Reviews for Harry Potter and the Rejected Path
Karazik chapter 7 . 11/20
There is barely a story in this garbage heap of a story. Definitely the wrong site to post this. 3 out of 10. Would not recommend
Boomshanka chapter 28 . 11/18
Hahaha... cheapest one-shot-KO for the inbred idiot!
Boomshanka chapter 21 . 11/18
18 degree centigrade drop is 32.4 fahrenheit drop...
Boomshanka chapter 19 . 11/18
Finally!
I've read too many "forgiving" Harry fanfics ...love this one!

FUCK SNIVELLIOUS WITH A SPIKED BAT!
This-Mickey-Seems-Iffy chapter 3 . 11/1
You turned luna into a whore and probably going to pair her with Harry. Yeah, I won't read this trash fic.
The dark mark i assume works similar to a coven, except its a one way power transfer i assume
Ar-Kaos chapter 33 . 10/12
a sudden, story -breaking right turn, within a few chapters of the end, new elements of godlike power...

yeah, you were doing pretty well up to this last chapter. Don't think the luna thing works, don't think i can understand your hermione shift either, but Lillith was a great OC and Katie was really well written.

thanks for sharing the good parts, they were fun
Glmo11 chapter 1 . 10/5
so you just made harry to become riddle?
frankiebayer2002 chapter 33 . 10/5
Plz update soon
frankiebayer2002 chapter 23 . 10/4
Plz update soon
dkainallen chapter 3 . 9/26
wow so like all the witches are whore and everyone being whired out
deckman1234 chapter 8 . 9/20
I am greatly enjoying this tale. Thanks for giving me entertainment for quite a while. Cheers :)
PS- C.S Lewis is English not American
mattemo153 chapter 33 . 9/15
I tried to pace this out and i think i did relatively well. I await with baited breathe for more of course. This is sooooo good. Thank you for this.

And I personally think the pegging scene fits unlike others. Luna acts like a counter weight to harry and i think this is shown well in the pegging scene.
Puff Me chapter 33 . 9/8
I just spent the last 2-3 days aggressively reading this story. It took up pretty much all my time including some of my time at work. It was extremely good, but holy fuck I’m pissed because I am now hollow. I have nothing outside of this story. I’m like a drug addict who just used up the last of his supply and is now panicking because there’s no more even though I’m still high. Read at your own peril.
mattemo153 chapter 4 . 9/8
I know i keep saying this is great but i will expand a little on that. I love the notes at the end and the actual latin spells and most if all the date for the chapters. I am so thankful for the dates! Your characters are great and how the story is going. So detailed!
3,008 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »