Reviews for NEW HERO
Kirk Hastings chapter 1 . 7/12/2011
I like this story a lot; it's very cleverly done. However, I am even MORE intrigued by the possibilities in this story that were NOT explored - the introduction of Batman to the Superman TV universe. Do you plan to write a sequel, where Superman and Batman meet? Now THAT would be quite a story!

Anyway, good job on this one!
Rockport268 chapter 1 . 2/26/2011
I absolutely LOVE how you put Batman in this story! OMG I love you for it! And I just love absolutely everything else about this story! Even though ordering something super spicy is kind of weird for Clark Kent...he's not called 'Mild Mannered' for nothing...well, it did save Henderson's life and we can't allow him to die, can we? The grammar was also really good. Great story!
CharlesTheBold chapter 1 . 10/10/2010
Nice short story about Superman. I particularly liked the discussion of implications - whether it is good for the Gotham police to admit their dependence on the Batman, and whether Clark's crimefighting is just transferring the problem to other cities.
SamoaPhoenix9 chapter 1 . 10/6/2010
You are at your best when writing superhero stories (your Joan/superhero crossovers are some of my favorites). I can't wait to see where you go with this.