Reviews for Harry Potter and the Rejected Path
gginsc chapter 3 . 11/22
I remember now why I never finished reading this.
Rykor1 chapter 10 . 10/5
Ahhh, Hohenfels. Now there's a memory. Grafenwoehr and Vilseck as well. I won't call myself an ex because Once Cavalry, Always Cavalry. And any shower was heaven after either of those places. Spec 4, mechanic, recovery specialist, 1st Squadron, 1st Regiment of Dragoons, Pointy tip of the 1st Armored Division, 1978 - 1981
confusedw00kie chapter 4 . 7/29
This chapter has harry acting like he wasn’t in the office when the teachers were discussing the inheritance thing of house black. Also, he’s acting like he knew his lineage somehow.
confusedw00kie chapter 3 . 7/29
Second bit i would like to point out, harry was all set to give The english magical community the finger and leave prophecy or no prophecy. I don’t see yet another prophecy making him change his mind and stay to “take over” or “fix it”. I could see it making him redouble his efforts to leave though.
confusedw00kie chapter 3 . 7/29
Problem i have with this chapter is that it honestly seems like Luna is just using sex to use him for her own ends and he is just eating it up. I mean he is just believing one person he doesn’t really know about a group he knows a lot better. Now it could be he is being coy just so he doesn’t stop getting laid but he barely has any doubts about the “evil weasleys”.

Other issue is that the way you have their sexual urges tied up with their magic, there would not be so few wizards and witches. There would be a lot more families like the weasleys. I get the war killed a fair few of them but with the rapey ways of the death eaters and such, there would be a hell of a lot more “muggleborn” or illegitimate children running around.
jiromanawari chapter 1 . 7/15
he's legally an adult in the magical world at 17 and he just bends over and accepts imprisonment inside Hogwarts? Pathetic. I can't even read more
SambhavShandilya chapter 10 . 7/6
Si is this an Anti Christian hate fic?
Really ruined the mood
I shouldn't have been reading an erotica anyway. Good for me
gremlin914 chapter 2 . 6/30
Love the disclaimer paraphrase
Prometheus-777 chapter 8 . 6/24
Heh, finally caught back up to this point. Enjoying the smut with plot this far. It's rather engaging. This seems to be a plot and character driven story so far. Can't wait to see. where it goes.
Prometheus-777 chapter 4 . 6/22
"Magical Britain was diseased and needed to be pulled up by the roots before a new one could be planted. Senator Armstrong probably LOL.

Can't believe that casual Revengeance status meme thrown into this chapter LOL. In hindsight it seems as such at least~.
nickp41 chapter 33 . 6/16
Great story, shame it has stopped here.
Oxnate chapter 11 . 6/12
Dang it. You were so close to ending the death eater threat. Just add a suicide vest to Flint's body and BANG! The war's all but over.
Oxnate chapter 1 . 6/8
My most OCD problem with spells is "Wingardium Leviosa". Basically, it means "Feather Levitate." Feathers being what they were working on levitating in that class period. And then Rowling forgets that and makes it apply to wooden clubs too, and then she has to have it apply to everything instead of just changing it like she did other spells.
mumphie chapter 33 . 6/5
An interesting story. I am one of those who skims through the racy parts. I find that they detract from the main story line. I prefer a fade to black, or behind the scenes activity. Could be my age or how I was raised. I do want to know what the plan is next to deal with the followers of ole Voldie. I also want to know how they will deal with Dumbles, and what cataclysm will befall the world to create a shatter point.
mumphie chapter 14 . 6/3
I haven't been tagging grammar issues - like missing words or the improper no/know. But I thought I'd mention the incorrect except.
It should be...
"The ones who can't (accept) what really happened."
3,132 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »