyond.

-ssjturles2
Moon-Fox13 chapter 7 . 3/23/2012
Awesome! Can't wait to see the final chapter.
Moon-Fox13 chapter 6 . 1/23/2012
This was a great chapter, please update soon! I can't wait to find out who Red Hood really is.
Twillightfairy chapter 6 . 1/12/2012
It certainly sounds like Damian is the one wearing the red hood, and working with Jason. I'm more interested in seeing Dick and Bruce meet up for the first time in 25 years.
Blue-Azul-Acero chapter 6 . 1/1/2012
fic is interesting, I wonder if that will come out Terry is the son of Bruce Wayne
Little Karma chapter 6 . 1/1/2012
i love it. i can not wait to see the next chapter,i hope you update soon.