Reviews for Airplanes
Awwwwwwwnn
Thats sooooo cute!
It's tottaly awesome :3
Little Miss Novella chapter 1 . 5/25/2014
This is such an amazing fic!
jeffhardyluvsme chapter 1 . 2/1/2014
OMG LOVES THIS! Stumbled upon the video on YouTube, got sad when it was over then saw there was a fic for it...made my day. Thanks for writing this!
TheEmmettCullenProject chapter 1 . 11/6/2013
Love this story! Loved the video too. Just wish I could still watch it on my phone.
XxZessxX chapter 1 . 2/21/2013
I saw the vid and then read that there is a fanfiction. I just had to read it!
And I love it. It's so awesome :3
I love the beginning of it when Dean hits Sam and Gabriel shove him away and says "Don't you ever..." That's just so cool :D You managed really well to put the video in words.
And the end is so sweet. Who would have thought that Gabriel could be so sweet? Sam's idea with the necklaces is really cute. So all in all it's a totally cute story :3 I love it.
XxZessxX
Alsc Petrelli Winchester Stark chapter 1 . 1/5/2013
I loved this. Great story! Though it was a little hard to read because of the format. :D
ibelieveinyoumyapollo chapter 1 . 10/22/2012
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaw, this is so cute. I'm done
Marywitsechunter chapter 1 . 9/2/2012
I love this story. It's fluff, sexy and a bit angsty at the same time. You really did a good job of portraying Sam, Gabriel, Dean and Bobby.
RaineZylox chapter 1 . 8/2/2012
This is absolutely amazing and it is so sweet and I love it. 3
ParzivalHallows chapter 1 . 9/14/2011
LMFAO Bobby's badass in this! Smacking Dean 'cross the face. You go Bobby! xD
twilightmecrazii chapter 1 . 3/9/2011
loved it that was the sweetest thing well except for the dean part...but they are so cute together
Bloody Hatter chapter 1 . 10/5/2010
Beginning tis like the video on youtube Sam/Gabriel, to the song Airplanes... But narry a mind! I liked your story, alot :)